- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1L GXI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 4080 Regal Flybridge Sedan is ready for cruising! One owner since new! Priced Aggressively for a quick sale, caring owner is moving up to a larger vessel!
Regal has done a superb job with the layot of this 4080 Sedan, allowing for a spacious salon with tons of natural light and windows, comfortable sleeping for up to 6 with 2 staterooms and large convertible dinette, plenty of galley and overall storage space...she is the perfect cruising yacht! Raymarine Electronics Suite allows for easy navigation and added Bow Thruster makes docking in high wind or current situations a breeze!
New Risers/Manifolds March 2012, Flybridge Enclosure Stored Inside Most of Its Life and in Excellent Condition, Bow and Flybridge Lounger Cushions Also Stored Inside and in Excellent Condition!
- Cockpit Features
- seats, fold down bench door, cabin sliding with stainless steel frame storage, dedicated for safety gear steps, cockpit gulf coast white upholstery with UV and stain resistant vinyl and high density memory foam cockpit liner, fiberglass and self bailing courtesy lights, LED engine hatch storage, port and starboard compartments transom door
- Helm Features
- Raymarine E-80 chartplotter Raymarine ST-60 Tridata Raymarine VHF radio floscans (fuel flow gauges and digital tachometer) depth finder bow thruster rear mounted back-up camera, viewable on Raymarine chartplotter remote spotlight Faria gauges marine stereo with 4 marine speakers seating, L-shaped lounge with storage windshield header, stainless steel venturi Binnacle chrome throttle and shifter controls compass DC breaker panel with water resistant cover drink holders fine extinguisher system 12 volt accessory plug high water bilge alarm seat, bucket helm with flip-up bolster steering wheel, mahogany steering, hydraulic with 5-position tilt stereo control, digital flush mount display switches, carling design, water resistant and illuminated trim tab switches
- Salon Features
- Bose home theater system steps, cherry wood barrel chairs (2), overstuffed with leather upholstery upholstery, cabin, leathercrest central vacuum system blinds carpet, deep pile with carpet runners chrome lights, overhead and reading CO detector icemaker locker, AC and DC power distribution panel outlet, 120v GFIC protected outlet, 12v accessory plug salon, U-shaped sofa, converts to sleeper storage, overhead cabinet with positive lock doors table, dinette with corian SeaRail trim TV, 23" LCD w/DVD player
- Galley Features
- corian countertop with SeaRail cabinetry, cherry finish chrome variable position faucet coffee maker electric 2-burner stove, recessed below hide-away corian top exhaust vent flooring, hardwood microwave, stainless steel and recessed behind cabinetry outlet, 120v GFIC protected receptacle, trash refrigerator sink, deep polished stainless storage, upper and lower cabinet with dedicated utensil and plate storage
- Master Stateroom Features
- door, sliding pocket, private mattress, innerspring LCD TV chrome lights, overhead and reading CO detector door, private access to head hanging lockers, illuminated and cedar lined mirror on forward bulkhead outlet, 120v GFIC protected storage, under berth and shelf
- Guest Stateroom Features
- berth, twin berths that convert to queen armoire cabinet, overhead storage carpet, deep pile chrome lights, overhead and reading CO detector outlet, 120v GFIC protected storage, under berth skylight vanity with corian countertop, sink and mirrored medicine cabinet storage
- Head Features
- door, round acrylic dressing mirror, full-length on door exhaust fan liner, full fiberglass compartment with non-skid floor overhead lighting outlet, 120v GFIC protected showerhead, chrome hand held with spiral hose and slide bar towel rack, stainless vacuflush head with saniguard filter vanity with corian countertop, sink and mirrored midicine cabinet storage vent, AC
- Hull and Deck Features
- vinylester barrier resin coating OceanTrac hull design in-mold gelcoat boot stripe anchor bay, recessed foredeck with fender stroage locker and washdown hinges, stainless and bolted windlass with danforth anchor and rode foredeck sunpad bottom paint cleats, swim platform, 2 pull-up stainless steel air horn anchor roller with stainless steel chain guard plate bow rail, one-piece stainless steel with forward mid safety rail thru bolted cleats stainless steel deck hatch, translucent with screen and privacy shade dockside water inlet engine compartment, gelcoated and insulated fuel, water and waste fill fittings, stainless steel MarineTred non-skid flooring navigation lights portholes, stainless steel with screens radar arch remote spotlight rub rail, stainless steel stringers, fully bonded and encapsulated fiberglass swim platform, extended with stainless steel telescoping boarding ladder transom handrails, stainless steel windows, panoramic front and sides
- Technical and Systems Features
- generator, Kohler 7.3Kw batteries, 2-group 31A and 1-group 8D wiring harnesses, weather resistant deutsch connectors fire extinguisher system, automatic air-conditioner, 2-zone 26,000 BTUs battery charger battery isolator, crossover charging system battery parallel system battery switches bilge pumps, automatic with monitor lights bilge blowers with sealed shafts circuit breakers, DC voltage dockside power, dual 30 amp inlets with 50ft shore power cords lights, engine room fuel tanks, aluminum fuel crossover system fuel lines, double hose clamps galvanic isolator with monitor panel NMMA, ABYC USCG and CE certified propellers, bronze pressurized water system with freshwater pump and filter seacocks, bronze Sea Tech plumbing lines and connectors shower sump pump with float switch transom shower, hot and cold trin tabs water heater water and waste tank monitor wiring, loomed for abrasion protection and color coded
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information contact worldwide central agent Jimmy Rogers, CPYB at 727-453-0422 or Jimmy@tgyg.com