- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This lightly used Sea Vee is fast and economical with her 540 hp Cummins diesel. Cruise at 30 knots while burning only 20 gallons per hour. Her bow thruster makes her easy to maneuver around the docks.
- Bottom painted 8/12 Pop up cleats Anchor locker with Fortress anchor secured in molded hanger In deck access to bow thruster Small and large in deck fish boxes Large engine room hatch Two in deck dry storage lockers with rod racks Forward console seating Transom door Armstrong swim ladder Above deck transom live well T-Top Rupp Top Gun outriggers Eight console rod holders Twelve gunnel mounted rod holders Rocket launcher with six rod holders and three cup holders on back of helm seat Cooler stored under helm seat Salt and fresh water wash downs
- Electronics & Helm
- Three sided helm enclosure Hydraulic steering with stainless wheel and power knob Vetus Bow Thruster Ritchie compass Two Raymarine C120 displays for plotter, fish finder and radar 48 mile radar Icom IC-M604 VHF radio Clarion stereo Cummins Vessel View engine gauges Cummins single lever electronic control Bennett trim tabs Simrad auto pilot Large helm seat with seat back, foot rest and storage under seat
- 30 amp shore power Charles 20 amp battery charger Two AGM batteries Deep drop reel outlets Spreader light
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins QSC 8.3 540 HP single diesel Oil change pump Dripless stuffing box
- Broker's Comments
- Vessel is located at a private dock in a gated community and appointment with the Captain must be made. Not available for co-broker, exclusive listing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.