- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Simply Put...One Fine Boat, Eh?
Foxfire is an exceptional example of the popular Niagara 35 "Encore" and is spotless throughout with a nice compliment of cruising gear. She was freshwater sailed until 2001 and has been properly cared for since new (Her current Owners bought her in 1989). Interior and exterior finishes are immaculate and sailing hardware is in excellent condition. With electric windlass, good sail inventory, refrigeration, bimini & dodger, and dinghy with outboard on davits, Foxfire is ready to cruise and provide her new Captain and crew with many more years of Hinterhoeller built reliability.
We look forward to introducing Foxfire to you!
- Master Stateroom: Forward cabin, just aft of the chain locker with teak louvered access panel, has an offset double berth with dressing seat alongside that accepts a filler cushion to create a full width, large double/queen berth. Large screened opening hatch overhead, opening port, teak hullside strakes and full length shelf storage both sides, shelf at foot of berth, hanging locker, mirrored locker storage, drawer storage, and voluminous under berth storage. Head: Aft to port is the private head with separate shower, vanity, sink, Crittenden toilet with holding tank, storage lockers, and on-demand propane hot water heater. Main Salon: Port and starboard settees, drop-leaf table between (portside converts to a double berth if needed), two large screened opening hatches overhead storage over the settees (including 2 enclosed lockers and open book locker each side), outboard and under both settees. Bar storage locker is forward on Starboard side. Storage locker in table. Bulkhead mounted clock and barometer and oil lamp complete this well appointed salon. Nav Station: Aft to starboard is the forward facing nav station with full sized desk and flip top integral storage. Custom shelf storage under. Quarterberth: Full aft on starboard side with hullside storage cubbies Galley: portside at base of companionway (See below) General: Beautiful, well kept teak and holly sole Varnished teak hand holds Ample lighting throughout Solid teak companionway ladder Interior wood work is near flawless
- Adler Barbour 12v top loading refrigerator w/ freezer Hillerange 3 burner propane stove w/ oven On- demand propane water heater Double S/S sink Six storage lockers Countertop storage Stove-top cover Pot/pan locker under stove Refrigeration drain system
- Garmin 540S color chartplotter Autohelm ST3000 auto pilot Nexus remote multi-view Standard Horizon VHF w/ DSC Ram mic @ helm Ritchie 6" compass Jensen CD-AM/FM stereo w/ salon & cockpit speakers
- 4- 6V Trojan house batteries, 1- group 24 engine start Xantrex 40amp batter charger E-meter 1000 battery monitor 105 amp alternator Magnum battery combiner Separate battery bank switches
- 2 blade fixed bronze prop Fresh water engine flush connector Engine panel includes tach, hour meter, oil & temp gauges Engine compartment is completely accessible through unique design allowing cabinetry over to swing forward Racor fuel filters BC fire extinguishing system Manual head w/ Y-Valve, macerator and holding tank 2-Automatic, 1-manual bilge pumps
- Deck & Cockpit
- 35# CQR anchor w/ 200'chain, Danforth w/ 65' chain, 100' rode Maxwell electric windlass Bimini & dodger w/ connector panel Aft bimini sun shade Cockpit cushions 2 Adjustable cockpit seats Cockpit table w/ integral drink holder Propane BBQ w/ propane connector @ cockpit aft Stern pulpit and boarding ladder modifications for easier cockpit and ladder access 3 Dorades Caribe 10'3" dinghy Mercury 2 stroke, 15HP O.B engine Garhauer manual dinghy davits 6-man Life Raft (needs re-certification) Lifesling system Newer S/S lifelines 2-SOS type inflatable life vests 6 Life jackets Emergency ditch bag
- Sails & Rigging
- Main is full batten mounted on Tide Strong Track with Lazy Jacks 135% genoa (2008), Staysail, (2) Spinnakers - 1 assymetrical w/ sock & 1 standard All sails in good servicable condition 2- Barient 27ST primaries, 4-regular winches Lewmar turning blocks Rod rigging Spinnaker pole SailTec backstay adjuster Adjustable genoa cars Adjustable staysail forestay All lines lead aft through stoppers
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- Foxfire's current owners have adored her since 1989. She has been meticulously maintained for her entire life and I believe her to be the best kept, best priced Niagara 35 Encore on the market. She is being sold as a complete cruising package and is ready to take you to the sailing destination of your dreams! We look forward to showing you Foxfire as she is truly an exceptional boat. Hull was awlgripped in 2004 All manuals and tech notes are on board Niagara 35 owner's manual Practical Sailor chose the Niagara 35 as one of the best mid sized cruising yachts available on the used market!
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details. Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER. Click for more info