- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 OSI DP @320 hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Monterey 330 Sport Cruiser stands out in a popular market segment with appealing style, comfort and performance.
The cockpit sports a dual helm seat with bolsters, day bed companion lounge, walk-through windshield, and extended swim platform with stainless steel boarding ladder.
Cherrywood mica woodwork with quality fabrics and a synthetic teak floor are a few of the rich appointments in the cabin. The master stateroom is forward and complete with a centerline berth with ample storage beneath and throughout. Two flat screen TV’s and a DVD player with a Kenwood entertainment center leave this cruiser wanting for nothing.
This boat is in excellent condition with low hours and is attractively priced for immediate delivery!
- Main Cabin
- Cherry mica woodwork Faux leather settee with sleeper conversion Overhead screened hatches and screened opening ports Ample storage above and behind the settee Wood Trim Package (2) CO Detectors Synthetic Teak Flooring 24" Flat Screen TV 12V and 110V outlets 12Volt Lighting Cup holders in fold down in settee Screened port with custom blinds Shelving behind settee Headroom of 6'7"
- Upper and lower cabinets (3) Storage drawers Trash receptacle Beautiful countertop High end appliances Refrigerator with freezer compartment Tappan Microwave Coffee Maker Kenyon two-burner electric stove top Large stainless steel deep sink with designer faucet Screened opening port Screened opening hatch overhead 12V and 110V outlets
- Master Stateroom
- 12” Flat screen TV in master stateroom Double Island Berth Huge storage area beneath the berth and drawer storage underneath Steps on both sides of the berth for easy access Mirrored bulkhead Shelving on port and starboard (2) Opening screened ports Large screened hatch overhead Cedar-lined hanging locker Storage cabinet with shelving Privacy curtain
- Enclosed head compartment Sealand VacuFlush toilet Stainless steel sink with shower nozzle and a shower curtain Tankwatch 4 tank monitor Mirrored storage cabinet Stainless steel towel bar Opening screened port 12V lighting and 110V outlet
- Mid Cabin Lounge
- Spacious mid-cabin lounge Beautiful tan faux leather seating that converts to a berth Large storage locker to port and smaller storage locker to starboard Screened opening port Privacy curtain.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Kenwood 10 disc CD changer w/speakers in cabin and cockpit,Sirius ready DVD player Kenwood AM/FM with CD Player, IPOD Compatible and dash remote control Raymarine C-80 Multi-display Color Chartplotter Raymarine Radar Raymarine Ray55 VHF Radio Compass Programmable alarms Hour Meters in tachometers Engine Instrumentation with fog resistant gauges (Analog) Trim tabs
- Sun Island seating/Aft U-Lounge Stainless steel stern rail Chaise lounge seat w/contoured backrest Dual helm/companion seats with flip up thigh-rises, fold down armrest and storage compartment beneath Cockpit carpeting Icemaker Sink, faucet, ice bucket, trash receptacle and storage Cockpit table with pedestal and vertical side mounts Courtesy lighting, white, LED 12V (6) Stainless steel drink holders Radar arch w/overhead lighting and (2) speakers Molded center steps to foredeck Transom shower hot/cold Wet Bar w/solid surface insert
- Deck and Hull
- Anchor Windlass w/anchor rode, chain and foot switches Remote controlled spotlight Swim platform Windshield, curved tempered with walk-thru Steering Wheel Leather Wrapped with chromed stainless spokes Cockpit mooring cover Dockside water Inlet (2) 12V outlets Welded stainless steel bow rail Stainless steel cleats Walk-thru transom door Stainless steel stern eyes Anchor locker w/fiberglass hatch Sun Pad, foredeck with drink holders and rails Telescoping recessed ladder and hatch
- Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- 110V AC/12V DC Two 30 amp shore power inlets with one cord and a splitter. Other features include: Bilge blowers Engine compartment lighting Engine hatch, electrically actuated Automatic fire extinguishing system Shower sump pump Kohler 5kW Generator (low emission w/selector valve) 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle heat and air conditioning 6 Gallon water heater w/engine heat exchanger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht