- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- F300C 4 stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This 28 Regulator features a carolina blue hull and is built with twin Yamaha 300 hp outboards. Her center console provides easy access to the forward area with a seat directly in front of the helm and seating in the forward section with storage underneath.
Aft of the helm you'll find storage underneath the centerline helm as well as a head underneath in the cabin.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Regulator combined the two decades of constant improvements on the venerable Regulator 26 and added on all the cutting edge in offshore design and fishability the renowned naval architect Lou Codega had to offer. Taking the tried and true and moving toward newer and better. Then strap on the advanced power of Yamaha F300 V6 twins and the Command Link Plus controls and the Regulator 28 FS is ready for anything from the bays to the canyons.
- Fishing Equipment
- Saltwater washdown Three (3) insulated illuminated forward fish boxes 33gal freshwater system SuperSport Leaning Post with Footrest, stainless steel handrail and cooler storage Four (4) Stainless Steel Rod Holders Locking illuminated rod storage Full-width illuminated transom fish box
- Teleflex Seastar Hydraulic Tilt Steering Ritchie Blue Face Supersport Compass Frameless Fiberglass integrated console door Fiberglass linered stand-up head compartment with electric head and 6gal holding tank EZ-View Flush-Mount Electronic Mounting Face and access in head compartment Recessed comfort foot rest with storage access 74qt insulated cooler under forward console seat Breakered Electrical System Triple battery system with switches Upholstered console seating for two Frameless Tempered Glass Windshield Glove Box with White Fiberglass Lid Console storage tray with two (2) stainless steel cup holders Stainless Steel Handrails Vented port light in console
- Deck and Cockpit
- Stainless steel 14X18 trim tabs with indicator switch Cockpit lighting Bilge pump with automatic float switch Armstrong dual engine bracket with integrated telescoping ladder bracket Pull-up bow light and cleats Springline and cockpit cleats with hawse pipes Forward dry storage compartment Forward deck anchor locker with rope storage Molded non-skid on horizontal surfaces Stainless steel hardware thru-bolted with elastic stop nuts Stainless steel transom handrails Stainless steel thru-hull fittings Stainless steel scuppers Transom walk-through with door 360 degree coaming pads Integrated flush folding transom seat
- Optional Equipment
- Hull Color: Carolina Blue (Entire Hull) 2X Deluxe Livewell/Tackle Center with seatback rocket launcher Fiberglass T-top with electronics box, molded-in spreader lights, built-in Lee Sidewinder outrigger bases and LED lights Three-sided spray curtain enclosure Lee Sidewinder 16' telescoping outriggers with laydown mounts Edson wheel with power knob Teleflex power assist steering Striping: Charcoal/Magnes/Charcoal Logo: White
- Safety Package
- (2) 8" Fenders (2) Fender lines (4) Life jackets Throwable cushion Life jacket storage case Flare kit (1) Fire extinguisher (1) #14 anchor with line Anchor chain (2) Galvanized shackles (6) Dock lines
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Offices in: - Hampton, VA 757 723 0793 - Wanchese, NC 252 473-5010 - Grasonville, MD 410 827-0873 - Baltimore, MD 410 342-6600 - Beaufort, NC 252 728-2645