- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 454 w/310hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Space Space Space!! Great mid-sized cabin cruiser! Come take a look at one of Sea Rays best designed Sundancers. She offers sleeping arrangements for 6 adults, 7KW Westerbeke Generator, Heat/AC, Dockside Power, Full Galley and Large Foredeck for Sunbathing!
Easily shown in Redington Beach, FL!
NEW CANVAS AND ISINGLASS ENCLOSURE!!
NEW Starboard Engine 454 Long Block
NEW Exhaust Manifolds Port and Starboard
NEW Batteries, Charger, bilge pumps, Raw water pumps, Fuel filters ect…
TOO MUCH TO LIST !!
OVER $50,000 INVESTED IN THE PAST YEAR…Receipts to prove work complete!
BRING ALL OFFERS!
- Cabin Features
- 12V Clarion AM/FM Stereo w/8 Speakers Color Television w/VCR Halogen Lighting Indirect lighting Outlets throughout Handcrafted wood trim Curtains and drapes Acrylic cabin door Convertible dinette w/storage below
- Three burner electric stove Black and Decker coffee maker Panasonic Microwave Oven Galleyware Storage above and below Sink w/cutting board Counter top garbage chute Bottle storage 120V Refrigerator/Freezer section
- Master Stateroom
- Color Television w/VCR Full sized bed Port/Starboard hanging lockers Side shelf storage Mirrored rope locker bulkhead Ample storage under bed Sliding door for privacy Vanity
- Head and Vanity
- Vacuum flush head w/holding tank Vanity w/storage below Fiberglass shower stall w/bi-fold doors Stainless steel handrail Mirrored medicine cabinet Wall Mirror
- Aft Stateroom
- Conversion pit/double berth Hanging locker w/mirror Built in storage Privacy curtain Sliding window w/screen Table Vanity
- Full B&G Quad Electronics package- Non Functioning Furuno GPS Solara VHF Radio
- Mechanical Equipment
- Automatic Bilge pumps High water bilge alarm Cabin sump pump and float switch Cabin high water alarm Electric bilge blowers Hydraulic steering ACR spotlight Duel gear shafts and throttle controls Emergency start system Halon System Pressure water system Galvanic Isolator
- Engines & Engine Room
- Twin Mercruiser 7.4 V-Drive 340hp each Approximately 1200 hrs Recent rebuild complete Aluminum Fuel tanks
- Self-bailing fiberglass cockpit liner Cockpit side panel storage Adjustable helm seat w/aft facing seat U-Shaped cockpit seating Burl instrument panel Chart holder Wood accent steering wheel Wet bar w/sink Cooler storage Concealed removable trash storage Indirect cockpit lighting Transom door 120V outlet Cockpit bolsters Icer-Ette 120v Ice maker
- Hull and Deck
- Arctic White Gel Coat w/Tan accents High performance vinyl resin Color coordinated through hull fittings Stainless Steel hand rails Stainless Steel bow rail Welded stainless steel stanchions Stainless steel navigation lights 4 Bolt stainless steel cleats Electric windless w/foot switches PVC rub rail w/stainless steel insert Stainless steel hull side windows (4) Fully integrared swim platform Forward deck sunpad Swim ladder w/grab rails Translucent deck hatches w/locks Insulated engine compartment Gel coated bilge area Bottom paint Fresh water shower Bonding system Manganese-Bronze rudders and struts Zinc hull plate Seacocks on all underwater fittings Sea water strainers
- NEW CANVAS AND ISINGLASS ENCLOSURE!! NEW Starboard Engine 454 Long Block NEW Exhaust Manifolds Port and Starboard NEW Batteries, Charger, bilge pumps, Raw water pumps, Fuel filters ect… TOO MUCH TO LIST !! OVER $50,000 INVESTED IN THE PAST YEAR…Receipts to prove work complete!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht