- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Refit Interior, Low Hour Detroit 8V92’s with recent MOH, Blue Hull, Updated Electronics
All new home theatre systems in Salon and Master
Priced to SELL!
We are pleased to offer this 1986 Viking 48 Convertible for sale. The owner loves her but is going big. She features: Fiberglass deep V Hull design, Low Hours on Majored Detroit 8V92’s, Recent Professional Exterior Paint, Updated Electronics, Teak & Holly Interior, New Galley NORCOLD, New 21kw GEN, and more. This is not repo neglected boat. If you are looking for a turnkey fishing machine that is ready and updated then this is your boat!
More updates: NEW ENGINE BLOCK HEATERS
- Main Salon
- L-Shaped Couch (port/aft) Covered in Fabric Teak & Holly at entrance way transitions to carpet Bar w/two (2)Two Bar Stools (overlooking galley) Flat Screen TV Electrical Panel
- Dinette w/ Bench Seats Teak & Holly Floor Ice Maker Microwave Princess Stove Top NORCOLD Refrigerator
- Master Stateroom
- Teak & Holly Floors Flat Screen TV Hanging Lockers Storage Below Berth Teak & Holly Floors Shower Vanity Cabinet with Medicine Cabinet Head Overhead Lighting
- Guest Stateroom
- Teak & Holly Floors Hanging Locker Twin Bunks Mirror Access to Guest Head Teak & Holly Floors Shower Vanity with Medicine Cabinet and Mirror Below Counter Storage
- Rupp Outriggers Cable Master Bait Freezer
- Electronics & Helm
- (GPS, Radar, Depth finder) Icom VHF Radio = Two (2) Furuno NavNet VX2 = Two )(2) Simrad Auto Pilot Spotlight Controls (overhead) Stereo with SAT Radio Overhead Breaker Panel
- Six (6) Lead Acid 8-D Battery Sentry Battery Charger Three (3) Cruise Air Units Kubota/Onan 21.5KW Generator (reported new 2008, 550hrs)
- Engine Details, Mechanical Equipment & Tankage
- Cruise Speed 22 Knots @ 1850 RPM - Max Speed 27-30 Knots @ 2250 RPM Burns 35-40 gallons per at hour at cruise Twin Detroit 8V92’s (run strong!) Reported 725hrs since MOH Fuel: 630g located centerline Filters: Racor 100/500 top loading Spare Propellers Spare Shaft Spare Anchor & Rode
- The compressor on the flybridge does not convey
- Broker's Comments
- This boat is in great shape. I don’t see anything cleaner on the market. She isn’t 140k but she doesn’t need 100k worth of updates. Don’t miss her!
- Commision Disclaimer
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.