- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- F150 4 STROKE
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
Call on our 2013 Regulator 24 Forward Seating in stock, carolina blue hull, built with twin Yamaha F150's.
For the serious angler, this 24 has SuperSport leaning post with footrest, stainless steel handrail and cooler storage; Two (2) insulated illuminated forward fish boxes; saltwater washdown and live well plumbing; 68qt insulated cooler under forward console seat; Four (4) stainless steel rod holders; insulated transom bait box and in-deck locking rod storage.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- True to its sportfishing heritage, the 24' sports the legendary Regulator ride that is as soft and dry as it is reliable. Reinforced with Regulator's exclusive Fiberglass Grillage System, the 24' can take you to your favorite destination, whether it's the canyons 80 miles offshore or that hurricane hole for a relaxing afternoon with the family. For the serious angler, the 24' is loaded with fishing features like a 385-quart forward center locking fish box with six-rod storage, 61-quart transom bait box and 25-gallon recirculating livewell. The padded leaning post with four rocket launchers and a fiberglass electronics panel for flush mounting applications top-off the extraordinary standard features. Other options for the dedicated angler include a custom tackle center located behind the helm seat; SuperSport leaning post with flip-up cushion with convenient tackle storage, nine rocket launchers, room underneath for a 94-quart cooler; 16' Lee Sidewinder outriggers with laydown mounts; and five-rod rocket launcher available on with the fiberglass T-top model. The Regulator 24 FS is a unique center console offering fishing functionality and family appeal. The standard 5'8" enclosed head compartment with standard portable marine toilet or optional factory-installed upgrade with holding tank and overboard/dockside discharge is a feature that's appreciated by family and crew alike. Padded forward seating area is ideal for relaxing in the sun or bait rigging in comfort.
- Fishing Equipment
- SuperSport Leaning Post with Footrest, stainless steel handrail and cooler storage Two (2) insulated illuminated forward fish boxes Saltwater washdown and live well plumbing 68qt Insulated cooler under forward console seat Four (4) Stainless Steel Rod Holders Insulated transom bait box In-deck locking rod storage
- Teleflex Seastar Hydraulic Steering Ritchie Blue Face Supersport Compass Fiberglass linered stand-up head compartment with portable marine toilet EZ-View Flush-Mount Electronic Mounting Face Breakered Electrical System Dual battery system with battery switch Frameless Tempered Glass Windshield Glove Box with acrylic white lid Recessed comfort foot rest with storage access Upholstered console seating for two Two (2) stainless steel cup holders Two (2) stainless steel console handrails
- Deck and Cockpit
- 360 degree coaming pads Dual fuel fills Stainless steel 12X16 trim tabs with indicator switch Cockpit lighting Bilge pump with automatic float switch Springline and cockpit cleats with hawse pipes Stainless steel hardware thru-bolted with elastic stop nuts Stainless steel in-deck bow and transom turndown handrails Walk-through transom with door Stainless steel thru-hull fittings Self-bailing cockpit Forward deck anchor locker with rope storage Molded non-skid on horizontal surfaces Transom mounted swim ladder bracket
- Optional Equipment
- Hull Color: Carolina Blue (Entire Hull) 2X Deluxe Tackle Center with companion seating and seatback rocket launcher Fiberglass T-top with electronics box, molded-in spreader lights, built-in Lee Sidewinder outrigger bases and LED lights Edson wheel with power knob Teleflex tilt steering 20gal freshwater tank with washdown faucet Armstrong Ladder Head with holding tank Striping: Navy/Navy/Navy Logo: White
- Safety Package
- 2) 6" Fenders, (2) Fender lines, (6) Life Vests, a Throwable Cushion, Life Jacket Bag, Flare Kit, (2) Fire extinguishers, Anchor G-11 with rode, (2) Galvanized shackles and (5) Dock Lines
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Offices in: -Wanchese, NC 252 473 5010 -Hampton, VA 757 723 0793 -Grasonville, MD 410 827 0873 -Baltimore, MD 410 342 6600