- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12v2000 M90
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to buy this METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED 65' Marquis. Beautifully upgraded and maintained by a pedigree yachtsman and fulltime Captain. Unmistakably Marquis has created a work of art with the 65'. Her striking rounded lines illustrate her perfect harmony and practical function. Unrivaled attention to detail and extremely well designed living solutions provides the utmost in yachting tradition, safety and relaxation.
Without the loss of comfort and privacy, this 3 stateroom 3 full head layout can comfortably accommodate 6 guests plus additional crew. A fully furnished galley equipped to provide all the comforts of home. Excellent performance with speeds up to 28 knots powered by reliable 1350hp MTU 12v2000's with approximately 520 appx. original hours! If you are in the market for an extremely well maintained Marquis, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
AUXILLARY FUEL TANK FOR EXTENDED RANGE!!
LOADED WITH ADDINTIONAL OPTIONS!!
3 STATEROOM LAYOUT PLUS CREW!!
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE WITH LOW HOURS!!
UP TO DATE SERVICE LOG!!
MOTIVATED SELLER MAKE AN OFFER TODAY!!
- Key Features
- KEY FEATURES: BOW & STERN THRUSTERS!! HYDRAULIC SWIMPLATFORM WITH 6 PERSON ZODIAC!! COCKPIT CONTROL STATION!! AUXILLARY FUEL TANK FOR EXTENDED RANGE!! CAPTAIN MAINTAINED!! LOADED WITH ADDINTIONAL OPTIONS!! 3 STATEROOM LAYOUT PLUS CREW!! EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE WITH LOW HOURS!! METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED!! UP TO DATE SERVICE LOG!! MOTIVATED SELLER MAKE AN OFFER TODAY!!
- Aft Deck
- Boarding the Aft Deck you are greeted with a perfect setting in which to enjoy moments of relaxing conversation against the ever-changing backdrop of the sea. Ergonomically designed you will find all the necessary amenities close by for whatever the occasion calls for. This open Mediterranean style aft deck is an absolutely magnificent lounge and alfresco dining location. A built in centerline settee that can easily accommodate 8 guests. Easy access to the Flybridge is made via a stairway on the port side. Large double doors open the the aft deck to the salon and the combination creates an expansive entertaining area! 114 ft2 (approx.), fully guttered and self-draining 110V outlet - GFCI protected Bridge stairway - integral, 10" risers, with stainless steel hand rails, diamond pattern non-skid steps, 3 recessed courtesy lights Emergency fire suppression system controls - in starboard transom corner locker Engine room hatch - guttered, watertight, polished stainless steel hardware, supported by gas shocks Fairleads (2) - polished stainless steel, port and starboard Fire extinguisher - in starboard transom corner locker Lights - overhead, courtesy and recessed, with exterior-mounted switch Lockers (2) - storage, in transom corners Lockers (2) - fresh and optional raw water washdown in each, handshower in starboard, self-draining, in port and starboard bulwark Lounge - Ultraleather upholstery, accommodates 6 adults, across transom, with cover Mooring cleats (2) - bollard-style, stainless steel, bolted through aluminum backing plate, inboard-mounted Overhead sun/weather protection - with mirrored bussola inset Stereo speakers (2) Transom gates (2) - stainless steel, Marquis-monogrammed, with magnetic catches, at the top of the cockpit stairways
- Main Salon
- An unprecedented expansive entertaining and lounge area! The salon on this Marquis is the perfect vantage point to enjoy the vista. This exclusive living space is distinguished by sophisticated interior styling to satisfy your every need while on board. Exquisite Cherry Wood paneling and white leather couches creates a rich comfortable feel. Entertainment group - 30" plasma TV enclosed in cabinet; AM/FM receiver DVD/CD changer and satellite radio system Stereo with Surround System AC and DC distribution panels - concealed, hinged Carpet - patterned cut and loop Saxony; 100% nylon with advanced stain protection; fade-, wear-, crush-resistant Cabinets (5) - sapele pommele wood inlay top with cherry wood sea rail Chairs (4) - leather upholstery, 2 recliners, 2 swivel Salon Coffee Table Curtain - décor-matched, slides horizontally in top and bottom tracks, over entrance door Designer décor Entrance door - stainless steel frame, fully vertical, convex, sliding, handle latch, keyed deadbolt, secures open, neutral density glass with mirrored exterior, interior sliding screen Hardware highlights - stainless steel, polished and brushed Light - sconce, brushed nickel cover Lights - Overhead, recessed, with electronic dimmer control Overhead architectural feature - stylized cherry wood bussola inlay Sofa - leather upholstery, with 2 integral storage drawers beneath Soffits (2) - cherry wood, port and starboard outboard Table - free-standing, solid cherry wood Telephone connection Window treatment - Roman shades with recessed headrails
