- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Y KNOT is an excellent example of this very popular family cruiser. With all the comforts of home, Y KNOT has been a lightly used New England boat all its life and has been meticulously maintained and shows very well. She is an excellent performer capable of 30kts top speed as recently piloted by this broker with no overheating! She handles and looks great, has the “New England Advantage”, and is deserving of your inspection.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The boat is easily boarded aft onto the substantial integral swim platform. To port, is a 4 step molded stairwell leading onto the fully soft-enclosed aft-deck with port and starboard side doors leading forward to corresponding full side decks, and a full hardtop. To port, is a molded service console with cold water sink, small prep area, and icerette below. To starboard is a 3-step stairwell to the raised helm area that is also fully soft enclosed, with bench seating fore and aft of the helm for at least six. Centerline forward on the aft-deck is a smoked acrylic sliding door leading to a 3 step companionway forward and down to the expansive salon/galley/dinette area. Aft and to starboard is a television/entertainment console. Forward to starboard is the dinette which converts to a berth. Aft and to port is an L-shaped sofa which also converts to a sleeper. Forward and to port one step down is the full galley with ac/dc fridge/freezer, stove/oven, coffeemaker etc. To starboard is the day head which serves the forward stateroom as well. Forward is the guest stateroom with an athwartship raised double berth to starboard, and raised single side berth to port with ample storage in drawers and hanging closet. From salon aft and to starboard is companionway to aft master stateroom down a couple of steps. This landing area features a hanging locker. Master stateroom has double berth aft and to port with built in TV and ensuite head with separate shower to starboard.
- Main Salon
- Air conditioning 28,000 BTU with reverse cycle heat, digital temperature control, convertible L-shaped ultra-leather sofa and dinette seating, entertainment center with color TV and stereo, warm honey-toned hardwood interior with micro blinds, carpeting throughout with sectional inserts for engine/Genset access. The feeling is light, airy and spacious.
- Galley and Day Head
- Pressurized hot/cold water system 12v DC water pump 70 gal. fresh water tank 11 gal. water heater 3-burner Electric Stove w/oven S/S Sink Coffee Maker Shorewater pressure system Norcold Upright AC/DC Refrigerator/Freezer Forward & aft electric toilets Mirrored vanity w/polished s/s sink & storage below Exhaust Fan Overhead lights Medicine chest
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- Double bed athwartship and to starboard Optional raised single extra berth up and to port Ample locker/drawer storage Carpeting Ventilation/Light operating screened hatch centerline in overhead Chain locker access Operating portlights
- Master Stateroom
- Double inner spring offset berth Reading and general puck accent lighting Bedside end-table with solid surfacing top and storage drawer Dynasty Pile carpeting Built-in TV Digital climate control unit 2 Hanging Lockers 2 Screened Portlights Ensuite head with separate acrylic shower enclosure Electric toilet Stainless steel sink in solid-surface topped vanity with storage below 110v outlets , 2 gfci protected Stereo speakers 3 storage shelves Sliding screened window on aft bulkhead
- Windless Anchor w/ all chain rode Delta FastSet Anchor Remote Spotlight on Bow Pulpit Windlass with remote control Delta Fast set anchor with chain rode Stainless Steel Deck rails and stanchions Bow Pulpit Non-skid side decks with safety grab rails Molded swim platform with storage locker and h/c shower Full enclosure for aft deck and helm Sun pads for foredeck
- Helm and Electronics
- Horizon Spectrum VHF with Distress Button Furuno 8Tone Daylight Display Radar Radar/Electronics Arch Wide array Radar Antenna Furuno FCV-667 Color Video Sounder Northstar 951X GPS Navigator (Screen partially degraded) Remote Spotlight control Compass Full engine instrumentation Trim Tab Controls Windlass Control
- Reverse Cycle Heat/AC 8kw Kohler Generator Battery Charger CO Detectors 110V/12V Magnetic circuit breakers and branch circuits Hour Meters 110v outlets/ 2 GFCI protected Dual 30amp shore power cords and inlets Water Heater Remote Spotlight Stereo Synchronizer Gauge
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Trim Tabs Automatic Bilge Pumps Halon System 2 Mercruiser FWC 7.4L High Torque Gas Engines Kohler 7.3KW Gas Genset 320 HP Holding tank w/pump- over option 2 Marine Air reverse cycle AC systems w/digital controls
- LOA: 41.5'
- Detailed Broker's Remarks
- YKNOT is an excellent example of this very popular family cruiser. With all the comforts of home, YKNOT has been a lightly used New England boat all its life and has been meticulously maintained and shows very well. She is an excellent performer capable of 30 knots top speed as recently piloted by this broker with no overheating! She handles and looks great, has the “New England Advantage”, and is deserving of your inspection.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.