- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- FWC Merc 8.1S HO's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Blue Hulled 3860 offers a true 2 stateroom 2 head layout with solid privacy doors, fully equipped galley and all the right options. The hardtop provides the cockpit with shade when you want it or go thru the walkthru windshield to the bow sunpad when its time to tan. With 8.1 Merc HO's the boat performs and will never struggle to run with these motors. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Master Private Berth (solid doors seperate each stateroom) Reading Lights 2 Hanging Closets 2 flat panel TV's, DVD player, surround sound system, with sub-woofer Teak and Holly Cabin Floor Vacuflush Head with Large Stall Shower Real Innerspring Mattresses in Both Master and Guest Central Vac Guest Stateroom with twin berths that converts to a queen Guest Head with Shower Kenwood Stereo CD Salon Sette Converts Cherry Interior
- Microwave Stainless Steel Deepwell Sink 2 Burner Range Nova Kool Fridge/Freezer Corian Counters
- Hardtop Swim Platform Swim Ladder Cockpit Icemaker Wetbar Windlass Full Enclosure Sun Pad On Bow with cover Spotlight Cockpit Carpet Cockpit Stereo CD Player
- Raymarine C80 Radar & Color GPS Raymarine ST60 Depth Indicator Raymarine 215 VHF Radio
- Mercruiser 8.1 HO's with 420hp each Kohler 7kw Generator Battery Charger Electric Engine Hatch Halon Fireboy System Day Hatch Access Oil Changer
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.