- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2 Stroke w/250 hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Low hour (150), one owner example of this popular model. The Intrepid 377 Walk Around is sport fishing luxury at its finest. She features all of the popular options: Diesel Generator, Bow Thruster, Dive Door, and Removable Rear Bench Seat with interchangeable Scuba tank rack. She has been maintained to the highest standard and always lift stored with no bottom paint. A rare find in a market consisting of high time and well-worn vessels of this style and vintage.
- Walk Through
- Entering aft is a walk through transom door, three deck hatches for mechanical access, two large in deck fish boxes, Dive door to starboard, large leaning post/seat with tackle storage, rocket launchers and storage below the seat. Continuing forward is the oversized helm console with L shaped seating to port and refrigerated box to starboard. Down three steps to the cabin with hanging locker port, head with separate stall shower to starboard, full galley starboard, convertible couch to port and large berth in forepeak.
- Cherry Cabinetry Panasonic TV/ DVD Sony CDX MP70 AM/FM/CD (2) Box Speakers over berth Icom M 602 VHF Snap Down Carpet Over Head Lighting (4) Frosted Lens Cone Shaped Lights (3) Opening hatches
- Solid Surface Counter Top Kenyon Single Burner Stove Top Samsung Microwave Under Counter Storage Sink with Cover Refrigerator
- Jabsco Electric Toilet Mirrored Overhead Opening Ventilation Port Vanity with Sink Separate Stall Shower
- Electronics & Helm
- Dual Furuno NavNet Displays Fish Finder Chart Plotter GPS-Dual Antenna’s Radar Simrad AP 11 Autopilot Sony Stereo w/6 Speakers ACR Spot light Bow Thruster Control Ritchie Compass Volt Meters Multi-Function Tachometers Fuel Flow read outs Trim Gauges Trim Tab Controls Gaffrig Controls Icom Ram MIC 12V Accessory Switch Panel
- Fisher Panda Diesel 4KW Generator-52.1 hours Single 30 Amp Dockside Power Charles 10 Amp (4) Bank Battery Charger (4) Batteries Battery switch panel w/emergency parallel 12V Distribution Panel 120V Distribution Panel
- Deck & Hull
- Lofrans Windlass w/ Foot switches at bow And Helm Control Switch Powder Coated Bow Rail Hardtop w/ Powder Coated Frame Pop Up Bow Cleat Pop Up Mid Ship Cleats Fixed Under Deck Stern Cleats w/ Hawse Pipes Under Gunnel Courtesy lights LED step Lights Spreader Lights Bow Sun Pads (4) Rod Holders (8) Rocket Launchers (3) Sided Canvas Enclosure Cockpit Sun Shade Transom Shower, Hot & Cold Fresh Water Deck Wash Down Raw Water Deck Wash Down
- (3) 250 HP Evinrude Two Stroke Motors-150 Hours 10,000 BTU Cabin Air Conditioning Bow Thruster Trim Tabs (2) Bilge Pumps Water Heater Fresh Water Level Gauge Sea Star Hydraulic Steering- (3) Hydraulic Steering Cylinders Steering tie bars
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Lee Hutton of Galati Yacht Sales, Tampa Bay at 727-422-4685 cell or 727-576-8336 or firstname.lastname@example.org Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here