- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502 MAG MPI-Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
When the Formula 400 Super Sport was introduced in May of 1998 it earned the coveted "Boat of the Year" award from Boating magazine. The 400 SS has redefined the high performance express cruiser, and its famous FAS3Tech hull, customized for the 400 SS, boasts a stable, dry ride with agility of a true performer and top speed of 44 Knots provides captain and crew an exciting ride.
- This Formula 400 SS “Gulfstream Edition” was constantly updated thru out the years at many levels. She has only 180 Hr’s on her 2009 newly installed engines.
- Starting forward there is a huge V-shaped settee with filler, next aft to port is the galley, to starboard is the enclosed head with separate shower stall, furthest aft is the master berth. There are 4 overhead opening hatches, opening ports and sliding companionway for ventilation, interior carpeting and curtains. Full carpet runners entire interior.
- Head and Galley
- Galley: Norcold DE-0061R refrigerator with freezer New 2006 2 burner electric stove top Panasonic microwave Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water Corian countertops Abundant drawer and cabinet storage Head: Vacuflush head Tankwatch III holding tank monitor Holding tank with electric macerator and Y-valve
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Garmin 3210 plotter Standard VHF radio Simrad auto pilot Raymarine-speed-depth-water temp-log Stereo with remote keypad ACR remote spotlight
- Electrical System
- 4 Batteries w/parallel switch Kohler fresh water cooled generator 2 30amp shore power cords Charles 5000 60 amp battery charger 12vdc and 120vac electric breaker panels
- Hull and Deck
- Electric remote control windlass ACR remote control spotlight Windshield wipers New complete cockpit cover and helm cover Radar arch Cockpit wet bar with icemaker Cockpit carpeting Cockpit courtesy lights Cockpit hot and cold shower Transom door Swim platform with swim ladder built in
- Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning/heat Electric automatic bilge pump Stainless steel water heater w/heat exchanger plumbing Engine room blowers Engine room fire suppression system Power engine room hatch lift Safe-T-Alert SA-1XL gasoline fume detector Fresh water cooling systems Raw water sea strainers Fuel filters Bennett trim tabs Engine back Flush system installed for both engines. This system is used every time when she returns to her boat lift
- The following items were replaced and or upgraded, same mechanic has worked on the vessel for the past 8 years. Engines and closed cooling system Fuel tank genset pan replaced in 2006 Intake manifolds replaced in 2007 Engines rebuilt in 2009 and new stainless exhaust system installed New raw water pumps and power steering pumps installed in 2011 New I/O transom plates installed late 2011 White powder coated wind shield frame Burl wood dash board-helm wheel with wood trim Her original fuel tank was replaced with a higher quality aluminum fuel tank in 2006. This popular 400SS has no bottom paint and is stored on a boat lift behind the owner's home. She was maintained with an "open" check book. She was never used over night by her owners. Her interior is in top condition.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. .