- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BOCA TIME is a well-maintained, versatile offshore fishing battlewagon. She is yacht managed and has all of the recent engine package service and updates (11/2012). She features a centerline helm that gives her agile handling and features wide-beam accommodations. The spacious 70’ sq foot air-conditioned cockpit is a dance floor and is configured with 45-gallon livewell/bait-prep center for fishing. The engine compartment is huge and there is plenty of cabin rod storage, a large fishbox, and wide side decks. Her interior is cherry-trimmed and she has Corian counters, flip-up backrests and sleeps six comfortably. With her “Prop-Pocket” hull, she draws very little water. Her Cruise speed is in the mid-20s with 460hp Cat C7 diesels (30+ knots top).
Vessel is aggressively priced and ready to go. Owner has his eye on his next battlewagon. Make an offer!
- Sleeping accommodations for up to 6 people. Forward is a convertible V-berth with two additional fold-up berths above. Removable cushion and high-low table converts the space into a roomy dinette. Settee to starboard pulls out to form another comfortable double berth. To port and aft is the enclosed head with shower, vanity, sink, head, and abundant storage. The galley is to port and features a 2-burner ceramic cooktop, stainless sink with cover, Novacool AC/DC refrigerator with freezer, Corian countertops, Whirlpool convection microwave, and plenty of cabinetry. On the aft bulkhead is a 15in LCD TV with DVD player, stereo, electrical panel, and additional storage for bottles and equipment. The helm deck offers plenty of comfortable seating. The helm seat is centered and she hosts a large L-shaped settee to port- the forward section of the settee pivots to face forward if so desired. The space has a separate air conditioning/heating system, and is fully enclosed. Additional features of the helm deck include: ice maker, bait freezer, built-in drink holders, large centerline helm console with Garmin electronics, electric windshield vent, three windshield wipers, custom Pipewelders hardtop and tower, all with excellent visibility. The roomy cockpit of a 33 Express rivals that of a much larger yacht. With 70’ square feet of usable space, the boat is suitable for tournament-level sportfishing. This vessel has the optional bait and tackle center to port with the livewell to starboard arrangement.
- Main Salon
- Cherry convertible dinette area converts to sleep 4 Convertible settee sleeps 2 Sharp flat screen TV DVD player CD player Teak and holly sole with carpet Cherry wood interior Abundant storage
- Two-burner ceramic cook top. Solid surface counter top. Microwave oven. Positive latches on cabinet doors and drawers. Refrigerator, AC/DC with top freezer. Stainless steel sink with solid surface insert. Brushed aluminum faucets. Corian counters Hot water heater
- Head & Shower Compartment
- Vanity with Stainless Steel Sink, Solid Surface Counter Top and Storage Cabinet Techma® Marine Toilet System with Integral Macerator Handheld Shower Toiletry Storage Cabinet with Mirror Doors Solid Cherry Door Overhead Hatch with Screen Ventilation Fan Hand Towel Holder
- Hull & Deck
- Low VOC Isophalic Gel Coat Finish Black Hull Color Molded Fiberglass Construction using Premium Polyester Resin and Bi-Axial Stitched Fabric Vinylester Skin Coat Solid Fiberglass Hull Bottom with Cored Hull Sides 316 Stainless Steel 1 1/4 Bow Rail Fiberglass Stringer System, Foam-Cored 316 Stainless Steel Hull Side Thru-Hull Fittings Anti-Fouling Bottom Coating including Epoxy Primer, Sealer and Ablative Top Coat Bronze Underwater Thru-Hull Fittings Polished Stainless Steel Anchor Roller Assembly Six Stainless Steel CleatsAnodized Aluminum Windshield with Electrically Actuated Center VentT Three Windshield Wipers, Self Parking with Heavy Duty Pantograph Arms Maxwell® RC 800 Freedom Automatic Windlass with Fortress Anchor and Foot Switches Anodized Aluminum Windshield with Electrically Actuated Center Vent Custom, polished stainless steel anchor roller assembly Six 10" stainless steel cleats Full bridge tower with upper station and rocket launcher rod holders Large in floor fish box w/ macerator, lighted transom live well
- Electronics & Helm
- Dual Garmin 5212 color plotters, sounders and radar at lower station helm Raymarine ST6002 Auto Pilot at Helm Raymarine VHF Remote Mic radio at Helm Air conditioned helm station Weather curtains Garmin 5200 Color Plotter at Upper Station Raymarine ST6002 Auto Pilot on Tower Standard Horizon VHF Radio on Tower ZF electronic controls (dual stations) ACR search light (upper and lower controls) Epirb and Case
- 9 KW Kohler diesel generator w/ remote start (802 Hours) Custom AC distribution panel with line voltage, reverse polarity light and main breakers protected against reverse polarity. Custom DC electrical distribution panel with battery voltage and load meters. Circuit breaker protection throughout Vapor proof battery isolating system Three, heavy-duty deep cycle batteries. Bonded electrical system with galvanic isolator. Battery charger, automatic 30 amp Twin 30 amp shore power outlet with cord
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Engine(s): Caterpillar C-7 (Just Fully Serviced by Pantropic) Recent Full Engine Scans Available Cruising Speed: 25 knots Max Speed: 30 knots 2 Reverse cycle Cruise Air air conditioners (One for Helm and One in Cabin) Electronic controls with ZF gears Fuel shut off valves Raw water strainers Engine room insulation Dripless shaft logs Racor Fuel filters Fireboy Fire Suppression System Electric Bridge Deck Lift for Complete Engine Access (3) Automatic Rule Bilge Pumps High Water Alarm Internal Raw Water Strainers Bronze Rudders and Struts Teleflex SeaStar Hydraulic Steering Bennett Trim Tabs Engine Room Blowers
- Broker's Comments
- Complete Engine Service 11/2012 Zinc/Bottom Paint 11/2012 Hull and Topside Wax and Compound 11/2012
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.