- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
$15,000 PRICE REDUCTION! Highly Motivated!
Long-time Owner Retiring from Boating!
This vessel has the beautiful lines and rugged handling characteristics of a true downeast-style trawler. Custom-built on Cape Cod and designed by the well-known Royal Lowell, this boat has been lovingly maintained by her current owners since they purchased her in 1997 and is well equipped with many upgrades /updates:
- Electric flush Jabsco Head (new 2012)
- Pioneer AM-FM/CD/MP3 (new 2012)
- Raymarine TriData (new 2010)
- Fresh Bottom Paint (new 2012)
- Standard Horizon Intercom (new 2011)
- PSS Dripless Shaft Seal (new 2010)
- Cutlass Bearing (new 2010)
- Sea Frost AC Refrigeration - BG1000 Compressor (new 2010)
Dual helm; extended flybridge for shade and storage for the Avon dingy w/newer 8HP Yamaha; dual anchor windlass system; teak decks; Westerbeke 5kw genset; Freedom 2000W Inverter and dependable CAT 3208 TA that sips fuel (< 4GPH) complete the package! Full maintenance and trip logs are available for the next owner's benefit.
Well-built, well maintained, fuel efficient downeast-style trawler yacht -- priced right! Don't miss this one...
- Sleeps two in large forward stateroom with V berth, head to starboard, galley down and bright, airy cabin Forward stateroom is generously proportioned with hanging locker and lots of storage space to port and starboard. Reading lights, fan, two opening side window ports and overhead hatch provide great ventilation and light. Head to Starboard featuring large shower stall, electric Jabsco toilet ( new 2012) , vanity with nice counterspace and good storage shelves and lockers. Galley is down to port, U-shaped and quite functional. It is a bright, open space and well-equipped with Force Ten propane stovetop, double S/S sink, large, built-in Panasonic convection microwave oven and deep chest refrig compartment w/freezer. Two AC Sea Frost compressors ( new 2010) provide continuous cooling without the need for shore power or engine/genset use. Main Cabin is spacious and bright with newer headliner, a large, L-shaped settee/berth to port, beautiful hi/lo drop leaf dining/cocktail table, helm to starboard with large open space for deck chairs and a fold down, built-in side table. Bi-fold doors swing open to a large teak, covered cockpit with sunbrella enclosure panels. Coamings are finished bright with Cetol and Sunbrella covers. There is a propane locker on the centerline of the transom that contains two updated cylinders and solenoid. The transom includes a slotted teak swim platform with swim ladder. The Flybridge has seating for three, full helm with complete electronics, folding, newer bimini top, dinghy cradle and electric winch.
- Deck & Hull
- Danforth 1500 Deepset anchor with 150' all chian rode Danforth 1000 Deepset anchor with chain and dacron rode Anchor windlass - 12 V Salt/fresh water washdown Three blade prop with Shaft Spurs PSS Dripless Shaft Seal - new 2010 1 1/2 inch S/S shaft with new Cutlass Bearing (2010) Fresh Bottom Paint (August, 2012)
- Lower Helm: Garmin GPS 182 Chartplotter Raymarine ST 60 TriData ( new 2010) Raytheon R21 Raster Scan Radar ICOM IC-M100 VHF Robertson AP 200 Autopilot Tank Tenders (Water & Fuel) Pioneer AM-FM/CD/MP3 (new 2012) Standard Horizon Intercom (new 2011) Upper Helm: Garmin GPS 128 Raytheon ST 60 TriData ( new 2010) Robertson AP 200 Autopilot ICOM IC-M100 VHF Complete set of engine gauges
- Westerbeke 5 kw Generator (1644 hours). Electrical side replaced in 2008 1998 Freedom 20 2000 watt Inverter/Charger Cruiseair Reverse Cycle A/C - 16,000 BTU (new water pump 2011) Espar Cabin Heater (12V; Diesel) Circuit Breaker Panels (12v DC and 110v AC) (2) 8D AGM House Batteries (2) Group 27 AGM Starting Batteries Leece Neville Alternator (130amp) Anchor Windlass w/bow foot controls Sea Frost AC Refrigeration - two compressors - BG1000 (new 2010)
- Dependable CAT 3208 TA 375 HP engine with. Engine has received regular maintenance and oil changes, including annual oil samples and records are available for inspection.
- Additional Information
- AVON Rover R3 10' RIB Dinghy w/winch hoist Yamaha 8HP Outboard w/external gas tank (new 2006) Spare Prop Miscellaneous lines, fender, USCG safety equipment, spare parts Complete historical cruise and maintenance logs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jim Rabensine via e-mail: email@example.com