- Forward of the salon along the port side is the Galley. Nothing has been spared in this space. A perfect nook that can accommodate 6 guests comfortably while enjoying the company of the Chef tantalizing your taste-buds with culinary sensations. The opulence is continued with beautiful cherry wood and designer stainless steel appliances. Directly opposite the galley is a high gloss dinette that provides enough room to dine six. All the comforts of home within the luxury of a Marquis. Dining Table with 6 Chairs Marquis Exclusive China (6 place setting) Marquis Exclusive Flatware (6 place setting) Marquis Exclusive Crystal Wine Glasses (6ea) Coffeemaker - recessed, on motorized access tray Countertops - Carver Select Series Designer décor Flooring - Carver Select Series Hardware highlights - polished stainless steel Lights - overhead and recessed Microwave/convection oven/broiler - built-in, brushed stainless steel finish Range - electric, 3-burner, Ceran® top, with brushed stainless steel backsplash Range hood - brushed stainless steel, with 2 lights, exhaust fan, outside vent Refrigerator/freezer - Jenn-Air®, full-size side-by-side, brushed stainless steel fi nish Sink - two basin, stainless steel, undermounted Storage cabinets (9) Storage drawers (8)
- Lower Helm Station
- Easy access from the main deck level is the Lower Helm Station and Distribution Panel. The helm station is perfectly situated providing great visibility and comfort. Everything you need to take you safely to your next destination is here. Ergonomically designed for easy use mixed with the style that only a Marquis can supply. Electronics Dual Raymarine E120 Radar / Chart Plotter Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine Tridata Icom M602 VHF Radio Searchlight Trim Tabs Bow Thruster & Stern Thruster Controls Ritchie Compass Rudder Angle Indicator MTU Engine Displays Emergency controls - shift and throttle Displays (1 for each engine) - digital LCD; tachometer, hourmeter, engine oil pressure, engine coolant temperature, engine battery voltage; transmission fluid pressure, transmission fluid temperature Amenities Air vents (3) - 2 directable, 1 fixed Access doors (3) - provide access to systems and wiring below helm Access panel - provides access to wiring below helm Accessory space - for installing navigation electronics Adapter - 12V Beverage holders (3) - stainless steel, self-draining Companion seats (2) - pedestal, adjustable, Ultraleather upholstery Dash - wraparound, fi berglass with faux walnut burl accents Helm seat - pedestal, adjustable, Ultraleather upholstery Lights - courtesy and recessed Stereo speakers (2) - pre-wired Telephone connection Tilt steering wheel Windshield - tinted, wraparound, stainless steel frame Venturi air defl ector Rocker-type panel switches
- Master Stateroom
- The impressive owners suite is full beam and features a portside king size berth with built-in night stands on either side. Custom fabrics and high gloss cherry paneling creates an inviting feeling. Forward on the starboard side is a very spacious cedar lined walk-in wardrobe. Plenty of drawer space is located on both the port and starboard sides. “California King,” inner-spring mattress, island, with Ultraleather upholstered headboard and bolsters around berth Nightstands (2) - Italian marble inlay top with cherry wood sea rail, cabinet beneath Bulkhead architectural feature - curved upholstered horizontal panels, recessed curved cherry wood backdrop, accent lighting behind each panel Cabinets (2) - curved faces, Italian marble inlay top with cherry wood sea rail, cherry wood herringbone pattern doors, marble sole accent Carpet - patterned cut and loop Saxony; 100% nylon with advanced stain protection; fade-, wear-, crush-resistant Designer décor