- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Aweigh is a very clean and well maintained 35 Tiara Express hardtop vessel.
This vessel is stored indoors in the summertime and has fresh service and fresh detail. Please read Brokers Remarks for a
full list of services and updates.
- Vessel Walk Through or Overview:
- Luxury-class cruiser that surpassed the competition for tasteful accommodations, premium amenities, spirited performance. Interior is huge for a 35-footer thanks to a wide 13'9" beam. Salon lounge converts into second stateroom at night.Huge cockpit with foldaway rear seat, twin transom doors is among largest in her class. Extended swim platform can stow inflatable or PWC. Note huge transom storage trunk. HARDTOP! This is the coveted “Plan B” interior
- Leather sofa Large teak inlay table Coverts to 2 nd stateroom
- 2 burner electric stove Microwave Spacesaver coffee maker Large stainless sink, hot & cold pressure water Norcold refrigerator Ample storage
- Master Stateroom:
- Island berth 2 Hanging lockers
- Vaccuflush head Separate shower
- Updated Raymarine C-140 color radar/plotter, with High Def open array Interphase twinscope fwd sonar ICOM IC-M504 VHF Autohelm depth Simrad Autopilot ACR remote spotlight Clarion stereo remote Air conditioning vent at helm Power helm seat USB cord for laptop, Sea Talk communication with Ray C-140 (2) 12V power inputs Upgraded Raw water temp alarm at helm
- Electrical System:
- New 2010 Sears [Odyssey pure lead] 7[4 house 3 start] grp 31 batteries. New 2011 2000 Magnasine inverter 5KW Onan generator (376 hrs.) with soundshield Upgraded Charles 50 Amp battery charger Quicksilver galvanic isolators
- Owner’s personal items
- Broker's Remarks:
- Coolant system recently serviced, pulled apart, inspected and re installed with new gaskets Motors serviced every year Aweigh is stored inside the Gasparilla Marina boat barn in the summertime 2010, new aftercoolers and hoses throughout 9/12 new bottom paint 2010 new smoke detectors and CO monitors 2010 new canvas 2011 new cockpit icemaker 2011 new cockpit speakers 4/12 engine service 2012 replaced all thru hulls with chrome plated thru hulls The following items are to be sold with the boat: 2 Spare propellers Cockpit Table 2 white 30 amp cords 4 ocean style life jackets Original engine parts kit 4 dock lines and 2 fenders Bow lounge pad Privacy curtain for dinette White cotton dust covers for seats Original navy blue Tiara quilt for bed All other remaining inventory on board is consdidered personal and will not be sold with the boat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht