- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you are looking for nice express fishing boat, checkout this 38 rampage. New on market with motivated seller, she is ready to go fishing.
Seller will consider center console trade.
- Main Cabin
- Large pedestal hi-lo table U-shaped lounge converts to double berth, ultra nylon simulated leather Four windows Positive gold latches used on ventilated cabinet doors and drawers Interior cherry wood Skylight, fixed Vertical locker for rod storage Clarion stereo, AM/FM/CD with 2 speakers Emerson TV Rod holders on walls
- Forward Stateroom
- Diagonal double bed with custom pillow top mattress, comforter, pillows and shams Hanging locker, starboard side, lighted and cedar lined Positive gold latches used on ventilated cabinet doors and drawers Mirror, forward Rod storage overhead Panasonic TV Hatch with screen Under berth storage area Seat for dressing
- Arched solid cherry door with gold lock set Corian counter top Mirrored vanity with storage cabinet Vacu-flush head with holding tank and pump out Opening port hole with screen Shower stall with custom circular acrylic door Ventilation fan Full length mirror
- Ceran cook top surface with one (1) electric burner Corian counter top Emerson Mircrowave/convection oven Cabinet doors and drawers with lots of storage Norcold refrigerator/freezer Sink, deep single, polished stainless steel with cutting board Water fixture, brushed aluminum
- (2) E80 Raymarine display with plotter sounder 7" Furuno radar 12 mile Simrad autopilot AP11 Icom VHF M402S Clarion stereo control ACR EPIRB KVH SAT TV
- Yanmar diesel engine 6CXH-GTE 440 hp each Twin disc controls Bilge pumps, 12 volt automatic/manual high water alarm Bonding system with transom zinc plate Racor fuel filters with water separators on main engines and generator, large capacity Fuel tanks (400 gal total) Fuel tank valves, bronze Holding tank, 39 gal polyurethane with gauge and dockside discharge Batteries, heavy duty 8D's, deep cycle, diesel Dripless shaft seal Hot water heater, stainless steel, 12 gallon Double ram electric helm deck lift system Trim tabs
- AC electrical distribution panel with line voltage and load meters DC electrical distribution panel with battery voltage and load meters Circuit breaker protection throughout Bonded electrical system with transom zinc Battery charger, 50 amp automatic Cable master, 50 amp, Glendinning Genset, 6 kW
- Hull and Deck
- 4 sided Eisenglass enclosure Molded fiberglass helm deck, electrically lifted, with dual rams and cockpit control unit Tackle center with drawers, lockable Center helm console L-shaped portside lounge Hydraulic steering with tilt helm Tilt-out helm for easy access to wiring and electronics Helm & companion seat Black rub rail with stainless steel insert, heavy duty Electrically actuated center vent Double spreader riggers 55 gallon baitwell with light in transom Port and starboard storage boxes Bait prep center, includes sink, rigging board and tackle storage. Courtesy lighting under gunwales and helm deck overhead Fish boxes in deck (2), 5-1/2 foot with macerator pumpout system Gunwale padding, high density foam, white vinyl covered Anchor windlass and pulpit Rod holders Self-bailing cockpit scupper Transom door with top gate Removable aft deck box with bilge access underneath 100 sq.ft. of usable cockpit area Aft deck hawse pipes with cleats under Cockpit spreaders
- Twin disc controls (?) 10 rod holders Cockpit lighting E-80 Raymarine display Simrad autopilot control ICOM VHF Stereo speakers
- Fishing gear
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. .