- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- fresh water cooled
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Here is your chance to own a roomy running boat with a nice interior. This Wellcraft has a nice pipe welders top to make the outside very nice and with the large cockpit this is a very comfortable boat to get around. The Wellcraft 3100 Express is built on a deep V hull with a steep dead rise of 19 degrees at the transom. Her generous freeboard yields headroom of 6'5" in the main cabin. Teak trim and attractive fabrics are used throughout and overnight berths are provided for as many as six. The comfortable layout features a U-shaped dinette to port that seats four and converts to a double berth. To starboard is a very large settee that converts to upper and lower berths very generous in size. The owner’s cabin features a large double berth with hanging lockers and lots of storage space.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Vessel sleeps six - two on the sofa, which makes bunk beds; two on the dinette and two forward in the master stateroom with a double berth off to one side. Galley is to port and head is to starboard.
- 12v & 110v refrigerator 110v & Alcohol Stove Pressure Water Hot Water Galley Sink Cabinets above & Drawers below
- Swim Platform & Ladder Two Art deck Chairs Helm Seating Four Rod holders Cockpit spreader light Pipe welders Top with Six Rocket launchers Aft deck wet bar Three Large Bowmar Hatches Seven Portlights
- Electronics & Helm
- In-Dash Compass Engine gauge Package Engine synchronizer gauge Hydraulic Steering
- 30 Amp Service with cord Emerson Refrigerator Par Electric Head Sharp Microwave Trim Tabs Seaworthy CD/FM & speakers
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 454 Crusaders Fresh water cooled
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.