Well cared for Hunter 38. Big cockpit, light and airy interior finished in varnished teak, with biege faux leather cushions. Dinghy and outboard. Full electronics. Priced to sell.
- Sail Area
- Working Sail Area : 840.66 sq ft
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The new Hunter 38 replaces the popular 386, the last of which rolled out of the Florida plant May 27, 2004 following a highly successful seven year run. Hunter's famed designer and racer Glenn Henderson returned to the drawing board with one focus in mind. "Our goal was to design a boat that was an exceptionally comfortable cruiser, yet offered outstanding performance and easy handling," said Henderson. "Our new 38 has met -- and exceeds -- expectations." The 38 is Hunter's largest mid-size cruiser in its fleet. While Hunter is quick to acknowledge that the market is competitive in this class, the company believes it is a powerful niche and is confident its new boat will make waves due to its many innovations. In addition, the appearance of the boat itself offers an optional departure featuring red stripes, a red Hunter logo.
- Halyard Stowage Wells Cockpit Storage Locker Integral Cockpit Grabrail & Fold-Out Table Hinging Helmsman Seat Hot/Cold Transom Shower Manual Bilge Pump - High Volume Steering Pedestal with Single Lever Engine Control, Wheel Brake, Lighted Compass, Handrail, and Drink Holders Walk-Through Transom w/Swim Platform
- AC Electrical Outlets Built-in Dish Storage Cabinet with Drying Fan and UV Light Built-In Waste Bin Double Stainless Sinks Genuine Corian® Countertops 2 Burner LPG, Gimbaled Stove w/Oven Handrails Galley Splash Guard Microwave (6) Plates, Bowls & Mugs Storage Cabinets and Drawers Front Loading Refrigerator Front Loading Freezer
- Safety Equipment
- Danforth-Type Anchor and Line Automatic Engine Room Fire Extinguishing System Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors Emergency Tiller USCG Safety Equipment
- Interior Equipment
- AC/ DC Switch Panel AM/FM Stereo/CD Player with (2) Speakers 60 Amp Alternator Inverter Battery Charger 30 Amp Cabin Reading Lights Dockside Power w/Cord Dual 12-Volt Battery Switches 2 x 4D House, 1 x 31 Start Electric Automatic Bilge Pump 34 Gallon (129 L) Waste Holding Tank w/Macerator 75 Gallon (284 L) Water Capacity 35 Gallon (132 L) Fuel Capacity 5 Gallon (19 L) Electric Water Heater Hot/Cold Pressure Water System Navigation Light Package Tank Gauges Fuel, Water & Waste VHF Radio w/Stainless Antenna
- Inflatable RIB Dinghy and outboard Anchor Well for Rode, Chain, Electric Windless Anchor Rollers Dual Offset Balanced Spade Rudder (6) Stainless Steel Bow, Stern and Spring Cleats Bronze Seacocks w/Thru-Hulls Below Waterline Dodger Balsa-Cored Hull Sides, Solid FRP Bottom and Structural Grid Reinforcement Dorade Vent Double Lifelines w/3 Gates (2) Fixed Hull Ports Deep Keel Antimonious Lead LPG Tank Storage for Two Bottles (5) Opening Deck Hatches w/Screens (6) Six Opening Ports w/Screens 360º Rubrail w/Stainless Steel Insert Maxguard Gelcoats for UV Protection HKT Kevlar® Hull Reinforcement Flexiteek Inserts on Cockpit Seats Molded-In Nonskid Walking Surfaces Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit Stainless Stern Rail w/2 Sailing Double Seats & Drink Holders Stainless Steel Cockpit Arch w/Traveler Stainless Steel Telescoping Ladder Stainless Steel Stem Fitting Through-Bolted Hull/Deck Joint Two Transom Storage Lockers
- Aluminum Boom Vang Biege Dodger Cruising Spinnaker Gear Electric Anchor Windlass Engine Upgrade to 40hp (29.6kw) Epoxy Barrier Coat Extended Wheel Guard w/Large Instrument Pod 18" LCD Flat Panel TV w/Bose 3.2.1 Entertainment System High Bilgewater Alarm and Pump In-Mast Furling System w/Rigid Vang Innerspring Mattress Inverter Keel Deep (Antimonious Lead) Biege Leather Interior Cushions Quiet Flush Head Fresh water plumbed Raymarine® Autopilot ST6000 Raymarine® C-80 GPS/Radar Raymarine® ST60 WindMachine Remote Mike for VHF ST60 Knot/Depth Three-Blade Prop
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.