- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
If you were ever looking to own a Fishing Legend Now is the time. Bertram fishing boats are famous for their strength and seaworthiness. This 42' Bertram features twin helms in Flybridge and tuna tower and custom outriggers. The 2 stateroom layout offers a forward V Berth Master or plenty of room in the oversized bunk arrangement in the port side Guest Stateroom. Large salon with galley down makes the boat feel much bigger than most 42's. Detroit diesels and a Westerbeke generator reside in a very clean engine room. This boat is ready for its next adventure to the Bahamas or wherever the fish are biting.
- Salon Large Sleeper Sofa to starboard Two Large leather Chairs to port Bright and Airy with lots of window area Updated Curtains and wall coverings 28’ Mitsubishi TV Teak Grab Rails and Trim Cruise Air A/C controls Standard Horizon Eclipse + VHF radio Forward Stateroom Large V-Berth converts to large queen bed Storage Drawers under bed Large Hanging Closet Sharp Flat Screen TV Cruise Air A/C controls Guest Stateroom Oversized Large Bunks to Port Storage Drawers under bed Large Hanging Closet Direct Access to Head Cruise Air A/C controls Head Large Sink Vanity Storage Drawers under Vanity Full Size Mirror Medicine Cabinet Standup Fiberglass Shower with seat Raritan Electric Head Dual Access doors
- NEW LG full size fridge/freezer 11/12 Princess (3) burner electric stove new Sharp Microwave Stainless Steel sink Lots of storage Pantry
- Large Aft Deck for Fighting Fish or Entertaining Large Fiberglass Fish Box NEW combing bolsters 2011 Center Rod/Bait Station with (4) Rod Holders (8) Flush mount rod holders (4) Rocket launchers on tower legs (6) Place rocket launcher on aft bridge rail Teak gunwale top plate Custom Outriggers Six spreader lights two forward and four aft NEW Isinglass 2011 Pompanette Dual Helm Chairs NEW Vinyl covering for bench seat forward of the helm Tuna Tower with canvas top and controls Avon six person raft ACR 406 EPIRB Fresh and Saltwater Wash down Dual 30 Amp and Single 50 Amp service connectors Large Danforth Anchor Rod/gaff racks in cockpit Console cover Bow pulpit and rails Navigation lights
- Robertson AP-35 autopilot Northstar 952X GPS Raytheon RX41XX 48 Mile Wide Array Radar Raytheon V850 Color Echo Sounder Icom IC-M126DSC
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin Detroit 6V92TA (1500 hrs) Westerbeke 15 kw generator w/1927 hours 60 amp automatic battery charger 12/110v electrical system (3) A/C's with new compressor in salon Panish Bridge and tower engine controls Electric head with holding tank and overboard discharge Hydraulic wheel steering Insta-Trim Boat Leveler Bennett trim tabs (3) Automatic bilge pumps Raycor Fuel/Water Filters Dockside electrical cables
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.