- 63 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
An opportunity to own this 2011 Hampton 630 Skylounge known for its unmatched quality in fit, finish and safety was custom designed for its owner with over $250,000 in added options. With only 150 hours on the C18 engines and 100 hrs on the generators this vessel is showroom new. The price represents hundreds of thousand dollars in savings over a new build, and without a wait until 2014 for delivery. No after delivery punch list to deal with, the current owner has taken care of that. The owner and his Captain have this Hampton dialed in perfectly. Superb Skylounge with 300 sq ft of the highest quality additional living space and a full beam master with full beam his and hers master heads and centered shower are just a few of the stunning features of this boat that was Hamptons Fort Lauderdale Show boat in 2011.. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Overview and Notes on Build
- The Hampton 630 Skylounge Motoryacht is a result of 150 years of boat building expertise by one of the finest Yacht builders in the world. This recent new design reflects the uncompromising commitment to extraordinary design, construction, safety and value. Hampton uses the highest quality of rich satin with gloss burl trim furniture, Hampton Yachts craftsmen have painstakingly joined each piece that result in flawless corners, carefully carved from solid wood, not just laminations. The uncompromising woodwork is what Hampton owners have come to expect…. in short quality that you can see, touch and feel. Hampton offers superior quality above world class standards, that means as a start each Hampton 630 is a 100% hand laid one-piece fiberglass hull that features solid fiberglass below the waterline with three outer layers of vinylester resin to prevent blisters and Kevlar is added to the collision zone for strength. The sharply veed forward hull sections give the 630 a soft and dry ride, while the flattened lines aft add to the stability as well as the efficiency for superior fuel economy. Propeller tunnels are used to level the engines, add directional stability, and allow shallow water adventuring. When at the helm in the Hampton 630 Skylounge, there is a choice of the latest navigation and communication electronics in the sweeping instrument panel with every feature needed for easy piloting including dual thrusters and cameras for monitoring the engine room and the aft areas of the boat. A comfortable settee with a beautiful burl inlayed table allows your family and friends to keep you company and with wet bar and flat screen TV it's one the favorite areas of the yacht. Congregating in the Skylounge you have discovered one of the reasons that the Hampton 630 is the perfect jaw dropping stunning yacht for those seeking quality and comfort. When the weather is chilly or wet, the Skylounge is super comfortable while in warm weather it remains an air-conditioned respite. From mid ship through aircraft-style stainless steel doors lead to the wide side decks with high bulwarks for peace of mind. This is truly a yacht for all seasons and all reasons. This 630 has a three stateroom 2 head layout that take full advantage of the generous eighteen foot beam, design flexibility has always been a feature of every Hampton yacht and this owner has maximized the best in interior layout with the finest appointments. These include a full beam master stateroom with full beam his and her heads and centered shower in between them. The doorways are comfortably wide, the stairwells gentle and spacious, and even the seating is carefully designed for comfort. As an example the dining settee is oversized for comfortable relaxed gathering. For absolute reliability, everything on the Hampton 630 from the powerful diesels right down to the electrical wall switches can be easily maintained, with readily available parts as well as service. This owner has opted for the upgrade engine package that includes the C18 Acert Caterpillar engines. This Hampton offers a long list of equipment. Major items like the Wesmar stabilizers, generator, bow thruster, air conditioning, full electronics package, entertainment system, full galley appliances, central vacuum system, and rich satin finish interior are all included with each Hampton 630 from the factory, however, this owner in his custom design specifications added several hundred thousands of additional options as listed within in the full specifications below, including a custom designed helm that added more square footage to the living space of the Skylounge and improved the sightlines over the bow considerably, very high end Pompanette seating in the Skylounge, multiple satellite receivers dedicated to each area of the boat, extra generator just to mention a few. To really see the quality built into each Hampton 630 you have to look at the details. Amazingly every possible extra foot of space has been converted into useful storage because we all know there is never enough storage on a yacht. Explore the engine room, and you will find that the wiring is neatly loomed and color-coded, that all the maintenance areas are easily accessible, and every pipe has a label at each valve. Look around the decks and you will see properly placed and sized scuppers. Wrap your hands around the oversized deck rails and feel the strength of the beautifully welded and polished 316 stainless steel. With no exposed wood on the exterior, the Hampton 630 is as easy to maintain as she is to handle. Whether your interest is safe and comfortable passage-making, harbor-hopping along the coast or living aboard, the people at Hampton Yachts and this owner have created a stunning custom Hampton 630 Skylounge Motoryacht......there is no equal being built that incorporates, quality, safety and fit and finish.
