- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.2 liter Turbo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Miss Amy" is truly a unique vessel, the 1983 hull is solid fiberglass, but almost everything else was replaced in the total refit that was completed from 2002-2005. New awlgrip hull and topside paint, new windows, new anchor windlass, new head, new water heater, new Onan diesel genset, new Heat/AC, new wiring, new battery charger, new Morse controls, new Cherry cabinetry, new Teak parquet floor. Large comfortable cockpit, Wonderful Cabin with Dinette, galley, head, shower, Large master berth forward with custom cabinets. Effecient and comfortable, do yourself a favor and come in for a visit.
- Partial list of Re-fit upgrades
- This is a one-of-a-kind, custom finished Classic example of the Chesapeake Bay Deadrise, but on a solid fiberglass hull with twin diesel engines. This combination offers lower "cost of ownership" and easier handling than most all other Deadrise style vessels. The below items were done during the 2002-2005 time period. All through hull fittings were removed, inspected and replaced as necessary, all were re-bedded New fresh water plumbing using Pex hoses and connections New 35 gallon water tank New Force 10 Marine six gallon water heater New Jabsco Par-Max water pumps and accumulater Totally rewired using tinned copper wiring New windows, frames painted with Awlgrip New "Ice Blue" Awlgrip hull paint and "Snow White" deck paint New "Snow White" PVC rubrail with Stainless steel cap New Jabsco quiet flush head New Cutlass bearings New Heater Craft model 500-H cabin heater New Onan 5kw Diesel generator, 125 hrs New Racor fuel filters (mains and genset) New fuel switching manifold New fuel hoses New, one 92 gal fuel tank New 3 bank Battery Charger New Sound-Down motor box insulation New Macerator pump for holding tank New Morse engine control cables New main engine mufflers
- Engines & Genertaor
- Detroit 215hp 8.2 liter Diesel engines with 1163 hours. She gets 2.5 mpg at an 8.5kt slow cruise. Fast cruise speed is a comfortable 18 kts at 1 mpg and top speed is 21 kts. Transmissions are Twin Disk model MG-501 with a 2 to 1 reduction ratio. 1.5" stainless steel shafts are fitted to 3 bladed props. There is a Reverso oil change system making for easy main engine oil changes. The Racor model 900 fuel filters are easily accessible. The generator is an Onan 5kw diesel genset with 125 hrs, model MDKAU. There is a water lift generator muffler, raw water intake strainer, Full Sound Shield, Blue Seas 3 position electrical transfer switch. The diesel fuel tanks are a 92 gallon main tank with two 46 gallon aux tanks for the main engines and a 30 gallon tank for the generator.
- Furuno Navnet System with 10" and 7" color screens 36 Mile radar, GPS Charplotter, and Bottom Finder Icom 502 VHF Radio Azimuth Digital Compass Boss 822UA Stereo with AM/FM/CD/MP3 with 4 KLH speakers two Sansui 20 in flat screen HDTVs (one in Cabin house, one in V-berth) Toshiba DVD/VCR player, connects to both of the HDTV units Digital TV antenna
- This fine vessel is set up to sleep 4 adults. Two in the forward V-berth on a 6" mattress, and two more on the dinette, which converts into a full sized bed (54" wide). The filler cushion for the dinette sleeper is conveniently stowed in a large compartment beneath the dinette floor. The forward V-berth cabin has an overhead hatch, for fresh air and natural light and there are custom Cherry storage cabinets above the berth. A 20" Sansui HDTV is mounted to the forward bulkhead. The head is located down and to port of the helm deck. There is a Jabsco Quiet-Flush toilet with custom Corian countertop and Custom vanity and sink with a Delta single lever faucet. There are mirrors on two walls, a medicine cabinet and storage cabinet with Cherry doors. The shower is located across the hall from the Head. White FRP walls are easy to wipe down with zero-maintenance, and there is a Delta single lever faucet. The custom shower door is made from tempered "rain glass".
- Salon & Galley
- The main salon is finished in Cherry paneling. The flooring is from Teak Parquet finished with a satin finish. To port is an L-shaped sofa that is covered with Flag Blue UltraLeather upholstery. There is a high/low table with custom Corian top. The L-shaped galley is located across the cabin house on the Stbd side and features a blue colored Corian counter, Samsung convection Microwave Oven, Stainless steel sink with Delta single lever faucet and a Sanyo under counter refrigerator. There is a 20" Sansui Flat Screen HDTV mounted to the wall where it can be easily viewed from anywhere in the Cabin house. There is a DVD and VCR player along with a digital TV antenna.
- Main engine batteries are Interstate Workaholic 8D sized batteries, connected to Perko Battery Switches. Shore power is supplied by a single 30 amp connection with power cord. There is an onboard Galvanic Isolater and Blue Seas Electrical Transfer Switch. two 12volt overhead cockpit lights six 12 volt cabin lights LED Navigation lights Anchor and stern lights 12 volt receptacle at the helm Dedicated Interstate generator battery
- Deck Hardware
- Good anchor windlass with helm remote 35 lb plow-type anchor three Lewmar deck hatches two port lights with opening windows Cabin windows by Wynne Enterprises 4 are fixed and 4 are operable front windows are clear, side & aft windows have light grey tint flag staff holder with varnished teak pole and 36" US Flag St Croix 500lb davits mounted at transom Removable custom engine box cushions
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- This Beautiful 40' Custom Chesapeake Bay Deadrise is located offsite. Please call to make a boarding appointment. For more information call Scott James at 757 570 3944 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org in the Hampton VA office. International Inquiries are always welcome.