- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 STA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
When boarding this beautiful 42’ Sundancer you can see how well she has been maintained. You will see the owner has spent approximately $160,000 in 2001 to do a huge upgrade. She has graceful lines with twin Cat Diesels (approximately 600 hours). With her 2 stateroom – 2 head layout she is set to go cruising at any time. With the addition of a full camper cover, the entire helm and cockpit area is usable all year round in any weather. “Sea Clusion” has it all! There is a Genset, A/C and so much more for your cruising or just pure entertainment. She is a great family boat.
“Sea Clusion” is in very nice condition and she NEEDS to be seen to appreciate so set an appointment now to preview!
PLEASE PREVIEW THE PHOTOS TO SEE MORE - THEN COME PERSONALLY TO PREVIEW HER!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Let’s just start by saying “Sea Clusion” is a 42’ Sea Ray Sundancer which is larger than posted as in 1992 she was called a 44’. When you board her you will see her size and roominess. The aft deck is large enough for a party or just to relax. The well-appointed helm area has seating for (3) three. Go below a large salon with 9’ sofa which converts to a sleeper and full galley. The Master stateroom is forward and the VIP is aft with two Heads. In 2001 the Owner spent approximately $160,000 to do refit – INSIDE AND OUT!
- Partial List of Projects Done in 2001
- New Simrad AP11 Autopilot New Simrad RA42C Radar New Ray Nav GPS New Speakers New Heart Interface Inverter New Sony AM/FM/CD/DVD Player New assorted mooring lines New screens for Bimini/Enclosure New SY6 Corsair Life Raft (Serial #XDC-AAZA40) Kenyon VHF New Norcold refrigerator New wiring New guest battery switch New 50' 30amp shore power cables (2) New True Charge 40amp Marine battery charger New interior carpet New assorted linens New assorted pillows New Salon walls New v-berth walls New v-berth pads New couch in main salon New back room couch New headliners throughout vessel New set assorted interior cushions New marine air self-contained 16K BTU A/C unit New Pressure water system New Kubota Genset New Bennett trim tabs New 12v bilge blowers (2) New shower sump pump New Onan 9.0 kw Genset New High output Alternator (on generator) New pumps and hoses New shafts New Nibral propellers New struts New shaft seals New vibrations dampeners New starter New wall vac New Shurflow water pump New Sealand vacuum New marine air pump relay New oil change pump New lube oil change system New Kenmore style vacuum system New Sealand Motor for discharge pump New Seaward 11 gallon hot water heater with waste heat Rebuilt Starboard Main Engine (100 hours SMOH) Rebuilt Alternator
- Electronics & Helm
- New Simrad AP11 Autopilot (2001) New Simrad RA42C Radar (2001) New Ray Nav GPS (2001) New Speakers (2001) New Heart Interface Inverter (2001) New Sony AM/FM/CD/DVD Player (2001) Kenyon VHF (2001) New E Map Chartplotter (2010) New -2- Flat screen TV's (2010)
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.