Dresser - sapele pommele wood inlay top with cherry wood sea rail, 4 drawers, cherry wood herringbone pattern drawer faces Lights - overhead, accent and recessed, with electronic dimmer control Lights - sconce, brushed nickel cover Mirror - beveled edges, above entry dais cabinet Overhead architectural feature - cherry wood with mirrored bussola inlay Sheet set - embroidered, fitted sheet, fl at sheet, two pillow cases Sofa - Ultraleather upholstery Soffit - cherry wood grille, around stateroom perimeter Telephone connections (2) Windows (2) - with screens Window treatments - Roman shades with recessed headrails Walk-In Closets (2) Drawers (2) - recessed Portlight - with screen Storage cabinet - recessed
- Master En-Suite Head
- Aft from either the port or starboard side is the entrance to the owners ensuite head. Modern and richly appointed this expansive his and her bath features a glass enclosed shower with tub. This space includes a separate sinks, bidet and vanity. Excellent storage is available in the cabinets below. Designer décor Cabinet - with sea rail Exhaust fan Overhead and recessed lighting Medicine cabinet - 4 shelves with sea rails Mirror - on bulkhead and ceiling over vanity Portlight - with screen Soap dish - frosted glass, stainless steel frame, wall-mounted Soffit - cherry wood grille Toilet - full-size, electric pump flush Toilet paper holder - wall-mounted Towel bars (2) Towel sets (2) Vanity - white lacquered hardwood with cherry wood trim, Carver Select Series top and backsplash, stainless steel grab rail across front, “his” and “hers” under-mounted solid surface molded sinks, 2 cabinets beneath with sea rails Wall covering - silk/cotton blend Tub/Shower Compartment Entrance door - clear glass in gasketed polished aluminum frame, electrically-activated “fogging” feature for privacy Shelves (3) - fiberglass, with stainless steel sea rails Shower head - detachable for use as handshower Tub - full-size, fiberglass, with fiberglass enclosure Dual Masterhead - arrangement option
- VIP Stateroom
- All the forward is the VIP Stateroom. The elegance comfort and sensuous lines of the yacht are also found here. A queen island berth is easily accessible from either side. The spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing. Tasteful vinyl’s cover the walls, custom fabrics cover the bed. Fabric curtains are sure to keep the light out on those late mornings in bed. Queen-size, inner-spring mattress, island, with Ultraleather upholstered bolsters around berth Nightstands (2) - sapele pommele wood inlay top with cherry wood sea rail, 3 cabinets beneath Berth step-ups (2) - carpeted Carpet - patterned cut and loop Saxony; 100% nylon with advanced stain protection; fade-, wear-, crush-resistant Designer décor Hardware highlights - stainless steel, polished and brushed Lights - overhead, recessed Lights (2) - sconces Mirrored headboard - beveled edges Overhead hatch - translucent, lockable, with self-storing fold-down stainless steel egress ladder Portlights (2) - with screens Sheet set - embroidered, fitted sheet, fl at sheet, two pillow cases Soffit - cherry wood grille, with Ultraleather upholstered bolster Storage cabinets (6) Storage drawer - extra-large Surround shelves - sapele pommele wood inlay top with Ultraleather upholstered bolster sea rail Telephone connection Wall covering - silk/cotton blend Wardrobe lockers (2) - full-height, cedar-lined, carpeted, automatic light, mirrored doors, magnetic door catches Window treatments - Roman shades with recessed headrail
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Accessed through the guest companion way. This comfortable and spacious the stateroom has a two twin berths. The room is tastefully decorated with state of the art amenities. Forward and to port is a full height hanging wardrobe and the entrance to the ensuite bath is just forward. The bath includes a large one-piece fiberglass stall shower. Berths (2) - twin, inner-spring mattress, with upholstered headboards, side boards, and bulkhead bolsters Berth nightstand - sapele pommele wood inlay top with Ultraleather upholstered bolster sea rail, drawer beneath Carpet Designer décor Hanging locker - full-height, cedar-lined, automatic light Lights overhead, recessed Portlight - with screen Private guest head access Rocker light switches Sheet sets (2) - embroidered, fitted sheet, fl at sheet, pillow case Storage - beneath berths Wall covering - silk/cotton blend Window treatment - Roman shade with recessed headrail
