- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 43 Albin Trawler is a classic trunk cabin design with full walk around side decks and a distinctive trawler profile. She is built on a full displacement hull with a deep keel that gives her excellent sea keeping ability and security while under way that all will appreciate. Her construction is solid fiberglass and she has no teak decks that make her more maintenance free. Inside, her galley-down layout insures a spacious salon and particularly generous aft cabin accommodations. Storage, interior lighting, helm visibility, and deck access are all excellent. She is powered by two dependable economical Ford Lehman 120 diesels that burn 3.1 GPH at 8 knots. “Kagi” has much to offer as she has been afforded the best of care by her knowledgeable owner. She was completely rewired from the breaker panel in 2007 and had new fuel tanks installed in 2010. The hull was also Awl-gripped in 2010 to name a few. She is ready for many more enjoyable years of cruising and awaiting the change of command.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- “Kagi” is a very comfortable vessel that sleeps 6 in two cabins with settee. Starting at the bow her forward cabin has a full sized V-berth with beautiful varnished teak. Large drawers and lockers for storage, including a deep hanging locker. Ample light and ventilation through screened opening ports and a deck hatch. Moving aft to starboard is a large head and shower with teak grate, hot and cold pressure water with full vanity and storage. The well equipped U-shaped Galley is to port and has all the amenities of home. Up a few steps the Main salon features a breakfast bar/ work area to port and a comfortable L-shaped dinette to starboard. The lower helm is forward to starboard. The owner’s cabin is aft and down a few steps and features a queen berth, centerline with lots of clothing storage and deep hanging lockers. Owners head is located forward to starboard and is spacious with a very comfortable large tub/shower. Numerous opening screened ports and overhead hatches.
- Main Salon
- The main salon incorporates the lower helm which is to starboard with adjacent sliding door accessing the walk-around decks. Aft of the helm there is a built in bar with icemaker. Continuing aft there is an L- shaped settee and a drop-leaf coffee table. Opposite there is an Air-conditioning unit with TV and a easy chair and another sliding door leading to the port side deck. Forward to port there is a serving bar/breakfast counter with two stools over-looking the galley. The cabin soles are varnished teak and holly and there are teak handrails overhead. There are blinds on all windows in the salon. Cruisair air-conditioning 110 V and 12V lighting U-line ice maker Emerson color TV with VHS Engine room access Lower Helm
- Her galley is U- shaped and features a new WAECO refrigerator-freezer (2011) which is 110-12V, dual SS sinks w/hot and cold pressure water. A 4 burner LPG stove/oven including LPG tanks on fly bridge. Large counter space is provided for food preparation and appliances. There is also substantial storage for food and cookware for those long voyages. Magic Chef 4 burner propane stove Black and Decker toaster oven Double SS sink Hot and cold pressure water WAECO refrigerator freezer 2011
- Master Stateroom & Head
- One of the most attractive features on this boat is the large aft master cabin with queen centerline bed and lots of cabinetry and hanging locker storage. An en-suite head with tub/shower, molded sink/vanity, large mirror and storage lockers add to the comfort and privacy of the owner’s cabin. A large overhead opening hatch and side opening ports give good ventilation to the area. There is a single air conditioning unit in the main salon, which controls the climate throughout the boat. Opening hatch with screen Sliding windows 110V and 12V lighting Head Raritan manual toilet Tub/shower Vanity with sink Hot and cold pressure water Davit control box
- Guest Stateroom & Head
- Forward is the comfortable Guest stateroom. This room has a V-berth with a large hatch overhead, shelves outboard and storage lockers below. (There is a V-berth filler piece to make a large double berth). Next aft is a hanging locker, followed by an enclosed head to starboard. The head includes a shower, manual W.C., molded sink/vanity, and storage lockers. Opening hatch with screen 2 portals Large hanging locker 110V and 12V lighting Head Jabsco manual toilet Vanity with sink Hot and Cold pressure water Shower with sump
- She is built on a full displacement hull with a deep keel that gives her excellent sea keeping ability and security while under way that all will appreciate. Her construction is solid fiberglass and she has no teak decks that make her more maintenance free. Wide side decks provide easy movement forward and aft for line handling. Fly Bridge with upper helm Cushions for fly bridge seating Lewmar windlass 45 lb CQR anchor Chain Rhode 2x 30 Amp electrical receptacles 1x TV phone receptacle Electric davit 9 foot 4 person Livingston tender 8 HP Evinrude outboard Stainless steel cleats and chalks Lines and fenders Running lights Swim platform
- Electronics & Helm
- Upper Helm Full instrumentation Morse controls Furuno auto pilot remote Raytheon R-20X radar Garmin 2010 C Plotter GPS Raytheon L-365 depth finder Ritchie compass Azimuth 1000 electric compass Standard eclipse VHF radio Stereo speakers Lower helm Full instrumentation Morse controls Furuno Nav pilot auto pilot Raytheon R-20X radar Garmin GPS 128 Plotter GPS Raytheon L-365 depth finder Ritchie compass ICOM IC M-45 VHF radio Kenwood High frequency TS 450 S HAM SSB radio Stereo speakers Panasonic AM/FM/CD stereo Generator controls.
- “Kagi” was completely rewired from her breaker panel in 2007. She has much to offer her new owners from a low maintenance aspect. Westerbeke 7.7 KW FWC generator 2350 hours 2x 30 AMP shore power cables 2x 30 AMP shore power cords Heart Interface 2000 Inverter charger AC/DC electrical panel rewired 2007 4X GC 6V Batteries 2012 house 2X 12V Group 27 batteries 2012 engine 1X 12V group 27 battery generator
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- She is powered by two dependable economical Ford Lehman 120 HP diesels that burn 3.1 GPH at 8 knots. The engine room is very clean and all equipment is in good working order. 2X Ford Lehman 120 HP FWC diesel engines 4310 hours Sea strainers Raycor 500 MA fuel filters New fuel tanks 2010 Hot water heater Automatic and manual electric bilge pumps Cruisair Reverse cycle Air-conditioning and heat Fresh water pump
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.