- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2A-STP FWC Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
AZURE ALLURE is a beautiful customized 36 Picnic Boat EP with air conditioning and engine driven generator that allows for comfortable cruising in all conditions. This boat has been stored indoors and meticulously maintained and is in excellent condition. Low hours and recently serviced. Available now.
- The Picnic Boat EP (Extended Pilothouse) sleeps two comfortably forward in V-berths and includes a head with shower, and a galley. An L-shaped settee with table and two forward facing Pompanette seats are in the pilothouse. More cushioned seating is in the cockpit. AZURE ALLURE is a beautifully outfitted Picnic EP. All maintained has been performed to the highest standards and under the direction of a knowledgeable and meticulous owner, the boat has been in rack stored from new which has helped keep all cosmetic surface in nearly new condition. Some introductory boat features include: (5) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps provide plenty of interior lighting. Interior pilothouse window sun covers OceanAir Sky screens/shades on all four pilothouse hatches and main cabin hatch (5) Hella fans - Two in main cabin, two in the pilothouse and one in the head (1) Air conditioning unit: 12,000 BTU reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning unit with outlets in main cabin, head and pilothouse 5 KW MobilePower Alternator System to power air conditioner underway Custom flat-panel TV at the head of the berth Custom chart locker at port helm Custom binocular storage box at starboard helm Entertainment Electronics: Alpine CDA-9811 AM/FM/CD stereo receiver, changer controller Alpine DHA-5680 6-disc DVD/Video CD/CD changer with CDA9811 head unit integrated with Alpine Ai-Net. - Can readDVD, Video CD, CD and MP3 format (4) Alpine speakers (black): (2) MB Quartz Discus speakers on V-berth forward bulkhead, (2) Alpine STM6666 speakers in pilothouse.
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue topsides hull Light cream Gelcoat Cabin house and deck Light cream single Bootstripe Red Bottom Construction: The Hull is Hinckley DualGuard® composite, Kevlar/ E-glass hybrid outer skin with resin infused segmented Aircraft grade balsa and Corecell core, with carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and Aircraft grade balsa and Corecell core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin. The deck sole has a molded-in nonskid pattern. Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline. Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round. Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform. Deck features: Flush foredeck anchor locker Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail withHinckleyprofile Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top Varnished teak handrails on the cabin top and on the pilothouse rooftop, also a varnished teak handrail on the aft end of the pilothouse rooftop Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides (all opening with screens) Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight and radome painted to match deck. (5) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleats Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders Custom bow rail
- A full teak package covers the dash area and around the pilothouse windows and cockpit coamings. (4) Pilothouse windows and include: (2) Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers. Pilothouse sole has molded-in non-skid Insulated white overhead has four (4) acrylic opening hatches with Ocean Air screens/shades Additional illumination is by four overhead low-voltage halogen lights. Pilothouse has an AC/heat duct outlet. (3) Cup holders. (2) Fans mounted near each helm chair. The Pilothouse interior has a varnished teak locking companionway door. Two varnished teak handrails are under the aft outboard ends of the pilothouse cabin top. Ivory-color drop curtains with windows provide a fully enclosed pilothouse. Ivory-colored interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows. Forward are Pompanette helm and passenger seats on powder-coated pedestals that are height, as well as forward and aft, adjustable. They can swivel to face aft. These seats are finished in Duratouch Fawn. Forward are stainless steel footrests. Next aft, the extended Pilothouse roof shades additional seating with a L-shaped settee to port, with varnished teak shelf outboard trim that faces inboard and forward and has back and bottom cushions covered in Sunbrella fabric in Navy/Burgundy/Beige. There is locker stowage beneath the settee. Triangular Varnished teak table - hinges open to make larger square. Two opening hatches with shades/screens are over the aft pilothouse area Forward to Port: Forward passenger area also includes a varnished teak integral handrail/cup holder on the forward bulkhead. A stainless steel footrest is below the handrail. A custom chart locker is located just below the handrail. Outboard is the Mobil Power control panel. Below this control panel is a louvered door locker outboard of the navigator seat pedestal.
- HELM STATION & Navigation Electronics
- Varnished teak custom instrument pod Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim Hinckley JetStick® control Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator, trim tab indicators at dash Top-opening locker with chart storage 12-volt cigarette-style outlet in chart pocket Two cup holders Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment: Raytheon Raymarine ST-6002 Autopilot with rate sensor Raytheon RL-70, 7” LCD color radar with 2 Kw Radome Northstar 952X color plotter withGPSantenna Spectrum GX2350 VHF Radio with DSC and loud hailer Ritchie compass Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display with depth, water temperature and speed indicator Raytheon Type-150 autopilot course computer
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing and Beige Sand Formica galley countertop. The cabin sole is varnished teak and holly. There is an opening overhead hatch and two ports below in the V-berth Opening ports in the galley and head All opening ports have removable screens The hatch has Ocean Air retractable screen/shades Walk-Through: From the Pilothouse companionway is the Galley to port, enclosed Head to starboard and V-berth accommodations forward. Galley (Port) Galley features include: Beige Sand Formica countertop Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and spray nozzle Hot and cold pressure water Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold-plate refrigerator in a self-draining box Force 10 two-burner stainless steel stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover/cutting board Microwave 110-volt 600-watt oven 110-volt outlet Pullout under counter garbage receptacle (3) Cherry pullout drawers Red step-light in galley Propane shut off valve Opening port with screen Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink. Paper towel dispenser mounted above galley sink The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a custom stove cover board which adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a lift-up top. The Galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and shelves, and a dish stowage bin is above the pantry locker. Head (Next aft starboard) Solid cherry door panel door Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning. Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink. Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water. Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame. Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer beside the marine head, and a locker access under the vanity. 110-volt outlet Hella fan Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation. V-Berth (Forward): Cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella Dots/Meadow Rib Storage under the V-berths with easy access cherry drop-front door to port. Storage in forepeak behind a louvered cherry door. Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths. (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead. (2) Hella fans – port and starboard bulkhead facing aft Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air screen/shade Custom flat-panel TV and DVD player integrated into the stereo system
- Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system: 12-volt DC electrical system: (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps 80-amp battery alternator on engine Heavy duty battery parallel switch also allows emergency starting 110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system: AC electrical distribution panel, volt and amp meters and DC sub-panel 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord Freedom 10 Heart Inverter/Battery Charger Additional 110-volt shore power inlet and cord for air conditioning (1) Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning unit; 12,000 BTU heat/air mounted under V-berth to starboard with outlets in cabin, head and pilothouse. Electrical panel - includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter. Mobile Power 5-Kw Generator - Provides 110VAC power for air conditioning system
- 2003 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-hp diesel engine, Hamilton 292 Jet Drive, ZFIRM220PL transmission and Vetus 7” 12-volt bow thruster. Hinckley custom JetStick® control system is integrated with the bow thruster. Yanmar fuel filter/water separator Tachometer with engine hours gauge Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high water temperature Water jet nozzle direction indicator Custom wet exhaust muffler system Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission Manual hydraulic steering helm pump (2) Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump Aluminum 27-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater – shore power and engine heated Acoustic lined foam engine box insulation and double gaskets on engine box cover with electric riser Engine box exhaust fan
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Bow varnished burgee pennant staff with flush socket Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket Boat hook mounted under side deck Brass 6”Bell Dock lines Fenders Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve (9) Life jackets (5) with C-Light emergency signaling devices Hand-held flare kit (2) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash Masthead and running lights ACR Masthead mounted spotlight with helm mounted electric remote control First aid kit Ground Tackle : Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with Delta 22# anchor + 15” SS chain & 150’ anchor rode and stainless steel bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com