HIATUS is a fantastic Grand Banks Eastbay 55’ SX. She is extensively equipped including a long list of well thought out factory upgrades, hydraulic Freedom dinghy lift, 12’ center console AB tender w/ 40 HP Yamaha, bow and stern thrusters, hand-held Yacht Controller and much more. Her engines have CAT Extended Warranty coverage through Oct. 15, 2014 or 2500 hours.
HIATUS is presently (April, 2013) being readied for launching with fresh bottom paint, varnish, hull detailing, engine services and much more. The ice on the lake has thawed and she’s ready for delivery to her new owner.
Her most knowledgeable owners have kept HIATUS maintained to the highest degree in every way. She will not disappoint the most sophisticated buyer.
Current replacement value is over $2,000,000.
- Sunroof, electric with Oceanaire retractable blind Dinette on raised platform, teak U-shaped settee with storage Teak steps with non-skid Teak Hi-Lo table with maple inlay Engine removal soft patch Interior: Deep Storage Drawers provided under U-Settee at both ends Storage Cabinet just aft of Salon barrel chair Additional Cabinet to starboard identical to port cabinet behind helmseat FRP Cockpit Hinged Bench Seat with Soft Dura Extra fabric Off-White with Blue Piping; Canvas: Sunbrella Navy Blue Hi-Gloss interior varnish for teak trims Vitfrigo C110-BTX freezer located inside lazarette Galley BEP Breaker Panel located to fwd outboard locker Teak grating with fiddles under both galley sole hatches provide for bulk storage Bulkheads, Formica, teak wallpaper Cabinet furniture, teak faced Curtains Drawers, teak faced Custom Fabric/softgoods Grab rails, teak Hardware, stainless steel and chrome Headlining, vinyl Hull ceiling, teak Indirect lighting, salon only Lighting, Xenon, DC Portholes, stainless steel and screens Push lock: Southco push to close latch on drawers and locker doors Sole, teak and holly Steps with clear non-skid Varnish, satin marine finish
- Countertop, Granite with backsplash guard Electric cooktop and microwave/convection oven Exhaust blower Refrigerator/freezer, U-line with drawers Stainless steel sink double bowl Faucet, single level, pull-out head with hose Locker, overhead Glass Storage Locker in aft Galley Storage: Stainless Steel Drawers for maximum storage Dish Storage for Dinner and Side Plates provided on pull-out shelf under microwave locker Curtains treated with fire retardant spray
- Master Stateroom
- Island Berth with keeper for easy lifting up Mattress, inner spring Increased drawer depth in berth to 20" Bureau with drawers Hanging locker, cedar lined Master Head Mirror, beveled at fwd cabinet Master Stateroom Head Mirror, rectangular beveled Sharp 20" HD TV
- Master Head
- Corian Countertop with undermounted Corian sink Exhaust blower, DC Faucet, single lever Shower stall, separate with fiberglass and tile shower pan Corian Vanilla Shower Flooring Shower with drain pump, DC Toilet, Sealand, vacuflush
- Guest Stateroom
- Island Berth Mattress, inner spring Emergency hatch/vent with blinds Hanging locker, cedar-lined Sharp 20" HD TV
- Guest Head
- Corian Countertop with undermounted Corian sink Guest Head Mirror, rectangular beveled at aft bulkhead Exhaust blower, DC Faucet, single lever Shower stall, separate with fiberglass and tile shower pan Corian Vanilla Shower Flooring Shower with drain pump, DC Toilet, Sealand, vacuflush
- 2 x Garmin 5215 15” Newest Generation Touch Screen GPS Chart Plotter for lower station Garmin GPS Antennas for Garmin Dual Network System integration Garmin GMR404 4’ 72 Nautical Mile Open Array Radar Garmin GSD22 Digital Depth Recorder with Transducer Package as required Garmin GMI10 Digital Data Repeater and Transducer Package for secondary digital depth Icom M504R VHF Marine Radio w/ DSC Emergency Transmitter w/ Rear mount mic External Speaker for VHF Radio to be mounted at helm area NMEA 0183/ NMEA 2000 Data Cabling as required for GPS Position on VHF Radio Shakespeare 8’ High Gloss 6db VHF Antenna w/ Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Mounting Bracket Simrad AP28 High Performance Inboard Automatic Pilot System with Simrad Simnet Kit as required KVH M1 Satellite-at-Sea Direct TV tracking antenna Single Direct TV Receiver for All Vessel TV’s through existing RF Cabling All Necessary Hydraulic Hoses and Fitting as required Flush Mount Kits and Interfacing for all Systems as required Calibration and Programming of Electronics FLIR / SAT TV / Full Garmin Cell phone booster