- The flybridge of the yacht is the perfect place to take the sun and sea. Design across the board for the flybridge helm station. All the instruments are laid out clearly and intuitively in an optimized space to offer the maximum comfort while underway. An oasis of sunpad cushions to lounge on and a semicircular sofa to enjoy your life at sea in total relaxation. Electronics Dual Raymarine E120 Radar / Chart Plotter Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine Tridata Icom M602 VHF Radio Searchlight Trim Tabs Bow Thruster & Stern Thruster Controls Ritchie Compass Rudder Angle Indicator MTU Engine Displays Emergency controls - shift and throttle Displays (1 for each engine) - digital LCD; tachometer, hourmeter, engine oil pressure, engine coolant temperature, engine battery voltage; transmission fluid pressure, transmission fluid temperature Flybridge Amenities Bar - curved, translucent solid surface countertop with underlighting, stainless steel foot rail, cabinet beneath with bottle holders Grill for Bridge Wetbar Icemaker for Bridge Wet Bar Refrigerator for Bridge Wet Bar Bridge Stereo Bridge Table - A Fiberglass Table Bimini Top Bridge Lounge Seat Covers & Pillows Bridge Carpet Aft Bridge Extension Sunpad w/SS Rail Enclosure Beverage holders (8) - stainless steel, self-draining Cabinet - fi berglass, starboard side DC distribution panel - bridge 12V systems Electronics arch Entrance door - stainless steel frame with tinted tempered glass Lights courtesy, recessed, with exterior-mounted switch Lounge - U-shaped, Ultraleather upholstery, accommodates 8 adults, with storage beneath Safety rail - 1.25" O.D., lineal-buffed, 316 stainless steel, with intermediate rail, around cockpit stairway opening Safety rail stanchions - double-welded (inside and outside), 316 stainless steel, anchored to aluminum backing plates laminated into deck Self-draining walk surface Stereo speakers (2) - in electronics arch, pre-wired Table - fi berglass, aluminum dual pedestal base Wet bar - solid surface countertop, undermounted sink with cold water faucet, 2 storage cabinets beneath
- Crews Quarters
- Access door - to starboard mechanical compartment Berth Cabinet - with TV connection inside Entrance doors (2) - dual access (engine room and boarding platform); watertight; engine room door has porthole, keyed deadbolt, triple latch Light - sconce, directable for reading Lights (3) - overhead, recessed Light switch - for engine room/mechanical compartments CREW QUARTERS HEAD Access door - to port mechanical compartment Clothes hook Entrance door - plexiglass in aluminum frame, secures closed, matching sidelight
- Walk around decks and a large bow section makes moving around the decks a breeze. There is a lovely lounge area for guests with sun pad on the bow to take in the sun or stars. Also a great get away for privacy and relaxation, especially while at anchor.
- Bow & Deck Equipment
- Walk around decks and a large bow section makes moving around the decks a breeze. There is a lovely lounge area for guests with sun pad on the bow to take in the sun or stars. Also a great get away for privacy and relaxation, especially while at anchor. Dual Cockpit Capstan Winch Helm and Seat Covers Teak Decking Exterior Upgrade Pkg. -SS Anchor, ACR 100D Spotlight, Air Horns, Bow/Stern Flagstaffs Side Deck Access Doors - Port and Starboard Cockpit/Bridge Stairway Hatch Electric Pilothouse Door Bow rail - 1.25" O.D., lineal-buffed, 316 stainless steel Bow rail stanchions - double-welded (inside and outside), 316 stainless steel, anchored to aluminum backing plates laminated into bulwark Bulwark - fi berglass Drain grates (2) - polished stainless steel, with insignia Engine room air vents - concealed in superstructure Gutters (2) - port and starboard, direct water from canted walk surface to grated trap, then overboard Lights (6) - 18w xenon, minispot-lights, illuminate cabin and bridge sides Lights - accent, courtesy, recessed Rub rail molding - high-impact, decorative, stainless steel insert Spring cleats (4) - bollard-style, stainless steel, bolted through aluminum Anchor plate - polished stainless steel, with stainless steel clad recessed anchor channel and nylon rollers Beverage holder recess Hawse pipes (2) - polished stainless steel, port and starboard Locker - contains TV, telephone