- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Verado 4 Stroke w/ 275hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you want to own a brand new boat at a preowned price look no further. This is the most well equipped, immaculate example of the well respected 2007 Fountain 38 LX you will find in the world today. This one owner vessel has only 39 hours on her since she was purchased new in 2009 and is presented in turn key, showroom condition. This vessel just underwent complete engine services, a complete systems check, a fresh bottom job and complete detail to make her ready for a stress free transfer of ownership, which comes with extended engine warranties until September of 2014. Her triple 275 Mercury Verados enable this vessel dizzying WOT speeds while providing amazing cruising ranges of over 400 miles and the sea keeping characteristics of a much large yacht. Her beautifully raked profile is finished in the highly sought after navy blue hull with white canopy top. A new, never used Magic Tilt triple axle trailer that was purchased for insurance purposes is available. (See Photo Below) There are dual Raymarine E120’s with Sounders and HD Radar, a Raymarine Autopilot, Epirb, Sirius Radio, Spotlight, AC, 5 KW Genset, and an Upgraded Sound System with iPod connector. If you are frustrated with looking at well worn vessels of this vintage look no further as this representation is sure to please the most discriminating buyer.
- Vessel Walkthrough:
- Below decks, there is 6’5” of headroom, and that is just the start of the yacht quality interior. The Corian counters, polished stainless sink, ceramic cooktop, stereo, flat screen TV, spacious a V-Berth, and Vacuflush head with stand-up shower make it a pleasure for any couple to weekend aboard. Up top, you have a red-hot fishing machine, an incomparable dive platform, and the sleekest of cruising yachts. A huge cockpit that rivals larger sportfishmen includes a Pro-series 50 gallon livewell, and two huge 150 quart fish boxes. The race inspired dual helm seat has an electric bolster. A triple rear bench seat over the livewell and port and starboard seating forward of the helm allow for up to 10 persons. Get out to the best fishing grounds first. And do so more comfortably, more safely than with any other fishing boat on the water. Slide in over the best dive spots while the others are still pounding along way back beyond the horizon.
- Notable Features
- AC,Cabin 120 Volt Full 4 Sided Canvas Enclosure Full Canvas Enclosure Digital Depth Gauge Fans, Oscillating in Cabin Fresh Water Washdown White Top Fuel Filters, Verados Blue Gel Color Hullsides Generator 5kW 120 Volt Head, Overboard Discharge Helm Seat, Electric Bolster Latham Marine Steering Swim Ladder iPod Dock Soft Top Rocket Launchers 50 Gallon Livewell Dual 150 Quart Fishboxes Saltwater Washdown Shore Power with Charger Remote Controlled Spotlight Epirb Sirius Radio Windlass with SS Anchor Upgraded Sound System Dual Raymarine E120s (2 Displays) Raymarine Autopilot New Bottom Job 12/7/12 Fresh Detail Complete Systems Check Complete Engine Services
- Standard Features
- Anchor locker Anchor, custom polished stainless steel, integrated w/windlass Batteries (4) w/switches, custom heavy duty mounting brackets Bilge blower Bolster/ leaning post, w/ 4ea rod holders electric side-by-side at helm Cabin door, sliding Cabin interior w/dark cherry wood trim Head, enclosed fiberglass, VacuFlush, stand-up shower Bilge pumps (2) 1200 GPH Cabin lighting Cleats, 5ea heavy duty pull up (8") Compass Dockside pressure water hook-up Fender storage Graphics, standard selection Shore power w/charger 120volt Carbon monoxide monitor Cockpit lighting Corian countertops and table in cabin Fuel tanks, heavy duty, baffled 3/16" thick aluminum; foamed, glassed and bolted in position w/stainless steel pickups, 325 gallon capacity GPS speedometer & Mercury gauges Hand laid composite hull and deck manufactured w/multi-directional fiberglass, w/high density coring and Inter-plastic vinyl ester resin and w/hull and deck laminated, thru-bolted, screwed and sealed together w/heavy duty marine sealant/adhesive Rod holders, 4 each mounted in deck Cooler storage area Forward cabin w/V-berth & pillows Horns, electric Propellers (3), polished stainless steel Rubrail with stainless steel insert Super ventilated positive lift hull, twin step Courtesy lights in cockpit Galley w/ sink, microwave, refrigerator / freezer & single burner electric stove Salt water wash down w/extra pump Cup holders in cockpit, stainless steel Hanging locker, cedar lined Mercury throttles w/drive trim on throttle Half tower with canvas, 7ea rod holders & 2 halogen lights, rear mounted Navigation lights Seating for 8-10 in cockpit Steering wheel – platinum TV & DVD player Table in cabin, hi-lo Transom shower Trim tab indicators, mechanical Trim tabs, heavy duty hydraulic, offshore hi-performance
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht