- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 275 HP Turbo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Tradewinds 47 Sundeck Trawler/Yacht was introduced in 1986, and definitely hit
the sweet spot with boaters seeking big-boat space, amenities at a competitive price.
The spacious three-stateroom interior features second guest
cabin aft, which can be configured as office/den. Double-entry aft head is semi- private ensuite for master stateroom. Aft deck is probably the largest to be found on a boat this size. Semi-displacement hull with relatively wide beam has shallow keel for enhanced directional stability.
- Spacious 3-Stateroom layout, she is fantastic for cruising and entertaining. Custom Screens on all Doors and most windows. Forward stateroom - 2 berths - private head with a "wet head" shower. Large Master Stateroom aft with a centerline berth, double-entry head and full stall shower Port aft is a Guest Stateroom/office , Double Bed. Lots of storage. Galley: General Electric fridge/freezer, Magic Chef propane stove with four burners and oven, microwave, stainless steel double sink. (2) Reverse cycle Air Conditioners, plus Electic Heat thru out boat. Large Enclosed Aft Deck and Flybridge
- House - DC system is 12 volt with 6 deep cycle golf cart batteries (new 2013) Heart Interface Freedom 2500 inverter, (new 2012) Starting Batteries - 4 D (new 2012) Professional Mariner battery charger 8KW Onan Generator with sound shield. (less than 500 hrs) Pre Heaters on Lehman Engines
- Standard VHF radios, GPS Radar Auto pilot, Ritchie compass 2 TV's - salon and aft statroom DVD Player
- Deck Equipment
- Dock lines Fenders 12’ Hard Bottom dinghy with 15 hp outboard Plenty of PFDs Fog bell Nav lights Air trumpet horn 110-volt 1,000-pound dinghy davit Bruce and Fortess Anchors with chain and rope 12 Volt Powerwinch Anchor Windlass
- Additional Information
- Engines: 275 Lehmans - 600 hrs Cruise at 8 knots - 14 knots tops Great Livaboard and Bay Boat Shed Kept Real Life burns 11 gals per hour at 11 knots, 7-8 gals at 8 knots. All equipment and engines are running without problems.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.