and optional shore power connectors; fresh and optional raw water washdowns; polished stainless steel hardware; gull-wing door supported by gas shocks; in superstructure forepeak Locker - contains windlass and bollard-style anchor cleat, polished stainless steel hardware, in-deck, self-draining Lockers (2) - fender and line, polished stainless steel hardware, in-deck, self-draining Lockers (2) - fender and line, polished stainless steel hardware, in superstructure, gull-wing doors supported by gas shocks, self-draining Mooring cleats (2) - bollard-style, stainless steel, bolted through aluminum backing plate, inboard-mounted Sunpad - double Windshield weather covers - black mesh
- MTU 12V2000 -M90 1350 hp- Appx 520 Hours Power steering Air conditioning - split system in cabin, 4-zone, 80,000 BTU; optional A/C unit on bridge, 24,000 BTU; A/C unit in optional crew quarters, 5,000 BTU; with reverse cycle heat and heater strips; dedicated shore power connector Cutlass bearings - synthetic rubber composite Dripless shaft logs with spare seals on shaft Exhaust mufflers - engines, generator Fresh water cooling - engines Fuel tanks - welded, baffl ed 5052 aluminum Hydraulic steering Propellers - manufacturer-certified Propeller shafts - Aquamet 22 Rudders - 421 manganese bronze Seawater strainers Ship’s systems control panels in engine room Struts, primary and secondary - 421 manganese bronze Thrusters (2) - bow and stern Trim tabs - stainless steel, hydraulic, 3 pistons each WATER & WASTE SYSTEMS Overboard Discharge System Transom & Bow Washdowns - Both Fresh and Seawater Central grey water drain system Fixtures - imported custom taps/ spigots, combination polished chrome/nickel finish Fresh water system - pressurized (110V), with dual filters Fresh water storage tank - stainless steel Fresh water tank level monitor Grey water sump pump - automatic/manual operation Handshower - fresh water, hot and cold, in transom Plumbing - flexible lines constructed of molecularly cross-linked polyethylene; rigid lines constructed of PVC Shore water connection with pressure-reduction valve Washdown - fresh water, 1 at bow and 2 at transom Waste holding tanks (2) - polyethylene, with filtered vents and dockside pumpouts Waste tank level monitors (4) Water heaters (2) - 32 gallons total (220V)
- Generator - Kohler 23.0 kw with Premium Electrical System & Remote Power Source Control Shore power connectors (2) - 50 Amp 230v 50htz Isolation transformers on the internal shore power lines KVH TracVision TV6 Thuraya Satellite phone AC/DC distribution panels with PLC-controlled circuit breakers and integral generator controls; AC digital voltmeters and ammeters, DC digital multimeter Batteries (9) - deep cycle, marine (12V) Battery chargers (5) - electronic, AC-DC converters Cablemasters - dual Courtesy lights - incandescent External connectors - CATV, telephone Ground Fault Circuit Interrup (GFCI) protection - all 110V outlets Inverter - 12VDC to 110VAC on select appliances Overhead lights - 18W, xenon, brushed aluminum bezel Wiring system - tinned copper strand wire, harnessed, colorcoded, labeled, meets or exceeds ABYC standards
- Safety & Navigation Equipment
- Anodes - zinc, sacrificial Battery master disconnect switches Battery boxes and covers with restraint straps Bilge alarm - high water Bilge blowers (12V) - with acoustic filters Bilge pumps (9) - 3700 gph each, automatic/manual operation (24V) Bronze valves for all underwater thru-hulls CO detectors throughout cabin and in optional crew quarters Compass - illuminated, dual-read Docking lights - transom Engine alarms - temperature and oil pressure Fire suppression system - automatic, FE241 (FM200 in European Community) Fuel alarm lights (2) - indicate water in fuel Galvanic isolator/zinc saver Horns - dual, air/electric (24V), trumpet Internal bonding system Molded nonskid surfaces on all walk decks - diamond pattern Navigation lights (COLREGS) Spotlight - dual light Windlass package - 75 lb. plow anchor and 300' of 3/8" grade 40 chain
- This Marquis is an outstanding example of a yacht owned by a pedigree yachtsman. She has been maintained with an open check book and is a beautiful custom ensemble that has been unbelievably upgraded. If you are in the market for a luxurious custom Marquis Sport Yacht, don’t miss this rare opportunity to own this beautiful 65'! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.