- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2 Horizon MX/MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Pristine Condition & Low Hours!!!!
Great for Cruising and Entertaining!!!
Original Owner & Always Lift Kept!!!
If you are in the market for a turn-key Express Cruiser then “SUNSHINE” is a must see. She has been meticulously maintained by her original owner. The engines and generator were just serviced 12/12. The Camper Enclosure, Windshield Covers and Mooring Cover are brand new. She is powered by twin Mercruiser 6.2 Horizon MX MPI’s with 82 original hours.
This boat is loaded with options and electronics, Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
Click on the Video button over the main picture to view a video of this vessel.
- Accommodations / Overview
- The 3470 Express offers many of the features and accommodations for 6 that are found on much larger boats and features many of the amenities you will need while cruising. There’s good natural light in the cabin through six portholes and a round forward hatch. The cabin features a forward V-berth that has a privacy curtain and good storage space on either side as well as below the berth. To starboard there’s a dinette area that features a drop down table that can be converted into a double berth for two. Across the way is a full galley complete with refrigerator/freezer, two-burner electric cooktop, microwave oven, and good cabinet space for utensils and groceries. The head is unusual for a boat her size because of its headroom, separate shower with molded-in seat, and overall space to move around. The convertible aft berth features comfortable accommodations for two and also has a privacy curtain. The cockpit offers plenty of seating room for up to 10, and the swim platform is big enough for two or three adults to sit on side by side while getting on their gear. There’s also a convenient wet bar, cockpit shower, and refrigerator in the cockpit, which is a great feature on any boat. The helm station is well situated with all the controls and gauges in handy, easy to reach places with good room left over for additional electronics. Cherry wood trim throughout. Ultra-leather throughout. Beige Neutral décor. Corian® countertops. Beige carpets with runners.
- Salon / Dinette
- Convertible crescent shaped settee/dinette. Cherry wood table. Panasonic 13” TV/VCR in rotating cabinet. Clarion stereo and speakers. Halogen overhead lighting. Beige Ultra-leather. Beige carpet with runners. Curtains.
- Tundra refrigerator/freezer. Princess Ceran 2 burner stove. GE Microwave. Coffee Maker. Corian® countertop. Stainless Steel round sink with designer Grohl faucet. Over and under cabinets. Drawers (3). Carpet flooring. Halogen overhead lighting. Under cabinet florescent lighting. GFIC 120V outlet. Hot and Cold pressure water system. (6) gallon water heater.
- Forward Stateroom
- Double offset berth sleeps (2). Designer bedding. Hanging cedar lined locker. Under berth storage. Port and starboard shelves. Halogen overhead lighting. Reading Lights. GFIC Outlet 110V. Screened and opening hatch. Screened and opening ports.
- Convertible Mid Berth
- Convertible Mid-Berth sleeps (2). Hanging locker. Drawers. Shelves. Halogen Lighting. Reading lights. Screened and opening ports.
- Fiberglass molded head for easy cleaning. Fiberglass molded vanity with sink and faucet. Mirrored and shelved medicine cabinet. Vacu-Flush Head. Shower stall with molded-in seat and shower curtain. Halogen lights. GFIC Outlet 110V. Fiberglass self-draining floor. Screened port.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Garmin 2006C GPS/Chart/Fishfinder ICOM VHF. Platismo 3” Compass. Full Backlit Instrumentation with engine smart gauges (Troll and Mode functions). Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo Panasonic TV/VCR.
- Kohler 7.3KW Generator. Series 24 Batteries (3). Battery Parallel Switch. Battery Charger. Dockside electrical cables 30 amp (2). Electrical system 12V/110V. AC/DC Circuit Breakers. GFIC Outlets throughout.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Double helm seat with bolsters. Port side companion lounge. J-shaped aft cockpit seating for 6. Fiberglass cockpit table. Full camper enclosure with Eisenglass and screened smilies (New 11/12). Mooring cover (New 11/12). White windshield cover (New 11/12) Walk-thru center windshield. Opening side vent windows. Wet bar with sink and Tundra refrigerator. Screened deck hatch. Screened portals (6). Windlass with helm and bow controls. Danforth anchor with chain & rode. Radar Arch with curtsey lights. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation Lights (COLREGS). Horn. Jabsco search light with helm remote. Deck & Courtesy lights. Fiberglass deck. Fenders and Lines. Life jackets. Swim platform with boarding ladder. Transom shower H/C. Windshield washers and wipers. Stianless Steel bow rails. Stainless Steel cleats (Forward, mid and transom). Bottom paint.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Mercruiser 6.2 Horizon MX EFI 320HP (82 hours as of 12/12). Engines and generator serviced 12/12. Fresh water cooling system (FWC). Borg Warner V-drive transmissions. MarineAir 18,000 BTU AC/Heat/Dehumidify with SMK II, digital control. 3 Bilge pumps. Bilge blowers. FireBoy automatic fire control system. Engine alarms. Engine shut off valves. Fuel transfer system. Hydraulic steering. Bennett trim tabs.
- Broker's Comments
- I was pleasantly surprised when I walked aboard “Sunshine” as she was in almost showroom condition. It was very evident that the original owner has meticulously maintained her. The Camper enclosure, windshield screen and mooring cover are brand new, the cockpit seats, carpet and helm show no signs of wear or UV damage and the same with the interior. The engine room is clean but does have some corrosion and rusting which is typical for a boat this age. The hull, decks and gel-coat are in excellent condition and the owner has her washed and detailed regularly.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Agent - 941-773-2263