- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
*Located In Mexico Making it's way up to San Diego, CA Mid March*
This is an amazing opportunity for a 2002 Fully loaded Beneteau 473. The 473 is very popular proven cruiser that is fully loaded with lots of great useful equipment. Jambo Duex is currently located in Puerto Escondido, Baja California Sur. If you are looking to start your adventure and want to be in the warmth of the sea of cortez this is a easy and great vacation spot to start off at or keep the vessel there. Below are some helpful tips to make your dream a reality.
Loreto boasts two world class beach resorts: Villa del Palmar Loreto Beach Resort & Spa & Inn at Loreto Bay
There are a number of nice hotels from dirt cheap to fairly expensive; my favorite is La Mision, an excellent hotel located on the Malecon and near the town square: La Mision Hotel
Alaska Air has non-stop flights from Los Angles into Loreto’s new International Airport; Adult Round Trip including taxes and fees: $428.00.
Aero Calafia has non-stop flights from Tijuana into Loreto’s new International Airport; Adult Round Trip including taxes and fees: $387.00.
For additional questions or information please contact the listing agent Ian Van Tuyl at any time day or night. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Raymarine RL-70 Chartplotter Raymarine RC-520 Chartplotter Raymarine 2kw Radar Raymarine 6000 Auto Pilot w/Liner drive Raymarine Auto Pilot Remote Raymarine Wind Raymarine Tri-data Depth & Speed Horizon intrepid VHF VHF Cockpit Ram Mic Cell Phone Booster By: Wilson Electronics Small clock & barometer at nav station Large Weems & Plath clock & barometer in bulkhead Oregon Scientific weather station
- Electrical & Systems
- GENERATOR : Entec West 4.2 Kw 556 hrs Air Conditioning : 1-16k BTU's & 1-14k BTU's reverse cycle heat & air KVH Tracvision M3DX for US & Mexico Satelite TV LCD flat screen TV New BATTERIES: 3 4d House batteries 200 each total 600amp hours BATTERY MONITOR: Heart 1000 INVERTOR : Freedom 2000 watt and Heart Interface 2000 for TV/DVD ALTERNATOR : Balmar 100amp upgrade BATTERY CHARGER: Auto Freedom 100 amp and 30 amp Gen battery charger 2 - SOLAR PANELS : 28 amp total 2-50' Shore power coards WATERMAKER: Village Marine 160 10 gal per hour Bow Thruster 2 Electric Genoa Winches 1 Electric Cabin Top Winch
- Custom Dodger Bimini Cockpit Awning 2-lightweight canvas deck shades Breeze Booster wind scoops
- Dinghy's & Outboards
- Beneteau Factory S/S Aft Arch & Dinghy Davit system DINGHY: 10'2" Westmarine RIB w/flex. Transom Tohatsu 8 HP 9' Achilles roll up Honda 2 HP 2 Cobra single kayaks
- Anchoring System
- ANCHOR: Fortress FX 37 with 200 feet chain ANCHOR 2: Bruce 44 lbs. with 20 feet chain and 200 feet rope ANCHOR 3: Danforth stern with 200 feet chain WINDLASS: Simpson-Lawrence 1500 Deck Washdown
- Engine & Systems
- Yanmar diesel engine 76hp Upgrade at Factory 1066 engine hours Raycore duel fuel filters Propeller: 3-blade Feathering Max Prop Raw water sea strainer Bilge Pump: Auto Rule w/high water alarm Engine room blower FIRE EXTINGUISHING: CO2, manual
- Neil Pryde Furling Main Sail Neil Pryde Furling Genoa Sail Sail Area 1,129sqft Genniker w/sock
- REFRIGERATION: 12V front load FREEZER: Top load MICROWAVE: GE Turntable WATER SYSTEM: Pressure, manual saltwater STOVE: Force 10 3-buner propane SINK: Double OTHER: 2 aluminum propane tanks Magma Party Size BBQ rail mounted w/large tank adaptor
- Large cockpit with walk through transom and centerline folding table 2 helm stations with 3 electric winches Below: king size port and stbd aft staterooms Galley aft to stbd, head and shower aft to port Chart table to port, settee to port U-shaped dinette to stbd with centerline bench seat Fwd master has centerline queen with in-suite head and stall shower Chain locker is access from deck with windlass under deck hatch
- Additional Equipment
- Spares and tools Electrical repair kit LIFEJACKETS: 16 LIFESLING: Yes LIFE RINGS: Horseshoe USCG SAFETY PACKAGE: Flares STROBE: 2 Throwable
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Beneteau 473 combines extraordinary interior comfort, volume, and light with bluewater strength. Designed by Groupe Finot, this design offers a unique combination of elegant lines with extraordinary space and performance. The 473 also boasts a large array of features and creature comforts not normally found on a boat of this size.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.