- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3JH2E w/ Sonic Drive Leg
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
SAIL OFF INTO THE SUNSET...
NOW at a NEWLY REDUCED PRICE!
Affordable luxury in a cat designed for cruising and entertaining. She is spacious, well laid out, stable, shallow in draft and modest in beam. The design of the Victory 35' is large enough for graceful living and cruising, yet is still small enough to tuck into those shallow gunkholes and coves unique to the Southeast and Bahamas. The shoal keel allows you to shorten sailing distance by transversing the many shallows of Florida and the Bahamas. Her 16 ft. beam allows for access into most Marina slips and travel lifts unavailable to other Catamarans with broader beams.
Cavalier III has been well kept and offers great value at her asking price. Sellers are realistic and are looking to send Cavalier III to a caring home from which to carry on her cruising dreams.
- Salon: L-shaped settee surrounding the dining area with seating for six, footstool with padded top can be used for additional seating. Settee storage abounds with shelf storage surrounding the seating area. Entertainment area with TV, DVD and stereo CD. Navigation Station: Portside at salon entry. Flip top chart table, locker under, wall organizer, ample room for chart storage, AC/DC distribution panel, electronics, radios, and equipment monitors. Starboard Hull: Aft master queen berth, Deep double cedar lined hanging locker, side hull storage cubbies, carpeted floor, dressing seat with storage under, 3 drawers, 2 opening ports and an overhead hatch. Midships mirrored vanity w/ sink, medicine cabinet and two lockers. Private head with NEW 2011 Jabsco head w/ Y-Valve and holding tank, double door locker with absolutely humongous storage, shower forward with hatch over. Access to remaining forward pod storage. Port Hull: Aft guest stateroom with queen berth, double cedar lined hanging locker, 2 drawers and a storage locker, 2 ports and an overhead hatch. Midship chart table w/ locker under and mirror over, hanging locker, double sliding door locker, magazine rack, hullside port Cabin #3: is forward and is currently being used as a workshop and storage locker. No mattress, 6 storage boxes filled with spares, cubbie storage under and pod access through double door locker forward. General: Huge forward chain and equipment locker on foredeck Spacious cockpit with 360 degree visibility from helm seat More storage than you could ever imagine on a 35' boat!
- Adler Barbour 12v refrigerator (NEW 2011) Princess 2 burner propane stove Stove-top cutting board GE Microwave oven Toaster oven Double S/S sink Built-in dish storage Wine glass rack 8 Lockers, 2 Drawers New faucet set Complete set of all necessary dishware & full complement of pots, pans and cutlery.. Just provision & go!! Propane control panel Fresh water foot pump
- Robertson AP11 Autopilot (Quadrant drive) Raymarine ST60+ wind Raymarine Tri-data depth & speed Standard Horizon CP190i Color chartplotter (NEW 2011) Florida, Bahamas & Caribbean chips ICOM M422 VHF radio Standard Horizon H/H radio (NEW 2011) Yaesu SSB receiver Danforth 4" & 3" compasses Clock & thermometer @ nav station Cruising guides and chart kits JVC Stereo/CD player w/ salon & cockpit speakers Emerson TV w/ DVD player (NEW 2011)
- (5) Group 27 gel cell batteries (New 11/11 - 4 house & 1 dedicated engine start) West Marine battery combiner Xantrex 40 amp automatic battery charger Xantrex Freedom 1800 watt inverter/charger w/ remote panel 80 amp engine alternator 200 watts of Kyocera solar panels w/ solar commander controller/monitor (1) 50' 30 amp & (1) 25' 30 amp Dockside electrical cables 15/30 connector
- Cruiseair carry-on 7000 BTU A/C unit Portable 7000 BTU A/C unit w/ dehumidifier (4) Bilge pumps - (2) Automatic, (2) Manual New throttle/gear controls and cables (2012) Kanzaki KBW10 2.14:1 Transmission Oil extraction kit Racor fuel filter BC Fire Extinguishing system Extra propeller Raw water sea strainer Sonic drive leg New 2006 - Drive leg lifts to keep prop clean and reduce drag while sailing Manual head w/ Y-valve & deck pumpout
- Sails & Rigging
- 2006 Full batten main w/ Lazy Jacks and Stack Pack - 2 reef points 2006 120% Genoa on ProFurl furler Assymetrical spinnaker with sock and spinnaker halyard Boomkicker boom vang Strong track for main 1- Harken 40ST Electric Halyard winch, (2) Harken 44ST sheet winches Galerider Drogue
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: Delta 35# w/ 30' chain & 200' rode, Fortress FX23 w/ 6' chain & 200' rode, Guardian 7# lunch hook Simpson Lawrence 555 manual windlass Bimini w/ sail window Dodger Cockpit mosquito net enclosure 10' x 16' Deck sunshade (NEW 2011) Moveable side boarding ladder Swim Ladder Aft sunshade & sun panels Forward salon window Textaline cover Breeze boosters w/ screens for staterooms (2) Adjustable sport seats 200' 3/4" Nylon line Baltik 7.5 ft dinghy (NEW 2011) Dinghy anchor & oars Mercury 2.5 hp OB engine (NEW 2011) Lifesling recovery system 36" Double lifelines w/ port & starboard gates (2) SOS type life jackets (6) Life Jackets Emergency tiller
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- The Victory 35 is a cruising Catamaran designed to be fast, comfortable, safe and most of all...Fun to sail! Every detail of her lines, accomodations, deck layout and sail plan arises from her designer spending years sailing and cruising on Catamarans. The huge cockpit has a bolstered seat for the helmsman and from that position he can see all four corners of the vessel. The salon is open and airy, a great place to relax or entertain. The boat is well ventilated with six hatches and ten opening ports. Her storage capability will absolutely amaze you! Her solid foredeck allows for safe and secure handling of ground tackle and foresails. At her asking price, Cavalier III will not be on the market long. Please allow us the opportunity to introduce her to you today. A 2011 survey is available upon request All manuals and tech notes are on board All spare parts, filters, belts and hardware convey Bottom painted w/ Seahawk Island 77 in 2011 - 3 spare gallons of Seahawk Island 77 Wal-Vac central vacuum system (2008)
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Listed by a Certified Professional Yacht Broker. Click for more info