Looking for a clean 2003 Sea Ray 320 Sundancer - look no further. The 320 Sundancer is as clean as they come. Only 160 hours on upgraded MerCruiser 6.2 liter twin inboards, and 5 hours on the Kohler Genset. Canvas cockpit enclosures are like new. The current owner never used them! The perfect boat for enjoying weekends with family and friends on the water!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- There’s plenty of room for family, friends and almost anything you care to bring onboard this sleek Sea Ray 320 Sundancer. The overall length of this boat is well over 35’ and upgrades abound throughout the vessel. The boat shows extremely well as the current owner has taken pains to keep the boat in excellent condition!
- Main Salon
- Forward the spacious V-berth sleeps two comfortably on the built-in island style double bed with storage drawers below. The main salon has a crescent-shaped sofa that converts to a roomy bed for overnight guests. The salon also features a dinette table with designated storage. From the salon, you step down to the conversation area, which includes seating that converts to a double bed. A privacy curtain provides guests and children separation from the main salon area.
- The galley features a refrigerator, microwave, two-burner electric stove and lots of storage.
- Forward anchor locker Swim platform with telescoping boarding ladder Cockpit shower in the main cockpit area Small built in cooler
- Electronics & Helm
- The helm places everything in easy sight and reach, including illuminated waterproof switch pads, digital depth finder, VHF radio. Raymarine GPS and radar plotter provide the operator with additional safety information.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MeCcruiser 6.2 liter V-drives Trim Tabs.
- Broker's Comments
- If you are in the market for a mid 30’s Sea Ray Sport Cruiser…please take the time to see THIS vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.