Spacious and comfortable, the Bayliner 2858 Ciera Command Bridge is designed around a single powerplant to efficiently and economically deliver performance. Upper and lower helm stations allow comfortable cruising in any weather. Accommodations include a large forward berth and private midship compartment with double berth. The 2858 features an all-electric galley, enclosed head with shower, vanity mirror, and marine toilet for optimum livability. Every Bayliner is designed and built to meet or exceed all applicable standards of the US. Coast Guard, and every one carries the certification seal of the National Marine Manufacturers Association. Everything from gelcoats to carpeting is subjected to extreme climate exposure and stress testing far beyond the limits of normal use. The biggest test comes when the hull meets the water the prototypes are put through grueling performance, handling, and endurance trials. Hull strength, ride characteristics, fuel efficiency, engine performance, and more are all scientifically evaluated. Bayliner seals the transom opening during the lay-up process. Most builders simply cut an opening through the transom of a completed hull, exposing stiffening end grain and inviting decay. No exposed wood means longer hull life.
- Vessel Features
- Sleeps 6 Lower station Microwave Refrigerator Dinette table New canvas in 2007 New carpet runners Air Conditioning/Heat
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin GPS VHF Radio CD Player
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Merc 6.2 horizon – fresh water cooled 2007
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.