- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MPI 6.2 Horizon w/ 320hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Super Clean ~ One Owner Vessel ~ Fast and Fun!!!!
Lift Kept Since NEW
PRICED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE.
- This sleek and fast 340 express by Cruisers Yachts is in excellent condition. One owner and has been lift kept since new. She features two staterooms and real cherry wood cabinetry. This is a comfortable family cruiser perfect for day boating and long weekend trips. The roomy cockpit features a large u-shaped settee with aft cockpit table and wet bar with sink and refrigerator. Forward is a lounge seat to port and double wide helm seat to starboard. As with all Cruisers Yachts, there is a walk- through windshield for safe and easy access to the foredeck. Below decks is a spacious 2 stateroom layout with large head and separate shower stall. Beautiful cherry wood cabinetry and ultra leather upholstery provide an upscale feel. The fully equipped galley is positioned to port of the entry way in its own alcove. This vessel is in excellent condition and fully equipped with genset, air conditioning & windlass. Make an appointment today to see this high quality, well maintained vessel.
- The salon dinette is carpeted, with cherry cabinets, good seating and a cherry table. Just a nice open place to eat or relax after a fun day of cruising. Cherry Cabinets Cherry Table Carpeting w/Covers Reading Lights Flat Screen TV Shared with DVD Player Shared with Master Stateroom Skylight Ventilating Hatch Electrical Master Panel Storage Lockers Reverse Cycle Marine Air Conditioner Opening Portlight w/Curtains Dinette w/Ultra Leather Upholstry Dinette Converts to Berth 110V GFCI Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo Clarion 6 Disc CD Changer
- The full service galley includes a large refrigerator/freezer, microwave and double burner electric stove. The galley is located just to port of the companionway. Cherry Cabinets Two Burner Electric Stove Lots of Counter Space Stainless Steel Sink w/Cover Oversized Refrigerator AC/DC Microwave 110V GFCI Outlet Abundant Storage Above and Below
- Master Stateroom
- The forward master aboard the 340 includes a spacious berth with a privacy curtain and ample storage for cruising convenience. Therapeutic Mattress Pillow Shams Skylight Hatch with Ventilating Screen Bed Cover Mirror Real Cherrywood Cabinetry Air Conditioned Privacy Curtain Flat Screen TV and DVD Lockers Carpeting Reading Lights Storage Below Berth
- Master Head
- Vacuflush Toilet Macerator Vanity w/Sink Seperate Shower Stall Medicine Cabinet w/Mirrored Doors Vent Fan Air Conditioned Privacy Door
- Guest Stateroom
- Located Aft Opening Portlight (2) Full Sized Berth Reading Lights U-Shaped Lounge Converts to a Full Size Berth Air Conditioned Mirror Privacy Curtain 110v GFCI Outlet
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine E80 Color GPS/Plotter/Sonar Digital Depth Finder Raymarine VHF Radio Compass Raymarine DSM 300 Color Sonar/Fishfinder
- Electrical System
- Two 30 Amp Shore Power Circuts Two 30 Amp Shore Power Cords 120 Volt AC System 12 Volt DC System Batteries Distribution Panel Bonding System Battery Charger 7.3 kW Generator with 139 hours Generator Sound Shield
- The cockpit has generous seating for family and friends for a fun filled afternoon. Wet bar Carpeting-Removable Transom Shower Steps to Side deck Full Beam Swim Platform Engine Access Hatch- Powered Boarding Ladder Courtesy Lighting Table/Sunlounge Drink Holders Self Draining Cockpit Large U-Shaped Aft Lounge Transom Door Bimini Top with Enclosure Cockpit Refrigerator Walk through Windsheild to Bow Double Wide Helm Seat Companion Seat/Lounge Power Engine Hatch Extra Stereo Speakers
- Windlass w/Anchor Line and Chain Stainless Steel Bow Rail Navigation Lights Walk Through Windshield Remote Spotlight
- The well designed helm features conveniently located controls and instrumentation with a walk-through windshield and seating for two. Double Wide Helm Seat w/Storage Below Companions Lounge Seat Bilge Alarms Raised Helm Area Instrumentation for Engines Navigation Lights Spotlight Control Power Steering Tilt Wheel Trim Tabs Controls Windshield Wiper Windless Controls Battery Parrallel Switch Hour Meters Remote Stereo Control
- Engine Room
- Twin Mercruiser 6.2 MPI Horizons Bilge Pump w/Auto Float Switch Power Engine Hatch Blowers Freswater Cooled Engines Sea Water Strainers Automatic Fire Extinguisher System Dripless Shaft Seals Engine Room Lights Fuel Crossover System
- Trim Tabs Prop Pockets
- Owners Personal Items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht