- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Sea Ray 420 is an ideal boat for those looking for a condo on the water or possible liveaboard. Traditional Sea Ray Quality, excellent layout for entertaining and relaxing, and all the amenities to make you time abaord worry free and enjoyable.
TWIN CATERPILLAR DIESELS WITH LOW HOURS!
- Boarding the boat is easy by way of the oversized swim step at the transom. Here you notice the integrated swim ladder and large storage lazarette. Access to the aft deck is by way of molded in steps with ample handrails for safe passage. The deck is fully enclosed with removable isenglass panels and features a wet bar and ample seating. There are doors port and starboard leading to the foredeck with large sunpad and access to the ground tackle for easy anchoring. The flybridge is up from the aft deck. The helm is situated midship for excellent visibilty when maneuvering and access to all of the helm contraols and electronics. There is separate pilot and co-pilot seating as well as an additional L-shaped seat for company. The entire bridge is enclosed in canvas/eisenglass for preotection from the elements. This interior is configured in the two cabin layout with master aft, VIP forward, and large pantry down next to the galley. The woodwork is of a rich dark cherry finish with berber carpeting, and molded countertops. You enter the cabin from the aft deck by walking down three steps to the main salon. There is a large L-shaped settee to starboard with twin ottomans which store conveniently underneath. Overhead, there is a corner mounted flat screen TV with Bose entertainment system. Forward is a dinette nook for convenience. Across to port is a dinette with plenty of seating. As you cross the salon, you step down again to enter the galley, pantry area, and forward VIP cabin. The Galley is large and offers plenty of counterspace and the necessary appliances to entertain all your guests. Across is the enclosed pantry featuring washer/dryer combo and plenty of storage for all of your dry goods and bulk items. The VIP Cabin is forward and features a centerline queen berth. There is plenty of storage provided by the under berth drawers, cabinetry to port and starboard, and large cedarlined hanging closet. The forward head is just aft and features a Vacu-Flush sanitation system, vanity with sink and mirror, and separate shower stall with folding privacy door. The master cabin is located aft of the main salon. A few short steps down, you enter the cabin with queen centerline berth, twin built in nightstands, built in closets and cabinetry for storage and private enetertainment system. The ensuite head is accessed through the sliding door and features a Vacu-flush marine sanitation system, large vanity with sink and mirror, and stall shower with molded in seat.
- 3-burner Electric Stove Microwave/Convection Oven Coffee Maker Built in Blender Refigerator Freezer
- Raytheon Ray 210 VHF Raytheon R40xx Rasterscan Radar Raytheon Nav398 GPS/Loran Raytheon Raydata Depth/Speed/Temp/Log Raytheon RayPilot 650 Autopliot Ritchie Magnetic Compass ACR Remote Spoltlight w/ RCL-100 Point Pad Sony CDX-F5710 Stereo system with cockpit speakers
- Electrical System
- Westerbeke Diesel Genset 8.0KW 50amp Shorepower Reverse Cycle Marine Heating and Air-Conditioning system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.