- 20 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2010 Salt Water Series 2
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Super Clean Turn-Key Wellcraft 210 Fisherman has all the features of a much larger boat. The Center Console of the Fisherman is well-equipped and with Forward seating, a full Transom with Seating, two large fish boxes in the floor, Aerated Livewell and bow seating plus for the days of just riding around with the family, there is comfortable seating for everyone. A 2010 Yamaha 200 with only 224 hours rounds out this great package.
- Hard Top T-Top new in 2011 with electronics box & T-bag Two Fish Boxes in floor Aerated Livewell Forward Seating with Stainless Bow rail Lexan Windshield Cockpit aft Seating Taco Premium Leaning Post with Back Rest & Four Rod Holders New S/S Transom Dive Ladder New Delta Quick Set Anchor & Bow roller & S/Steel Chain All new Upholstery in 2011 Thru out Self-Bailing Cockpit Swim Platform Four Rocket Launchers Coaming Pads Washdowns Bow Cushions
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 441S Chart Plotter &Depth Sounder Sony AM/FM & IPod tray with Sony Speakers Shakespeare VHF & FM Antennas & S/S Mounts West Marine VHF 580 new 2012 Electronics Box Schmitt S/S Wheel with Hydraulic Steering 2010 Yamaha Gauge package Ritchie 4”Compass
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2010 Yamaha Saltwater Series Two 2-stroke with 224 hours New Group 24 Batteries & Battery Switch
- 2013 Nextrail Aluminum tandem trailer with surge Disc brakes & LED lighting
- Broker's Comments
- Wow! Now this is a super clean package that is ready to go! This vessel has everything that is needed and is a pleasure to show. Owner has moved on to a larger boat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.