- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- GM 4.3L Vortec V6 (262 ci)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This is it folks. This is your chance to own a very rare, modern classic. If you're not familiar with the legendary design, quality and seakeeping capabilities of the second generation of the Bertram Sport Convertible, do your homework because you're about to have admirers.
Very well cared for by it's knowledeable owner of the last 18 years, this beauty has benefitted from a major refit and garners attention wherever she goes.
Make no mistake, this is THE boat for the person looking for that special something that turns heads while doing double duty as an extremely comfortable day boat for cruising and fishing!
- Engines & Transmissions
- Twin Fresh Water Cooled 205 HP 4.3 liter Vortec V6 Port engine new in 2003 - 398 hrs Starboard engine new in 2011 - 78 hrs Both engines standard rotation Rebuilt Port Velvet Transmission New PRM 750 Starboard Transmission (2011) reverses the rotation of the props so the counter rotating prop design is retained. Both transmissions 1.5:1 reduction All engine and transmission work was done and installed by local professional shipyards. New 2003 Mallory Marine electronic distributors New 2003 Rochester carbs New engine hour meters
- New (2006) Raymarine A65 Chart Plotter / GPS / Digital Sounder New (2005) Standard VHF and antenna New (2009) Sony Marine Stereo/CD w/ antenna splitter
- Additional Information
- New (2006) fiberglass hardtop, aluminum frame and enclosure New (2006) canvas enclosure including rear drop curtain New (2007) aluminum fuel tank New (2007) Lovett automatic bilge pump, one Rule fwd, one Rule aft new (2009) Teak interior removed and refinished (2009) Teak swim platform Four rod holders- two on aluminum top frame, two on side decks New (2007) portapotti New (2010) stainless steel double trumpet horn New (2011) 4 blade props - 14 1/2 x 14 1/2 nibrel cupped New (2007/2011) batteries on individual switches New (2004) helm, companion seat cushions and bolsters Custom reclining engine box seats backs create two large, extrememly comfortable lounge seats Richie Compass remaned in 2006 Excellent gel coat condition Entire boat cleaned, waxed and bottom sanded and painted with Pettit ablative paint every year. Comfortably sleeps two
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.