- 34 Center Console
- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- F350 4 stroke
- Number of Engines
With its all-new 34 CC, Regulator has taken the design of the offshore center console to a whole new level! Pushing the envelope in shear size and innovation, the Regulator 34 CC is the exciting new flagship of the fleet, incorporating features engineered and built for the most serious fishermen, now featuring expansive new wrap-around forward seating, plus second home accommodations including a compact galley, sleeping berth and head.
Ready to hear your reels scream? The single-level cockpit is huge, uncluttered and strategically outfitted to make your fishing experience nothing short of extraordinary. Other boat manufacturers often imitate Regulator, but can never duplicate the overall quality, attention to detail and legendary ride, backed by the superb power of Yamaha 350 V-8s.
- Fishing Equipment
- 6' starboard side insulated cooler box / rod storage 6' port side insulated cooler box/rod storage 31 gallon Freshwater System 3X Deluxe livewell leaning post with seatback rocket launcher, livewell, drawer tackle units, freshwater sink, cutting board and folding footrest Oversized 272qt transom fish box Saltwater wash down and livewell plumbing Stainless Steel Rod Holders (4)
- Teleflex Seastar hydraulic tilt steering with power assist 40amp battery charger with 50' power cord Breakered electrical system EZ-View flushmount electronic mounting face with access in head compartment Quad battery system with switches Console storage tray with two (2) stainless steel cupholders 13" Edson polished silver wheel with power knob Frameless fiberglass integrated console door Frameless tempered glass windshield Glove box with fiberglass lid Recessed comfort footrest with storage access Ritchie Blue Face Supersport compass Stainless steel console handrails
- Console Interior
- CO2 detector Vented port light in console Courtesy LED lights Hand held shower Bilge high water alarm Polished stainless steel sink with storage below Sleeping accomodations for two, complete with reading lights Stand-up head compartment with Corian interior counter top, interior lighting and mirror Electric head with 6gal holding tank
- Deck and Cockpit
- 368qt forward center dry storage compartment Anchor locker with rope storage Below deck - bulk cockpit storage compartment Two (2) bilge pumps with automatic float switches Cockpit lighting 360° coaming pads Integrated flush folding rear seat Molded non-skid on horizontal surfaces Pull up bow light and cleats Armstrong dual engine bracket with integrated telescoping ladder bracket Springline and cockpit cleats with hawse pipes Stainless steel 14x18 trim tabs with indicator switch Stainless steel scuppers Stainless steel hardware - thru-bolted with elastic stop nuts Stainless steel transom handrail
- Optional Equipment
- Hull Color: Flag Blue Standard White Armstrong bracket Fiberglass T-Top with surfboard edge, electronics box, molded-in spreader lights, built-in Lee® idewinder outrigger base and LED dome lights Three Sided Spray Curtain Enclosure Lee Sidewinder 16' telescoping outriggers with laydown mounts 12v 5000 BTU air conditioner
- Safety Package
- (2) 8" Fenders (2) Fender lines (4) Life jackets Throwable cushion Life jacket storage case (1) Fire extinguisher (1) Anchor #16 with line Anchor chain (2) Galvanized shackles (6) Dock lines
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Our offices: Hampton, VA 757 723 0793 Baltimore, MD 410 342 6600 Grasonville, MD 410 827 0873 Wanchese, NC 252 473-5010