The Falcon 102’ is the latest model built by Falcon Yachts and replaces the successful Falcon 100’. It is a raised pilothouse motor yacht having an overall length of 102' and a beam of 21'2". Note the revised and updated lines and the new window shape which goes well with the classic Falcon look.
The layout offers 5 cabins all extremely comfortable and well equipped. The living area is made up of a large saloon with dining area or formal dining room.
This, in an almost new condition, Falcon 102’ luxury yacht,is powered by 2 MTU engines 2000 HP each with less than 300 original hours, and reaches a maximum speed of 27 knots and a cruising speed of 23. She is fully equipped and maintained by a very professional crew.
Safeguarding the Sale Transaction
Our company, HMY, cooperates with maritime lawyers, that possess international expertise. They will safeguard the transition of ownership by checking the validity of all boat's documents, the possible presence of any mortgages and/or loans. They will issue a valid Bill of Sale and supervise the deletion from any Registry.
I can recommend to you experienced surveyors who can perform detailed surveys, on your behalf, and provide you with a signed survey/condition report.
I can obtain transportation quotes for your destination or recommend to you experienced captains. You are welcome to contact me for any additional information or assistance you may need.
- Mechanical & Engine Room
- Twin 2000 hp MTU 16V2000 M 91 diesel engines Hours – Less than 300 Interphone bridge/engine room Closed circuit camera Bench, vice and tool kit Thermal insulation and soundproofing 2 electric 220/380 V water heaters each 100 ltr 2 Tecnicomar watermakers 140 ltr Fire fighting and chain wash electric pump 24 V CO2 fire fighting system with remote control Oil suction pump Spare oil tank approximately 120 ltr 5 submersible automatic bilge pumps Stern Thruster Bow thruster
- Electrical System
- 220/380 V AC 12/24 V DC 2 Kohler generators 27 kW 220/380 V 50 Hz Anticorrosive cathodic installation with zinc anodes on the hull Electrohydraulic steering Emergency hydraulic steering Telephone intercom with phone in each cabin Air conditioning system capacity: 160,000 BTU Summer and 195,000 BTU Winter Water chiller station 380 V 50 Hz with 2 compressors
- Deck Equipment
- 2 Electric anchor winches 3000 watt 380 V w/controls from bow, wheelhouse and flybridge Stainless steel hawseholes with fender plates for anchors 2 chain lockers with check doors 2 anchors 231 lb each (105 kg) Chain – 410 ft. (125 m) high resistance Stainless steel guardrail and fender bar Sunbathing area with skai cushions at bow Side access door to engine room Saltwater inlet for anti-fire and boat washing system Retractable electric-hydraulic gangway 2 aft warping capstans 2000 watt Speakerphone system – bridge, engine room, bow, cockpit & flybridge
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- PILOTHOUSE Walls and furniture are cherry wood Semi gloss teak floor Three-seat leather sofa Chart table with chart holder Sailor GMDSS RT4822 VHF Sailor DSC RT4801 VHF Sailor Programme 4000 GMDSS SSB 2X Geonav 11 C Chart Plotter JRC JMA 5106 + MARPA Radar JRC NRC-330 Navtex Navicontrol AP 3003 GOLD + Remote Station Autopilot Raymarine ST60 JRC Echo Sounder 2X Technicomar 140 L/H Watermaker Technicomar Water Softener Fire system with vessel layout and smoke detectors in any room Heat detectors in engine room Radio/CD player with two speakers FLYBRIDGE Access to flybridge with inside stairs from the aft deck Intercom Pilot seat Fiberglass mast Table in lacquered GPR with skai cushions Elliptical sofa with skai cushions Stereo speakers Search light with remote control (also from Wheelhouse) Pneumatic regulation horn 2 multi-purpose lockers for fridge, ice maker and sink Sanguineti electro-hydraulic crane w/telescopic arm/loading capacity 800kg (1760 lb) Bimini top Sunbathing area with skai cushions Covers for dashboard and seats Tender, fiberglass keel, center console and outboard engine 70 hp 2 stroke
- Main Deck Day Head
- Semi-gloss teak floor Electric head Lacquered wood furniture with washbasin, marble top and mirror Chromium plated faucets with golden decoration Electric fan
- Main Salon
- Cherry wood walls and furniture Bar furniture with refrigerator and ice maker Coffee table Stereo and CD with speakers TV 37” color plasma with up/down option and DVD Sofas and armchairs Furniture with drawers and shelves
- Dining Salon
- Cherry wood walls and furniture Dining table with 10 chairs Lockers for glasses, cutlery, trays and dishes
- Master Staterrom - Main Deck Forward
- Cherry wood walls and furniture Cabinets with drawers and shelves King sized berth with mattress, pillows and bedcover Drawers under berth Bedside tables with reading lights Small sofa Mini bar Interphone Stereo, CD and TV LCD 26” with DVD Vanity with mirror Hanging lockers Safe HEAD Shower Lacquered wood piece of furniture with 2 washbasins, marble top and mirror Chromium plated faucets with golden decorations Lacquered wood walls and ceiling Semi gloss teak floor Electric head and bidet
- VIP Stateroom - Aft
- Cherry wood walls and furniture King sized berth Bedside tables with lights Drawers under berth Closet with chest of drawers Vanity with mirror Small sofa Safe Stereo CD TV LCD 20” with DVD Interphone HEAD Lacquered wood piece of furniture with 2 washbasins, marble top and mirror Chromium plated faucets with golden decorations Lacquered wood walls and ceiling Semi gloss teak floor
- 2 Guest Staterooms 2 Heads - Midship
- Cherry wood walls and furniture 2 twin berths – Pull down Pulman berth in each room Bedside table with reading lamp Drawers under berths Stereo CD TV LCD 20” with DVD Interphone HEAD Lacquered wood walls and ceiling Semi gloss teak floor Lacquered wood piece of furniture with washbasin, marble top and mirror Chromium plated faucets with golden decorations Electric head with bidet Shower
- VIP Stateroom - Forward
- Cherry wood walls and furniture King sized berth Bedside tables with reading lamps Drawers under berth Wardrobe Stereo CD TV LCD 20” with DVD Interphone Emergency escape door HEAD Lacquered wood piece of furniture with washbasin, marble top and mirror Chromium plated faucets with golden decorations Lacquered wood walls and ceiling Semi gloss teak floor Electric head and bidet Shower
- Captain's Quarters
- Berth Drawers under berth Wardrobe Stereo CD Safe Electric head Washbasin w/mirror and chromium plated faucets Semi gloss teak floor
- Crew's Quarters
- (2) bunks Drawers under lower bunk Wardrobe Stereo CD Lacquered wood furniture and ceiling Semi gloss teak floor Electric head Washbasin w/mirror and chromium plated faucets Shower Crew Mess w/ microwave, refrigerator and dinette
- The 102' Falcon is built under R.I.Na supervision. A full set of photos is available upon request.
- Aft Deck
- Access to flybridge w/inside stairs Dining table w/10 director chairs Port & starboard access to swimplatform
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. .