Seller has his new boat already. Ready to deal. Will consider trade of classic car or a pick-up truck.
The Sea Ray 380 Aft Cabin is a classic double stateroom/double head motoryacht. The 13’11” beam provides a spacious, light, airy cabin. The deep-v hull with prop pockets offers a smooth comfortable ride. She has all the amenities for comfortable cruising that include 3 zone heat/air, large L-shaped settee, lounge chairs, ice maker, and plenty of storage. The breakfast bar overlooks the fully equipped U-shaped galley. The seller has his new boat and is ready to deal.
- MAIN SALON
- Bar with Raritan ice maker 3 zone reverse cycle heat/air 7,000 BTU forward cabin (recent) 10,000 BTU aft cabin (new) 16,000 BTU salon Breakfast bar with stools overlooks U-shaped galley Philips flat screen TV BOSS stereo system with AM/FM/CD/MP3 Right angle settee to port converts to bed 2 comfortable easy chairs to starboard Central Vac Co-Sentry carbon monoxide detector
- 3 burner Princess electric stove Double fiberglass sink Norcold dc voltage full size fridge with freezer Built-in microwave, coffee maker, blender, and can opener Plenty of cabinet and in hull storage
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Queen size berth to port Vacu-flush head with full size shower and lav to starboard Built-in vanity
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Queen size centerline berth Built-in vanity Vacu-flush head with shower and lavatory New shower sump 2011
- Bimini with enclosure on bridge Bimini on sun deck Windlass Guest flood/spot light Fender racks Rail mount gas grille Cocktail table with comfortable padded seating Swim platform Swim ladder Boarding ladder
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Flybridge helm with captain and mate chairs Comfortable guest seating to starboard Garmin 172C GPS Raymarine L265 fish finder/sounder Ritchie compass Ray 53 VHF Systems monitor Engine synchronizer
- Two 30 amp shore power connections 8.5kw Westerbeke genset (rebuilt 2009) Complete AC/DC electrical panel in salon
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL INFORMATION
- Twin 7.4L Mercruisers Starboard engine rebuilt 2008 (56 hours) Port engine rebuilt 2009 (10 hours) Port transmission new 2011 Both transmission coolers new 2011 Bennett trim tabs Sea-fire halon system Xintex gas fume detector Technical manuals Oil change system Dripless shafts New heat/air sea pump
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.