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Bootstripe, painted Awl-Grip Bulkheads, watertight Epoxy barrier undercoat Gel-coated, fiberglass exterior Gel-coated fiberglass w/cross-linked PVC foam core for deckhouse and bridge Hand laid fiberglass Hull structural grid, fiberglass and foam Hydrex resin skin coat in hull lamination Molded quarter guard with stainless steel rubrail Solid fiberglass hull below and cored hull above waterline Hull Color: Flag Blue gelcoat hull with Awlgrip GB White with single bootstripe Cove Stripe: Paint Cove Stripe with Awlgrip Pale Gold Prep Barrier Coat
- Cockpit/Aft Deck
- Engine room access, pneumatic Hatches, teak, pneumatic (3) Swim ladder Swim platform, teak Transom door, hinged Transom shower with retractable hose, hot/cold Ultra anchor with approx. 200' chain Anchor snubber Anchor chain locker, self-draining and divided for rope and chain Anchor platform, stainless steel, double stainless steel rollers Chocks and mooring cleats, stainless steel Cleats, fender, pop-up Decking, teak, epoxy bonded at cockpit Dorade boxes with chrome cowl vents Engine room vents, Delta T air demisters Flagpole with holders, bow and stern Foredeck lockers, port and starboard Freshwater washdown at bow locker Grab rails, stainless steel Mast, Aluminum/FRP base, fixes Navigation lightboards, teak Non-skid Awlgrip side and forward cabin house deck and hardtop Rail gates at port and starboard Rubrail, heavy-duty vinyl with stainless steel insert Safety rails, stainless steel w/ intermediate ½” OD tube Skylight hatches with screens and blinds in cabins Toe rail, teak Windlass, vertical, lower profile, chain, DC Windows, tempered glass, fritted, bonded flush installation Chart reading light Compass Electronics console, teak Electronics locker, overhead with removable panel Helm seat, Stidd Admiral Low Back with deluxe chrome pack Steering wheel, stainless steel, teak rimmed
- Electrical System
- 120V/240V, 60Hz, 50AMP Outlets and switches: VIMAR Head Air Cond: Air Cond outlets in both heads Inverter with remote panel in lieu of standard inverter Space provided for dealer to install Satellite TV Receiver inside starboard locker: (2) AC power outlets provided (1) DC power outlet provided RGB-5 and RG6 Cable TV Wiring provided for: Salon TV: Upgrade to 26" Flat Panel TV, Master Stateroom TV & Guest Stateroom TV Additional AC Power Outlet provided at Salon Port above the ledge AC/DC distribution panels Air horn, Kahlenberg Air-conditioning, reverse cycle Alarm and indicator panel, each station Alternator, each engine and generator Batteries, AGM, with fiberglass boxes, lids and straps, 2 x 8D engine starting, 4 x 8D house, 1 x 2D generator starting Battery charger, automatic, 24V 75amp Battery disconnect switch Battery switch, emergency paralleling Bilge pumps, automatic, DC Bonding system Carbon monoxide detector in sleeping areas and salon DC converters 24-12V, 40amp Engine gauges and instrumentation, CAT MPD electronic Engine room blowers, DC Engine room lights, AC Fluorescent lights with diffusers Engine room lights, DC Engine start/stop, single station with synchronizer and slow-vessel-mode controls Entertainment system, CD/DVD player with speakers, Bose standard package Exalto electronic touch panel switch Fresh water system, pressurized, DC Fuel transfer pump, DC Galvanic isolator with monitor Generator, Onan with sound shield, 13.5kW e-QE Series for 60Hz, 11kW e-QD Series for 50Hz Helm outlet, DC at each station Holding tank level indicators Holding tank, direct discharge with Y valve on all toilets, DC Icemaker, AC Indicator light, reverse polarity Navigation lights, DC Outlets throughout, with GFCI or ELCB protection Rudder angle indicator, DC Shower power inlet, 50amp aft, (1) Glendinning Cablemaster with 75 ft. cable Tank gauges for fuel and water, with Computank Display Trim tabs, DC Water heater, 20 USG, AC Wiring, marine-grade tin-plated copper
