- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Peninsular Long Block
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
ALBIN 28 TOURNAMENT EXPRESS WITH DIESEL
The Albin 28 Tournament fisherman is designed for offshore/inshore sport fisherman but also incorporates comforts normally expected for a family weekend on the water. Albin vessels have a strong history of solid construction with beautiful "Downeast" style lines that capture the eye anywhere you see them. Albin uses the best available materials for the construction of their ocean-going vessels. Deck Hardware is through-bolted using aluminum backing plates. Hull-to-deck joint is through-bolted and backed, chemically bonded and sealed using "5200" adhesive. Constructed using a combination of bi-axial and unidirectional FRP knitted products. All through hole areas have solid reinforcement to prevent damage to the hull/deck laminates. By the use of these construction techniques, coupled with superior hull and interior design, Albin enjoy the enviable reputation of fine sea keeping qualities, comfortable and practical interiors with economy in use. A fine vessel through and through.
This 28 Albin Tournament Express is Exceptionally Clean, reliable, safe, seaworthy and comfortable which makes this boat a favorite with families as well as fishermen. Features that are appealing to the fisherman include wide side decks, large cockpit, rod storage racks, sink with chopping board, rod holders, and tackle drawers. The forward cabin area has an enclosed marine head/shower compartment, a convertible dinette and a galley area with stove, refrigerator, microwave and sink. Aft of the galley is a 6'3" X 3'10" berth. Eight opening portholes and overhead hatch provide excellent ventilation to this area.
The hull is designed with the North Sea in mind. The skeg keel protects the propeller and adds to the stability. The bow flair keeps the decks dryer. With its bow thruster for dock side maneuvering and Power Boat Reports' observation as "the finest tracking boat of any size tested to date" has earned the Albin 28 the reputation of one of the finest all weather boats of its size. Solidly-built boat, very clean, well-equipped and maintained. If you're looking for an Albin 28 or simular, don't let this one get away as it will go fast!
This vessel is in Excellent Condition. The hull shines, she is buff and waxed every year. This is a unique vessel and an opportunity to own an Albin at a very reasonable price. The boat is located in Lake Superior, Wisconsin.
- Engine Brand: 6.5 Liter GM Peninsular, New Long Block “The Beast” 315 horse power (New with less than 200 hours) Bow Thruster Engine Type: Inboard Drive Type: Direct Drive
- Fiberglass swim platform with swim ladder Transom door with rugged SS hardware Storage compartments at transom including fish box and live baitwell Non-skid fiberglass cockpit sole with access hatches for underdeck access and storage Cushioned engine box Recessed rod storage Helm Chair swivels and slides fore/aft, storage underneath Nav station to port with chair, storage underneath Tackle storage Windows to port and starboard slide open Center windshield opens No exterior teak
- Cabin Highlights
- Opening deck hatch Portlights Dinette seating for 4 converts to a queen size v berth Enclosed full size head with shower, vanity, and marine head (10 gallon holding tank) Hanging closet Accent and courtesy lighting through the cabin and head Galley is to port side SS sink with pressurized water Butane stove 3,000 watt inverter Small refrigerator with freezer compartment Microwave oven Ample drawers, cupboards, and lockers Spacious counter top work areas Courtesy lights in cabin and head
- Chart Plotter and fishfinder Icom VHF Raymarine Chartplotter and radar display
- Bow thruster Bronze thru hull, seacocks & strainers 12/110 volt electrical system with shore power inlet and cord Trim tabs Bilge Alarm Depth Alarm
- Rod holders for storage Two Electric Downriggers Live well Washdown Pump
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.