- Master Stateroom: Full beam master Oversized queen bed with drawers and storage under and mirror over headboard Built in night stand tables with burl top Overhead decorative redwood burl ceiling treatment 5 Cedar lined hanging lockers Port side has twp hanging lockers and drawer and cabinet units with burl top Starboard side has three hanging lockers and a make-up table with mirror and drawers and burl top Make up table stool Reading lights on both side of the bed LED overhead lighting with dimmer controls 24volt Rope lighting hidden from view Opening SS port lights 48” Samsung LED TV Pioneer AM/FM/DVD/CD Surround Sound entertainment system Master Head Full size shower with dual entry from both sink/head areas Grohe multi-port shower full body jet sprays Floors of heads and shower are Corian tiles Corian counter tops Mirrors in both master heads Burl wood face cabinets LED lighting GFI outlets 2 Port lights that open 2 Tecma silent toilets 2 sinks with Grohe faucets Ocean Air exhaust fans Towel holders VIP Stateroom Island queen sized berth with hinged top and drawers under Two cedar lined hanging lockers 6 cabinets and 2 drawers Overhead screen with manual blackout screen LED overhead lighting with dimmer controls 32” Samsung LCD TV Pioneer AM/FM/DVD/CD Surround sound entertainment system Two additional reading lights VIP Head Full size stall shower Corian floor tiles Corian countertops Burl wood face cabinets LED overhead lighting GFI outlets Port-light that opens Tecma silent toilet Grohe faucet Grohe shower faucet unit Ocean air exhaust fan Towel and tissue holder 3 rd Stateroom/Office Beautiful office desk with desk drawers Sofa unit that converts to upper and lower bunk beds Cedar lined hanging locker LED overhead lighting with dimmer controls 2 Opening SS Port-lights 19” Samsung LCD TV Pioneer AM/FM/DVD/CD Stereo with Pioneer speakers
- Country Kitchen Galley and Dining Open Country Kitchen layout in Main Deck provides a huge dining and entertainment area open to the galley. Galley is also open to the salon, creating a truly expansive interior. Stainless steel aircraft style pilothouse doors port and starboard decks Frameless windows with 10mm safety glass forward Cherry and Holly floor Interior stairway leading to Skylounge Electric blinds for forward windows Granite countertop with double sink and upper serving shelf Granite Galley floor Two bar stools at service counter GFI Outlets LED overhead lighting with dimmer controls Oversized built-in dinette settee for 8, with storage drawers at floor level Large dinette table with granite table top matching the galley granite 34” LED TV on Hideaway lift platform Galley Components: Sub-Zero Refrigerator and Freezer with Icemaker GE Electric cook top GE under counter full size oven GE Microwave/Convection oven Broan Trash compactor Fisher Paykel Dishwasher Insinkerator Garbage disposal Stainless Steel double sink Grohe faucet Insinkerator Instant Water heater GE Galley exhaust blower
- Salon And Upper Skylounge
- Salon Entertainment cabinet with Built in 46” Samsung LED TV, bar and bottle storage Bose Lifestyle 35 surround sound System Clarion M475 CD Stereo receiver and speakers with CeNet controls in Cockpit, bridge and salon Lighted glass china cabinet with burl top Large wood high/low coffee table with burl inlay Starboard side large L shape settee 2 port side chairs Port side table with burl top Port side cabinet with wine cooler, icemaker and glass cabinet with burl top Overhead decorative burl ceiling treatment Stainless steel aft sliding door with tinted safety glass Frameless tinted windows Audio controls for salon, cockpit, and country kitchen LED overhead lighting with dimmer controls Skylounge/Flybridge Teak and stainless stairway from galley Skylounge superbly finished in Makore wood throughout Skylounge flooring cherry and holly Skylounge large L-shaped seating with storage Skylounge high/low drop leaf table in wood Skylounge wet bar with sink, refrigerator, cabinets and burl top Frameless windows with 10mm safety glass forward Port and Starboard sliding windows Electric blind controls Rear stainless steel door to aft deck LED overhead lighting with dimmer controls 28” Samsung LED TV Bose Lifestyle 35 surround system Increased AC outlets and ductwork for maximum cooling Refrigerator/Icemaker with wood trim Scandvik sink and Scandvik faucet Two Pompanette signature series Helm chairs on SS pedestal (Captain electric, guest manual)
- Helm finished in beautiful wood burl surface Chart storage drawer Destroyer wheel with wood trim Seastar Hydraulic power steering with motive pump on each main engine Dual Caterpillar MPD’s Caterpillar Independent Control Head (IHC) dual engine electronic controls Kellenberg Air Horn ARC Search Light System indicator panel Water and fuel tank gauges WEMA tank level indicators Three Windshield wipers with washers Hynautic trim tab controls VDO rudder position indicator Sidepower Bow and Stern Thrusters Three term Wesmar stabilizers with 7.5 sq. ft. fins
