- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 75P
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Excellent in every way and with an new enclosure this well care for vessel will be no disappointment! Powered by the popular Volvo Penta TAMD 75 Turbo Diesels with EDC controls she is clean inside and out and the owner is fussy about how she is kept. Full service in January 2013 she is ready to go for her next owner who only needs to start her up and go. Owner is looking for reasonable offers for this well kept boat. CLICK FULL SPECS FOR PICS AND DETAILS.
- Master stateroom forward with full size centerline berth, lots of storage, Direct Satellite TV in master and salon, Panasonic stereo with CD and Pioneer DVD player, guest stateroom with two single berths, hanging locker and Clarion AM/FM/CD Sirius stereo (at helm). Head with stall shower, steps up to mid level galley. Salon aft with 'L' shaped dinette and 'L' shaped sofa with much storage below. Overhead is a recessed rod locker. Interior is teak with off white wall coverings, cherry wood blinds, carpet and Corian tops in galley and head.
- Norcold refrigerator w/freezer Princess, 2 burner electric stove Water heater Pressurized water system GE microwave oven Cherry cabinets with ample storage
- Simrad AP22 auto pilot Icom 502 VHF Foruno RD 30 Data Repeater Foruno Navnet Radar/Cmap Northstar 952 GPS/Chartplotter Danforth Compass
- Anchor w/lines Cockpit sink and rigging station Cockpit coaming pads Pipe Welder's fiberglass hardtop with molded in navigation and quartz lights Brand new Flybridge enclosure 1/15/2013 Cockpit freezer Bow pulpit & rails Saltwater deck wash down system Lewmar windlass Twin Helm Chairs JBL Stereo Speakers Clarion AM/FM/CD/Sirius Stereo (helm) Transom door Swim Platform Fishing Equipment Five bridge rail rod holders Tackle station Transom and in deck fish boxes Four flush mount rod holders Live well Rupp Outriggers
- Engines & Mechanical
- Volvo TAMP 75 480hp Diesels Automatic battery charger Kohler 10kW generator (971 hours) 24V & 110V electrical system Quartz lights Cruisair 28000btu reverse cycle A/C Bilge blower (3) Automatic bilge pumps Volvo EDC electronic digital package Bridge engine controls Engine alarm Halon automatic fire control system Fresh water cooling system Fuel shut off valve Seastar hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs Oil change system (2) Emergency bilge pumps from main engines Electric head with 'Y' valve Holding tank and macerator Trim Tabs
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.