- Engine Room & Mechanical Equipment
- Ball valve on thru hulls above waterline, bronze Bilge pump, manual Engine controls, Twin Disc EC300, single lever each station Engine room faucet, fresh water Engine room sound insulation Engine, Caterpillar waring harness Exhaust system, sea water-cooled, with muffler Fire extinguisher, with engine, generator, blower shut down and override control Fuel Filters, Racor, water separators on each engine (duplex) and generator (single) Fuel tanks, fiberglass baffled Gas/water separator on generator exhaust system Propellers, nickel-aluminum-bronze, dynamically balanced five blade Seacocks, Groco Safety Seacocks on engine raw water inlets Shaft log, dripless with spare seals Sole, engine room Steering, hydraulic with power assist Water tanks, aluminum painted Watermaker, preparation only Spare parts bin
- Options & Upgrades
- Engines have CAT Extended Warranty coverage through Oct. 15, 2014 or 2500 hours. Storage Cabinet just aft of Salon barrel chair Additional Cabinet installed to starboard to be identical to port cabinet behind the helm seat FRP Cockpit Hinged Bench Seat Installed; Fabric: Soft Dura Extra Relocated the standard Vitfrigo C110-BTX freezer to be located inside lazarette Galley Breaker Panel relocated to fwd outboard locker and changed to BEP Panel Teak grating with fiddles under both galley sole hatches provide for bulk storage Dish Storage for Dinner and Side Plates provided on pull-out shelf under microwave locker Countertops: Galley Absolute Black Granite b. Both Heads Ubatuba Granite Water purification system: Seagull IV Water Purification system installed under galley to supply freshwater to galley and icemaker Stainless Steel Roundabout in the Galley's under sink locker Standard wood drawers in Galley's under Cooktop Master Stateroom is surrounded with Teak only (no fabric) Carpet throughout OceanAir blinds on windows forward of Pilothouse doors Dimmer switch in Salon Drawer slides: Blum, Tandem Plus 562H full extension drawer runner with “Blumotion” soft locks Salon Table: Hi-Lo table convertible to berth Upgrade: standard 2500 watt inverter to Trace #SW4024MC2 with remote panel and (2) Salon TV: Upgrade to 26" Flat Panel TV mounted on a lift Port and Stbd door screen: Installed retractable phantom screen Salon door screen: Installed retractable phantom screen Chart Locker at Console to be 6" depth x 14" length Installed ASKO W6222 Washer and ASKO T712 Dryer in lieu of standard Combomatic Washer/Dryer Cockpit cover sunshade Hull Color: Flag Blue gelcoat hull with Awlgrip GB White with single bootstripe Cleats, fender, pop-up Non-skid Awlgrip side and forward cabin house deck and hardtop AGM batteries Additional 8 circuit breakers for electronics, DC Bow thruster, Sleipner Sidepower SP155TC, DC Stern thruster, Sleipner Sidepower SP155TC, DC Yacht Controller for hand held wireless operation of both thrusters and gears Isolation transformer Oil change kit, DC Spare propellers: 4-blade 32 x 32 Prop puller
- HIATUS is a fantastic Grand Banks Eastbay 55’ SX. She is extensively equipped including a long list of well thought out factory upgrades, hydraulic Freedom dinghy lift, 12’ center console AB tender w/ 40 HP Yamaha, bow and stern thrusters, hand-held Yacht Controller and much more. Her engines have CAT Extended Warranty coverage through Oct. 15, 2014 or 2500 hours. HIATUS is presently (April, 2013) being readied for launching with fresh bottom paint, varnish, hull detailing, engine services and much more. The ice on the lake has thawed and she’s ready for delivery to her new owner. Her most knowledgeable owners have kept HIATUS maintained to the highest degree in every way. She will not disappoint the most sophisticated buyer. Current replacement value is over $2,000,000.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: SF