- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Extremely clean and well price 1996 Sea Ray 450 Sundancer. The vessel is excellent condition. Powered by Caterpillar 3116 twin diesels with 1,324 hours. There are many new additions to this vessel, including a Garmin chart plotter, new canvas with screens. Front bow pad, cockpit carpet, davit roll on up to 800 lbs. Clean and priced to move at $114,900.
- Main Salon
- Forward the spacious V-berth sleeps two comfortably on the built-in island style double bed with storage drawers below. The main salon has a crescent-shaped sofa which converts to a roomy bed for overnight guests. The salon also features a dinette table with designated storage. From the salon, you step down to the conversation area, which includes seating that converts to a double bed. A privacy curtain provides guests and children separation from the main salon area.
- The galley features a refrigerator, microwave, three burner electric stove and lots of storage.
- Master Stateroom/Head
- Large stateroom with Full sized bed, cedar-lined hanging lockers with mirrored doors. V-berth storage cabinets and under bed storage. Vacuum flush head with fiberglass lid, full length mirrored door. Fiberglass shower stall with circular acrylic door.
- Forward anchor locker with windlass. Swim platform with boarding ladder. Davit roll on with capacity of up to 800 lbs. Bottom just painted in August 2012. New cockpit carpet. New Front bow sun pad.
- Electronics & Helm
- GPS Map 6208 B&G instrumentation Furuno Radar displays Garmin VHF 200 Clarion Stereo and amplifier Compass
- AC 110V DC 12V Westerbeke 8KW Generator Dockside Shore Power 30 Amp Charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar 3116 diesel twins with 1,324 hours. Westerbeke 8kW genset. New cutlass bearings.
- New Items
- Garmin Chart Plotter Full Camper Canvas/Built-in Screens Aft Curtain Front Bow Pad XZ Carpet in Cockpit Davit Roll on (Up to 800 Lbs.) Supports on Platform Multi Year Paint (August 2012) Stereo and Amp Cutlass Bearings XZ Block Heaters
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.