- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2020B 19hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
WOW this cat is in great shape! Ready to take you to all your dream destinations!
This is one of only four 34 Sail Cats Ever built !!
Fresh Bottom Paint and the Sail Drives Serviced May 2013
Seller will Consider Trading For a Class A Diesel Motor Home or a Condo!
The 34 Sail Cat has the exact same interior layout and size of the 36 Sail Cat. The only difference is the cockpit is 2 feet shorter and the helm station is aft and center in the cockpit.
Call today this great cat at this great price won't last long!!
The Endeavour Catamaran 34 is designed to utilize as much space as possiable in 34 feet with a 15' beam. She includes 3 Large staterooms with full size berths, hanging lockers and a full size head with seperate shower stall. There is a seperate room fwd in the starboard hull that can be used as a workshop. The lounge/dining area is large and comfortable for the entire crew.
- "ENCORE" is one of the rare 34 Endeavourcat catamarans. The quality of the construction shows through the entire vessel. Starting with the port hull is a full galley with double deep stainless steel sink, refrigerator-freezer, microwave oven, hot & cold running water, lots of storage, propane stove with oven, and much more! Forward of the galley is access to the forward center cabin. Whether used as just a place to lounge or sleeping for guests this is a very comfortable space with great ventilation provided by two opening hatches. It is closed off from the dinette area by swinging louvered teak doors. There is a hanging locker full forward in the port hull. Aft of the galley is one of the cabins with queen berth, hanging locker, drawer storage, 12v fan and opening port. Up two steps is the dinette area with "L" shaped settees and a fold down table that provides seating for four with room to spare , and ventilation from the forward cabin hatches. Down a couple of steps is the starboard hull with the head forwward featuring a large stall shower. Further forward of the shower is a "mechanical" room with a compartment that houses the generator and can be used for parts or other storage. In the aft end of the starboard hull is another cabin with queen berth, hanging locker and drawer storage. Through out the boat is a beautiful new blue rug. There is headroom in both hulls that exceeds seven feet and about 5'10" in the dinette settee area. Two large doors open to provide access to the cockpit. There is port and starboard seating (with cushions), with the helm centered as would be found in a traditional monohull sailboat. Mounted on the sternrail is a gas grill and a cooler that can be used to keep drinks cold or for additional provision storage. All in all, she is a beautifully laidout vessel with the same interior dimensions as her bigger 36' sistership. Beautiful New rug Hinged pedestal dining table in salon with slide-out extension Double berth in both port and starboard aft cabins Double berth forward of salon with opening hatches and opening teak doors between this area and salon (6) 12v fans: one each sleeping cabin; one head; two salon
- Full rigid foredeck with two self draining lockers including center anchor locker Two bow seats and solar ventilator for lockers Double Lifelines with port, starboard, bow, and stern gates Bow, stern and mid-ship cleats Stern prep table with Magma kettle propane grill, large cooler, mounted tower antenna, and dinghy davits ANCHOR F-23 Fortress anchor with 40' chain and approximately 125' of nylon rode Stainless anchor roller COCKPIT Drop down table Full Sunbrella /vinyl top / Isinglass windows enclosure Plenty of seating with open cell upholstered cushions Captains chair Large locker aft with access to batteries and fuel tank Fresh water shower 8' Seaworthy Inflatable dinghy 3 1/2 hp Mercury Cockpit speakers
- ST4000 Raytheon Autohelm auto pilot ST50 Plus radar with extended mount ST50 plus Tridata depth sounder/speed and log ? Raytheon VHF radio Garmen 76 GPS, mounted on the pedestal External Shakespeare Television Antenna with amplifier Flat Screen TV AM/FM/CD Stereo w/ cockpit speakers
- Electrical, Power and Plumbing
- 3.5 kw Seapower Kubota generator New Mixing Elbow (2011) Four Lead acid batteries G27 (new in 2010) Edson wheel steering Cruisair 16000 btu air conditioning and heating system Two electric bilge pumps and two manual bilge pumps Lectra sanitation system Three Fire extinguishers 30 amp shore power cable (50) 110 Volt AC electrical shore system Xantrex battery charger (20amp) Deluxe DC/AC electrical system
- Sails and Rigging
- The sail plan and rig are simple and easily handled by one person with fully battened mainsail, self-tacking jib, and all controls leading aft to cockpit. Running rigging includes 3:1 mainsheet, reefing line, and mainsheet halyard leading to the self-tailing winch on the starboard side of the cockpit. The port side cockpit winch contains the lines for the jib sheet, the jib halyard and boom brake line. There is also a rigid boom vang, lazy jacks; and topping lift. Sails include a self tacking, full battened dacron jib sail with camber spar, fully battened mainsail with large roach, and a cruising spinnaker; Standing rigging includes tri-stay stainless steel cables Anodized aluminum mast and boom Sunbrella sail covers (new in 2006) Harken 2-speed winches with handles
- Twin Volvo diesel 3 cylinder model 2020B w/ approx 2310 Hrs. New mufflers on both engines (2011) Heat exchangers pulled and dipped for cleaning (2011) New "O" rings on saildrives (2012) Two blade folding props (Serviced 2011)
- Brokers Comments
- WOW this cat is in great shape! Ready to take you to all your dream destinations! Call today this great cat at this great price won't last long!! The Endeavour Catamaran 34 is designed to utilize as much space as possiable in 34 feet with a 15' beam. She includes 3 Large staterooms with full size berths, hanging lockers and a full size head with seperate shower stall. There is a seperate room fwd in the starboard hull that can be used as a workshop. The lounge/dining area is large and comfortable for the entire crew.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Click here to search for more Sailboats . Financing available at 4.9% Call Leo Thibault for information or appointment to view vessel.....941-504-6754, Leo@EdwardsYachtSales.com