- Upper Aft Deck Removable rails to accommodate 12’8” LOA Dinghy with 5’10’ beam 1000 lb Davit with power lift and power rotate Wireless remote control for the Davit Gageneau 12” BBQ grill Lower Aft Deck/Transom Large Corian table with edging Seating unit with Corian on center table 22” LCD TV in cabinet enclosure Sink with Shurflo faucet and storage cabinet Engine room access from aft deck floor with power lift Water tight aircraft style transom door Teak treds on steps to swim platform Stainless steel swim ladder Hot and cold shower unit Stainless steel platform rails with storage receptacles for boarding dinghy Boarding ladder storage in the portside vertical riser 2 Independent Caterpillar Engine and Sidepower thruster controls on both the starboard and port side vertical risers LED overhead lighting with dimmer controls
- Engines & Mechanical
- Engine Room Dual Caterpillar C-18 ACERT Engines rated @1015 HP (151 hours) Racor fuel filters for each engine and 2 generators Jabsco engine room blowers Aqua 3” diameter drive shaft ZF500 Transmissions ZF 38.5 Props with 35.5” pitch Headhunter fresh water pumps Seaward 20 gal hotwater heater Rule automatic bilge pumps Bosworth guzzler manual bilge pump Reverso oil changing system Marine Air AC Air handler 2 Chilled air reverse cycle AC system Spare raw water pump with selector valves for AC cooling water Underwater exhaust system with bypass to transom Dripless packing glands with spare seals on shafts Dripless packing water supplies from both engines Engine room surfaces lined with Soundown insulation Fiberglass exhaust mufflers 300 gal fresh water tank Pressurized fresh water system 3 fuel tanks 1200 gallons total 100 gallon waste holding tank with macerator pump SS rudders and rudder posts with dripless shaft seals Color copper coded fuel, water and hydraulic fluid lines Seacocks and sea strainers on all through hull fittings for engine and generator raw water Engine room 110 Volt AC and 24Volt DC lights Engine room fire suppression and shut down system Emergency bilge pump with main engines with valves Fresh water outlets White polyurethane painted bilge Electrical System Kohler 23KW/60Hz Generator with sound shield (103 hours) Kohler 15KW/60Hz Generator with sound shield (105 hours) Magnasine 4.0 KW Inverter with remote panel Charles ISO Boost Transformer (2) 2 Glendenning Cablemasters 75’ 50 amp/24volt Charles Battery Charger 50 amp/24 volt 2 Charles Battery Charger 50 amp/24 volts Six 200 amp heavy duty batteries with battery boxes Eight 100 amp heavy duty batteries with battery boxes Two 4D Batteries Complete AC/DC breaker/distribution panel with backlight Main breaker panel Inverter zone control panel Inverter control panel charger monitor Generator control panels (2) Shore selector switches Battery selector switches 120volt electrical outlets throughout 2-50 amp forward shore power connections
- 2 Garmin 7215 Touch screen multifunction display Garmin 300 VHF Radio Garmin 300 VHF Radio with class B dual band Garmin GHP 10 Corepack with Shadow drive, Master computer, compass computer, GHC10 controller Garmin Autopilot with remote control Garmin digital Sounder NMEA Ultrasonic Wind and Weather station Garmin 4KW High Definition Radar with 72nm range ISCAN Interphase forward looking sonar 3000 watt with 7” display PowerMax all band cellular booster system with amplifier/repeater
- Added Options & Features
- SAT TV KVH Tracvision HD7 with 5 Direct TV receivers Maxwell 3500 windlass with 2 control stations 100 lb Bruce Stainless anchor Bosch washer Bosch dryer 2 Video Cameras 2 Video Monitors Nutone Central vacuum system Panasonic phone system Side power stern and bow thrusters Bow pulpit 275’ anchor chain Deck wash downs aft and forward decks Stainless steel 316 grade mooring cleats, chocks, anchor roller, handrails, and stanchions TV, Phone and water inlets Stainless steel opening ports with screens Screens on entry doors I mportant superior design features that supports the Hampton as one of the finest boats built today with absolute attention to detail and safety Hand-laid solid fiberglass hull in one piece Vinylester resin for first layers of hull lay-up Two layers of Kevlar chine to chine and 3 layers of Kevlar in the forward collision zone Wedges added to keel for prop protection Hand-laid fiberglass deck, deckhouse, and flybridge core with high strength divynil cell foam Hull and deck joints thru-bolted every 6” sealed and glassed with multiple layers of fiberglass Longitudinal and transverse stringer systems All doors and windows have tinted glass (not forward helm windows) LED lighting throughout the boat Interior structural components all bonded to the hull Molded FRP rub rails capped with stainless steel trim rails
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.