- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Neptunus 54 Express was the first in a range of deep V-hulled express cruisers from Neptunus Yachts. The contemporary lines, both exterior and interior, ensure Neptunus can get you to your destination in comfort and style. This 2000 54 Neptunus Express has been lightly enjoyed as a weekend cottage in FRESH WATER and has only approximately 400 hours. Equipped with the desirable rear sliding cockpit doors and finished upper air conditioned salon/helm area. Spacious aft cockpit has low maintenance fiberglass nonskid surface (no teak). She is a must see and a Great Value with the UPGRADED C-12 700HP Caterpillar Engines. SHE IS READY FOR CRUISING!
*PRICE REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE, OWNER IS RETIRING FROM BOATING, AND WANTS HER SOLD*
- Stepping aboard this beauty, it is immediately apparent this is a "shoes off" boat. Everything gleams! The cockpit has a BBQ grill, newer carpeting, and newer cushions on the aft seating area for 8-10 people. Inside, the upper salon features an entertainment center with NEW flat screen TV, a large and comfy L-shaped sofa, and a beautiful burl wood table. There is also an Alpine am/fm/CD stereo system for your listening pleasure. On those just right days on the water, you can open the sun-roof, open the side window and windshield vents, and pull back the new custom drapes and invite the outside in. Down below, the second salon features a cream colored semi-circular sofa with burled wood table.
- The galley has a SubZero refrigerator and separate freezer, built in coffee maker and microwave/convection oven, four burner stove, large stainless steel sink with smaller prep area, Corian counter tops, and lots of storage, Custom cherry wood floors and just the right layout to create memorable meals.
- Master Cabin: Mid-ship and features a private head with stall shower and vanity, full sized center line bed, two large wardrobe lockers, recessed lighting, and storage everywhere. VIP Cabin: Forward has an ensuite head with stall shower and vanity, center line bed, recessed lighting, and storage everywhere. The entire interior of this beauty is spotless.
- The electronics package includes a Simrad CP40 color plotter & GPS, Furuno CP41, Simrad auto pilot linked to plotter, Furuno radar with 8 tone daytime display, Raytheon VHF radio and hailer, speed and depth gauges, CAT digital engine read-outs, CAT analog engine gauges, and NEW Track Vision 3 satellite TV and telephone.
- The electrical system features an 11kw Westerbeke genset, smoke alarm, Halon fire system in engine room, battery charger, newer maintenance-free gel batteries with 24v house system, remote spot light, recessed accent interior lighting, windlass, and electric sun roof.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Agent for more details: Peter Quintal 954-817-5662 email@example.com