- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diamond Series 6CTA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
When you approach TRANSFORMULA you will immediately say "WOW". With all the upgrades and refits done she is better than new! Completely refit in 2011, TRANSFORMULA is the one to see. The refit included rebuilding engines and generator, complete new Sunbrella enclosure, complete interior refit, and upgraded upholstery. She shows like new and no disappointments.
Flagship of the Formula fleet for many years, the 41 PC is a well-engineered express cruiser with the precise handling and quality construction typical of Formula products. This is a big boat inside and out and a long foredeck and shapely style make her stand out in May Marina. The mid cabin accommodations are impressive indeed with a large forward stateroom and an aft seating area that can be converted to an additional berth, and a long salon capable of seating a crowd. There is a separate shower stall in the double entry head, a big galley with plenty of counter space, excellent storage, and a walk around queen berth in the forward stateroom. Outside, the cockpit is arranged with a doublewide helm sea and a "U" shaped settee aft that converts into a large sun pad. The lounge seat opposite the helm can be lifted to reveal additional storage. A walk thru windshield and wide side decks make maneuvering a breeze. The entire cockpit sole will lift hydraulically to expose the large engine room. Running on a deep V-hull with prop pockets, the 450 hp Cummins will push the boat at a comfortable cruising speed of 25 knots with a WOT speed of 30 knots.
Completely refit and renewed, TRANSFORMULA is an excellent 41 PC ready to continue her voyages. Recently sold to the current owner, health issues now dictate her sale . Recent full survey available to serious buyers.
- Entering from the swim platform and thru the transom door you enter the cockpit area. To port is the wet bar with a refrigerator with ice maker, sink and faucet and storage. To starboard is a large "U" shaped settee which can become a large sun lounge or additional sleeping area. Engine room access is obtained by way of a day hatch in the cockpit sold or be hydraulically lifting the entire cockpit sole-revealing the entire engine room. Further forward is the helm area with a companion lounge to port and an adjustable helm seat to starboard. The center windshield will open for easy access onto the bow. The bow features large sun pads. The cockpit and helm area are covered by new Sunbrella complete enclosure which appears black outside but tan inside! The eisinglass is protected from stainless steel burns with additional protective material. There are snap in carpets for the entire area. The companionway door slides open. Down a few steps you enter the main salon. Immediately aft is the large "U" shaped aft cabin settee which is set up an additional room with comfortable seating, mounted flat screen television, hanging locker and large storage locker. The settee will convert into a large berth for two and a privacy curtain will separate the cabin. To port is a hanging locker which will handle wet items as well. Along the port side is the salon seating area with a dinette table and two built in stools. Storage is under the seats as well as along the exterior bulkhead. To starboard is the galley area with plenty of counter top and storage spaces, complete appliances, and a dual voltage refrigerator/freezer. Above the freezer is the entertainment area. Pull open the TV and it reveals the remainder of equipment. Further forward is ay access into the head and access into the master cabin. The head features a mirrored vanity, Vacu-Flush head and a separate circular shower stall with sliding door. The master offers a centerline walk around queen berth with storage underneath. The port side has a large hanging locker and TV. Again, pull open the television revealing a large storage cabinet. To starboard is a mirrored vanity with a make-up compartment. Along the bulkheads are shelving and forward are port and starboard cabinet’s overhead. The interior of TRANSFORMULA shows extreme care and upgrades. When refit the owner added beautiful wood flooring, upgraded upholstery with wonderful wood accents and decor, matching fabrics, and recessed lighting.
- The large galley is located in the main salon along the starboard side. With excellent counter and storage spaces, ample appliances, and a double sink, the galley will please any discriminating chef. Corian countertops with matching sink and trash covers Double stainless steel sinks with faucet and sprayer Euro-Kera Kenyon stove stop with two burners Sharp Grill-2 microwave/convection oven Dual voltage Norcold refrigerator/freezer Nutone built in blender Mr. Coffee coffee maker Cockpit wet bar with stainless steel sink and faucet Cockpit wet bar with U-Line refrigerator/icemaker Storage cabinets above and below Storage drawers Built in trash receptacle with Corian cover Galley exhaust fan
- Bow pulpit with stainless steel anchor roller Lewmar electric anchor windlass with foot and helm controls 25 pound plow anchor with chain and rope rode Bow sun cushions Custom Sunbrella bimini canvas and enclosure Custom Sunbrella camper canvas with screens Stainless steel stanchions and deck hardware (6) stainless steel port holes with screens Center windshield walk thru for easy bow access Swim platform with faux teak and folding swim ladder Transom storage trunk with hanging storage for lines Stainless steel shore power, TV and telephone connections in transom cabinet Transom hot and cold shower Stainless steel dock water connection in transom cabinet Stainless steel mounted port and starboard fish pole holders Engine room access thru cockpit hatch for quick checks Hydraulic lifting engine hatch reveals entire engine room
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass Sitex Color Max Pro GPS/Plotter/Radar Sitex 48 mile radar dome mounted on radar arch Northstar GPS indicator Raytheon Ray-Pilot 650 autopilot ICOM IC-M504 VHF radio with DSC Separate helm circuit breaker panel Remote controlled electric spotlight at bow Bennett trim tabs with remote automatic leveling control
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC power (2) 30 amp shore power cords with adapter/splitter for 50 Amp Kohler 9.0 Kw generator with 1100 hours, rebuilt at 900 hours Circuit breaker panel in main salon with AMP and VOLT meters Helm circuit breakers for helm electronics Coby flat screen TV in aft cabin Hitachi flat screen TV in master cabin Hitachi flat screen TV in salon Radar arch mounted TV antenna for all TVs Kenwood KCA-RC107 AM/FM/CD player with helm remote JBL Audio remote interior and exterior speakers with sub-woofer Marine Air reverse cycle C/heat with electronic controls Wall-Vac central vacuum system Mastervolt Powercharger 12 volt, 40 Amp, 3 stage battery charger West Marine AGM batteries Emergency battery parallel switch Custom lighting around boat at rub rail and beverage holders 11 gallon hot water heater with heat exchanger Water tank level gauge Holding tank macerator
- Cummins diesel engines, 435 hp with 1100 hours Fresh water cooled engines Walker Airseps on engines Side discharge muffler system Full engine instrumentation at helm ZF transmissions Teleflex command dual lever stainless steel engine controls Sea Star hydraulic steering Glendenning engine synchronizer VDO rudder angle indicator Stainless steel destroyer steering wheel with tilt Racor primary fuel filters for engines and genset Bronze sea strainers for engines and genset Aquamet 2" stainless steel shafts Nibral propellers Sea Fire engine room fire suppression system
- Broker's Remarks
- TRANSFORMULA was recently sold to the present owner in CT and then brought to New Bern, NC on her own bottom. The seller reports that the boat ran flawlessly. Unfortunate circumstance now dictates her sudden sale. A complete list of all upgrades and expenditures done during the refit is available as is the recent complete survey. No disappointments and she shows better than new. Delivery, financing and insurance information available from listing broker.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.