- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
RECENT PRICE REDUCTION - PRICED TO SELL!
It is always reassuring when a broker has the opportunity of representing a friend’s boat. In this case actually two friends who have owned the boat together since 2005. We know the vessel has had proper care and we know that it is definitely time for the boat to be sold. Her shallow draft of only 3’6’’ will be particularly comforting for those used to Florida coastal waters. Please note that the pictures of the bottom painting were taken in December, 2012 and effectively portray Red Sails Florida pleasing shallow draft.
Please call us if there are any questions about the possible purchase at any time or date convenient for you. RED SAILS will not disappoint you. Red Sails is conveniently located in Punta Gorda between Sarasota and Ft. Myers on Florida’s marvelous west coast.
- Interior Layout
- Enter the cockpit down five steps into the main cabin. Aft is a large private cabin. The galley is aft on the port side of the main cabin. The enclosed head is aft on the starboard side. Going forward the Nav station is on the port side followed by a port side single cushioned settee. Opposite this area on the starboard side there is a U shaped dinette. The forward cabin has a full width cushioned berth. In the below decks area there are two watertight ventilation/escape hatches.
- Sleeps 4 comfortably in two private staterooms. Main salon has a large dinette, single separate settee, functional navigation area, and a U shaped galley with good storage. See Electronics section for entertainment equipment.
- U Shaped galley makes a comfortable entertainment area, Adler Barbour refrigeration and freezer, ENO two burner gimbaled stove with oven, twin deep galley sinks, Microwave. AC/DC television.
- Navigation and Electronic Equipment
- Icom IC –M302 VHF, Garmin GPS Map 162 ,Raymarine GPS Multi ST 60, Raymarine Tri Data ST 60 Fathometer, Raymarine St 4000+, One 5´Platismo Compass, One hand held air horn, Raymarine ST60 Apparent Wind Indicator, All necessary navigation lights.
- Two Group 27 Batteries for the house coverage and one for starting, Thermoplastic wiring, AC & DC Circuit panels, Stat Power Tru Charge Battery Charger. One 50’ Shoreline.
- Sails and Handling
- Roller furling inmast mainsail. Roller furling genoa by Profurl, Aluminum mast and genoa, stainless steel chain plates, stainless steel turnbuckles, braided Dacron running rigging, four self-tending Lewmars - three Lewmar # 40’s, one Lewmar #16, mainsheet traveler, boom vang and miscellaneous blocks.
- Hull and Deck
- Two 25# CQR anchors both with rode, Dodger, Swim Platform, Swim Ladder, Sumbrella covered cockpit cushions, Propane Locker, Large cockpit locker, Cockpit Bimini cover.
- Engine and Mechanical
- Fresh water cooled Yanmar Diesel, Y valve installed for sewage control, wet exhaust from engine to stern, Engine Gauges for voltage, oil pressure, cooling water temperature, and engine tachometer, 1.5” shaft log with dripless shaft seal, 1” stainless steel main shaft, three bladed bronze prop, cutlass shaft bearing, Flo Thru Vetus muffler, four bronze salt water intake valves – ball type, primary and secondary Raycor fuel filters, two PAR whale bilge pumps.
- Miscellaneous Inventory
- Spare 3 bladed bronze propeller Lifesling rescue equipment First Aid Kit Sail Repair Kit Man overboard safety towing line Three current fire extinguishers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.