- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208s Majored Recently
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
In the water and ready to go this boat shows above average inside and out. From engine room, to hull to cabin the pride shines thru on this boat. For the price you will find everything in great condition and a layout that gives you big boat living for a small boat price. The diesels have just 30 hours since being removed and a complete rebuild.Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- (2) Private Staterooms Master stateroom forward features: Queen Size oval berth Flat Screen TV in Master Shevling/storage P & S Drawer spaces and mirror Salon seating is semi-circular Large Settee w/ Dinette Salon converts to double bed Spacious Aft Stateroom w Sliding privacy door & double bed Large galley w amenities portside Mulitple storage bins cabinets Shelving throughout for storage Head and shower AC/Heat Salon Flat Screen TV w/ DVD
- Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer Pressure Hot and Cold water Electric (3) burner stove w cover Microwave Deepwell Sink Coffee Maker Storage drawers
- Windlass Searchlight Slantback Enclosure Cockpit Carpet Upgraded Forward Enclosure Panels Cockpit Wetbar Wide Helm Seating Swim Platform with ladder
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cat 3208's Dripless Shaft Seals Dual Racor Filtration Westerbeke Generator Battery Charger Hot Water Heater 1000 watt invertor
- Robertson Auto Helm Loran 3400 D/F Rathion Radar Garmin 3210 GPS