- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Catalina 310 is a wonderful pocket cruiser that was designed with unheard of accomodations for a 31 foot sailboat. A centerline berth in the forward cabin along with a drop down vertical partition in the main bulkhead make the interior seem much larger. "MAJIC" is in very nice conditon and is quite well equipped, including in-mast furling mainsail, 135% furling genoa, a nice compliment of sailing electronics, (2) 4D batteries and separate engine battery, reverse cycle air conditioning, bimini/dodger combination and much more. Offered for sale by only her second owners at a very reasonable price.
- Total Power: 26
- The Catalina 310 broke new ground with the interior of the boat, particularly the forward cabin with the "Island berth" which had not been seen previously in a boat of this size. There is a centerline "queen" berth forward and also has drawer and hanging locker storage, articulating TV bracket and drop-down panel in the main bulkhead allowing the TV to be viewed from the forward cabin or the salon. In the salon, there is an L-shaped settee to port and a straight bench settee opposite to starboard. There are two tables for the salon; a small cocktail table or a larger dinette table. Aft of the salon to port is the enclosed head/shower compartment, opposite is the spacious L-shaped galley. Aft of the galley is a small chart table area and athwartship queen berth with curtain-style enclosure. A very comfortable interior with loads of storage throughout. Mermaid 16k Btu reverse cycle a/c, digital controls Composite teak & holly cabin sole Granitecoat countertops in galley and head compartment (6)Opening ports (3)Opening Lewmar hatches (3)Hella Turbo fans
- The galley is at the base of the companionway to starboard and has copious storage and countertop space for a 31 footer. The refrigeration locker is both front and top loading, and there is a very spacious top loading dry storage locker outboard of the sink. Adler Barbour Cold Machine refrigeration Hillerange 2-burner LPG stove w/oven Stainless steel sink Hot/cold pressure water Samsung microwave oven Numerous dry storage lockers
- Raymarine ST60 Depthsounder Raymarine ST60 wind speed, wind direction Raymarine ST4000 MKII autopilot Garmin 192C GPS/plotter, external antenna Icom M422 DCS VHF radio Icom Commander VHF handset at helm Poly-Planer AM/FM/CD, 6-disc changer, (2)cabin, (2)cockpit speakers 15" LCD TV with DVD, masthead antenna, TV/phone inlet
- Electrical & Mechanical
- 12Vdc and 110Vac electrical systems, breaker panel Dual 30 amp shore power service, inlets Numerous 12Vdc and 110Vac outlets (2)30 amp shore power cords Rotary-type battery selector switch (2)4D wet cell house batteries Separate engine start battery w/combiner and emergency cross-over switch Charles 30 amp automatic battery charger (2)Galvanic isolators Inland and International navigation lights Foredeck light Universal MX25 FWC diesel engine Bronze 3-blade propeller Single lever throttle/shift control Wheel brake Stainless steel prop shaft, 1" dia. Dual Racor fuel/water separators Conventional shaft stuffing box Rule 800GPH electric bilge pump w/float switch Whale manual bilge pump Par shower sump/ice box pump Holding tank w/macerator pump/dockside discharge
- Sails and Rigging
- Anodized aluminum double spreader rig stepped onto a compression post, anodized aluminum boom. All sail control lines lead back to the cockpit to a pair of Lewmar self-tailing winches and sheet stoppers. Charleston Spars in-mast furling mast Catalina in-mast furling mainsail Catalina 135% r/f genoa, white sacrificial stripe Schaefer 2100 r/f headsail furling system 1x19 s/s standing rigging Garhauer rigid boom vang Garhauer mainsheet traveler (2)Lewmar 44CST primary winches (2)Lewmar 30CST cabin top winches Braided running rigging Windex masthead wind indicator
- Hull and Deck
- The Catalina 310 is a single piece GRP hull construction with an externally attached lead wing keel and spade rudder. The deck is also GRP construction with end-grain balsa coring in select areas. In areas of the deck that experience high loads/high stress, the laminate is solid GRP and there are backing plates for the deck hardware, which is either drilled and tapped, or thru-bolted. The hull-to-deck marriage is done with a "hatbox" style that is then sealed with 3M 5200 sealant, covered by an aluminum rub rail with a vinyl insert. Welded bow, stern pulpits Double lifelines with s/s stanchions Port, starboard, stern boarding gates Fold down swim ladder on stern Hot/cold cokpit shower Stern rail seats Lippincott bimini/dodger/bimini, stern rail mounted and free standing(no straps) Side grab rails on dodger Windshield cover (2)Overhead sail trim windows Edson steering w/destroyer-type wheel (2)Aluminum 10lb LPG tanks Recessed anchor locker Maxwell electric anchor windlass Single bow roller #33 Bruce anchor, 25' x 5/16" chain, 150' x 5/8" rode 5-pc close cell cockpit cushions Stern rail seat cushions Line storage bags Removable helm seat
- "MAJIC" was purchased from the original owners in 2008 and has received excellent and consciensous care care since, as the original owners did. Sailed routinly and lovingly, "MAJIC" is seriously for sale and looks very good. A wonderful boat that is very nicely equipped, "MAJIC" will bring smiles to the faces of all who sail her.
- Exclusions include and are not limited to; Owner's personal effects, galley and flatware, foul weather gear, tools not indiginous to the boat and any item(s) not specifically mentioned in this listing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For complete specs and photos, please contact Central Listing Agent, Scott Pursell, CPYB. Office direct; 941.757.1250, Cell; 941.720.4503, E-mail; Scottp@masseyyacht.com.