- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The ever popular 41 Sundancer with a spacious two stateroom/two head interior, fully loaded & powered by Twin CATERPILLAR diesels. ….New electronics 2009, new Sat TV 2010, New canvas 2012.
Interior features include an efficient galley w/full size refrigerator, high gloss cherry cabinetry with lots of storage. The salon offers plenty of seating which also converts to sleeping for two. The mid-stateroom sofa/lounge converts with the push of a button to sleep two.. with privacy pocket door. Topside features include carefully thought out helm position, U shaped cockpit seating w/table, full wet bar w/ icemaker, transom storage locker, life raft & an electronically operated engine hatch. This boat is one of the cleanest and most well maintained 410’s on the market. The Owner has kept meticulous maintenance records for your review. A serious seller, as he has his eye on a larger vessel and is ready to negotiate.
- High gloss cherry interior with a two stateroom, two head layout. Sleeps 4 in 2 Staterooms, settee in salon sleeps 2 to accommodate 6 owners and guests. In the salon, a L-shaped sofa provides lounging room for family and friends. The cocktail table adjusts to dining height for meals. For overnight guests, touch a button and an electric slide-out sofa converts to comfortable sleeping accommodations. The Master stateroom has a full size pedestal bed with plenty of storage underneath for blankets, extra bedding and other large bulky items. There are 2 large hanging lockers and a private entrance to the head. The guest stateroom converts quickly into twin bunks or can be used as additional salon seating. A sliding pocket door provides privacy.
- Recent Upgrades & Additions
- New Ice Maker in Summer of 2011 New Cockpit Seat Cushions in 2010 Underwater Lights Two New Flat Panel Televisions in 2011 Transmission Oil Pressure & Transmission Oil Temperature Gauges New Garelick Helm Seat fully adjustable Brand New Canvas as of 11/26/12 Upgraded Oversized Transmission Coolers, New Vinyl Wood Grain Flooring in the Salon
- The spacious galley is fully equipped with an upright refrigerator/freezer, recessed 3 burner electric stove, sink and microwave oven. Cabinets, faux granite countertops and generous storage. Open to the salon..great for entertaining family and friends. Refrigerator (6.3 Cu. Ft.) Fiberglass Countertop W/ Corian Cutting Board Coffeemaker (120V60 cycle) Recessed three burner Kenyon cooktop w/Corian cover (120V) Panasonic Microwave oven Under floor Storage Galley Storage & drawers w/ designated glass, plate storage & cutlery inserts Glass & dish storage Trash Chute w/ concealed removable trash can
- Twin Garmin 4208’s New 2009 Garmin GMI10 Display New 2009 2-VHF Radios –M604& M41 New 2009 KVH Digital Satellite TV System New 2010 Dual Arch Mounted GPS Receivers New 2009 Arch Mounted Weather Station New 2009 72 Mile 4’ Open Array Garmin Radar New 2009 Flo-Scan Fuel System New 2011 Clarion Stereo AM/FM/CD w/ JL Audio - Upgrade 2011
- 110V AC electrical system Westerbeke 7 Kw generator Battery parallel switch Dockside electrical cables Battery Charger 12V DC electrical system Automatic, manual battery charger (5) Batteries
- Anchor Swim platform Bow pulpit with rails Lofrans windlass Cockpit wet bar Bridge curtains Navigation lights Swim ladder Bimini top Freshwater wash down system Windshield washers and wipers Aft-deck curtains Fenders with lines ACR RCL100 remote search light
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. .