- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- GM 4.3L Vortec V6 (262 ci)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Bertram Sport Convertible II is known for legendary design, quality build and sea keeping particularly with this, the second generation. It is a rare, modern classic.
Well cared for by knowledgeable owner of the last 19 years. Major refit including new, not rebuilt, GM 4.3 liter (262 cu in) Vortex Balance Shaft engines, and so much more. Over $36,000 spent on upgrades and new systems in the past 10 years, see all in the full listing.
This is a great day boat which also excels when fishing in part because of it's huge rear deck space. And the custom engine box seats with reclining backs are the perfect place to relax and enjoy the day. A true head turner.
- Engines & Transmissions
- Twin Fresh Water Cooled 205 HP 4.3 liter Vortec V6 - Balance Shaft Engines Port engine new in 2003 - 398 hrs Starboard engine new in 2011 - 78 hrs Both engines standard rotation Rebuilt Port Velvet Transmission New PRM 750 Starboard Transmission (2011) reverses the rotation of the props so the counter rotating prop design is retained. Both transmissions 1.5:1 reduction All engine and transmission work was done and installed by local professional shipyards. New 2003 Mallory Marine electronic distributors New 2003 Rochester carbs New engine hour meters
- New (2006) Raymarine A65 Chart Plotter / GPS / Digital Sounder New (2005) Standard VHF and antenna New (2009) Sony Marine Stereo/CD w/ antenna splitter
- Additional Information
- New (2006) fiberglass hardtop, aluminum frame and enclosure New (2006) canvas enclosure including rear drop curtain New (2007) aluminum fuel tank New (2007) Lovett automatic bilge pump, one Rule fwd, one Rule aft new (2009) Teak interior removed and refinished (2009) Teak swim platform Four rod holders- two on aluminum top frame, two on side decks New (2007) portapotti New (2010) stainless steel double trumpet horn New (2011) 4 blade props - 14 1/2 x 14 1/2 nibrel cupped New (2007/2011) batteries on individual switches New (2004) helm, companion seat cushions and bolsters New (2013) Custom reclining engine box seats backs create two large, extrememly comfortable lounge seats Richie Compass remaned in 2006 Excellent gel coat condition Entire boat cleaned, waxed and bottom sanded and painted with Pettit ablative paint every year. Comfortably sleeps two
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.